Found

My kitten

-jonghyun-

"MINHO PASS IT!" I jumped up and caught the ball. I started to run to the other side of the field, I was being chased by Onew and his team. Minho was then up the front. 

"THROW IT!!" I threw it with all my force, maybe a bit to hard. It went flying into the bush. 

"YOU STUPID DINO!!! HOW THE ING HELL WOULD I CATCH THAT??" He was right, everyone looked pissed at me. Well I guess I'll have to get it then.

"Right I'll get it."

"yes you bloody well will!" Man I didnt mean it to go in the bush!! I walked to the side of the pitch there was bushes and trees. This could take sometime. I looked over the green pile of leaves. Now where the hell was it? I slowly went further into the trees. 

"Kyaaaaaaaa~" woahwhat the-?

-key-

ew ew ew ew ew. Why am I here. The floor is so dirty. I was not made for this. I slowly walked walked out from behind the tree. Ew ew ew ew. Stupid leaf. I shook it off my back. Why could someone just take me home!!!!

"KYAAAAAAAA~~" hopefully that would get some sort of attention. 

"Kyaaa kyaaa kyaaaaaaaaaaaa~" I jumped up and down. SOME ONE JUST FIND MEEE!~

"anyone there?" YES!!!!!!! It worked!! 

"KYAAAAA KYAAAAA KYAAAAAAAA!!" Omo just come to me already!! 

"Who is that?" IT'S MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! JUST COME AND GET ME ALREADY!!

"meow meow meow!!!!!!" 

"So it's a cat." Suddenly a figure appeared infront of me. Yes. Finally. I ran to the figure.

"KYA KYA KYAA NYA NYA NYAAAAA!!!" I jumped at his feet.

"hahaha how cute!" He bent down and picked me up. 

-jonghyun-

This tiny kitten was so cutee!!! It was a black cat, and it had little red sticking up hairs on his head. I've never seen a cat with red hairs. 

"What are you doing here?"

"kyaaa nyaaa" keke he was so cute. It was a he right? I don't know much about cats, but this one was defiantly different. Maybe I should take him home. No I can't he might live here. 

"Do you live here little kitty?" I looked into his eyes. He had nice eyes. 

"Nyaa"

"I'm taking you." 

-key-

Ohhhh yes hahahahahahahahaha my lucky day !!!!!!! The boy who picked me up was good looking. He had awesome hair. 3 different colours. I wanna touch. It was yellow. Although I can't really see colours it was still really bright. 

"Nyaa nya nya nya kya" I sung 

"haha so you're a singer then. " I rubbed my face on his hand, he was very warm.

"kitty I'm sorry but I need to sneak you to my house. I can take you out when I get ok, I'll be quick," he then lifted his top un and stretched the waist of his jeans. I then put me in his pants and put the top over my head. Whaaaa????? He had muscle. This was really hard to hang on, I didnt wanna fall down his jeans. I hold for my life. This guy was crazy I swear! 

-jonghyun-

i quickly grabbed the ball a walked out the bush. I pulled the little cat up every once in a while to make sure he didnt slip down my jeans. He was so cute. What should I call him. I mean he was all mine now. 

 

 

 

 

 

–----------------------------

i think it's so cute how jonghyun had to hide key :D

thanks for reading, I think this chapter failed. But you might think different.

love ya !!! Xxxx

------------------------------