Chapter 7

The One That Got Away

THAT NIGHT AT THE DORM

Luhan was studying in his room. Then, someone knocked on his door.

“Come in.”

“Hey.” Someone said.

When he turned around,  Kyungsoo was already sitting on his bed.

“What are you doing here?” Luhan asked.

“Must I have a reason to come here? I’m your cousin though.”

“What do you want?”

“Hey, chill. I just want to talk to you.”

Luhan scoffed.

“Okay, I’m here for Seohyun.” Kyungsoo admitted.

Luhan looked at him with intense eyes.

“I don’t have anything to say to you about her.”

“Listen. I just want to make things clear. I’m interested in her. I don’t want the same thing to happen again.”

Luhan looked at him, “Why do you have to tell me that?”

“Because I know that you like her too. Don’t lie because we like the same type of girl.” Kyungsoo was becoming serious.

“Hey, I told you it wasn’t my fault that….”

“Yes, of course. I know. So, that’s why I wanted to make sure that I told you that I like her first. Because losing someone you love is really painful. I don’t want to go back to that time.”

“Kyungsoo…”

“You’re playing with her now. Why are you doing that to her?”

“If she happens to like me, then you can’t do anything about that.” Luhan said.

Kyungsoo glared at him.

“After making her likes you, you’re going to just leave her hanging like that?”

“What do you mean by….”

“I know that you and Yoona just breakup for a while. You’re going to get back to her soon. So why are you making Seohyun fall for you? You know that she’s interested in you. You should’ve made it clear with her. Why are you acting like you have no girlfriend!” Kyungsoo yelled.

“Yoona told me that you guys are still dating each other, but you don’t meet in the college because you wanted to focus on your studies.” He added.

Luhan was speechless. He nearly forgotten that he’s actually still Yoona’s boyfriend. It’s been so long that they contacted each other even though they are in the same college.

“Listen. It’s enough that you took Yoona away from me. If you make Seohyun cry, you’ll get it from me!” Kyungsoo warned.

He left the room.

Luhan sat down. Right, I’m still hers, he thought.

 


 

 

Taeyeon planned to sleep at Seohyun’s dormitory room that night. It had been a while since she last slept there.

When they were talking about how Taeyeon goes crazy for Suho, Taeyeon suddenly opened up a talk about Luhan.

“Hey, you’re going to church tomorrow, right? Did you ever think about going together with Luhan?” Taeyeon asked.

Seohyun was shocked. She never even thought about going out together with him.

“Don’t kid around.” She said.

“Oh really? But I already did asked him for you.” Taeyeon laughed, as she showed her the phone together with the message.

Her eyes widened as she saw the sent message and quickly snatched away the phone from Taeyeon’s hand.

“Yah! Why did you do that? I thought you were fooling around.” She complained. She kept on reading the message, making sure that it is not a dream.

Taeyeon really did sent the message to him.

-Hi, you’re going to the church for early morning tomorrow?

“Just wait for the reply.” Taeyeon winked.

Though she was hoping for him to reply her, but then she felt weird about taking the first initiative.

Then, her phone rang.

-Oh hi… Yeah, I think I’m going to the early morning ones tomorrow. Why? You’re going too?

“OMG! What should I reply him?” Seohyun panicked. At the same time, she was very happy to know the fact that he actually replied him.

 


 

-Oh yeah, I was planning to go too. Oh, you’re going as well? Mind if I tag along?

-Oh of course. But I won’t guarantee that I’ll be going because I’m afraid that I might sleep in. But hey, it’s quite rare for you to go to the early morning ones..

-Oh it’s okay… I can wake you up. I’ll call you until you picked up the phone. Kekekek…. Well, I wanted to try something new. LOL…

-Oh well, try to do it. Let’s see if I can wake up tomorrow. Hahaha… I’ll be waiting for your call, okay…

-Okay… Just wait… Oh, I have to go to sleep now if I want to wake up early tomorrow. Good night!

-Oh yeah, right… Good night! Sweet dream… I’ll be sleeping late today. I want to play guitar with Baekhyun and the rest.

-Oh really? I can’t seem to sleep. I wonder why, why don’t you play me a song?.. Hahaha…

-I thought you said you wanted to go sleep?

-Oh okay fine. I’ll go to sleep now. Good night for the last time! Hmm…

-LOL… Don’t be mad… ^^

Seohyun smiled at the last message sent by Luhan. Sweet, she thought.

 


 

Taeyeon noticed that Seohyun was smiling like a fool while reading messages. She smiled and ,” Looks like someone will be having a date tomorrow.”

“It’s not a date, okay? We’re only going to the church together.” Seohyun defended herself.

“Yeah, right? Then, you guys will go eat breakfast, right? So, what’s that? Two person going somewhere together is called a date.” Taeyeon stated.

“Urgh! Whatever! We’re just going out together, nothing big!”

“Ahh… I’m going to sleep.” Seohyun said.

“Oh okay…. Go and sleep for your date tomorrow. You need a very refreshing face for tomorrow, don’t you?” Taeyeon laughed. She was having fun teasing her.

Seohyun rolled her eyes as she laid on her bed. she was feeling happy in the inside of her heart. She hated to admit, but she’s actually anticipating tomorrow.


Author's Note : Hi guys... OMG!! I just found my friend from my school!! OMOMO94!!... Hahahha... Nice to see the comments increasing and subscribers too.. Thanks everyone!! PLease show love!! Hahahah....