Chapter 1

The One That Got Away

Seohyun had already finished her high school last year and today will be the first day for her to be entering college. When her parents sent her to the college, she was feeling excited and different from others who was crying to separate with their family. Instead, she was feeling very excited and impatient to start her college life.

From what she heard from her seniors, they said that college life is fun and that we can make many new friends. At the same time, we will be able to find handsome guys in college.

However, everything changed once she went through the orientation week. Those seniors were ‘torturing’ them. They punished them for little mistakes that they did. They were even punished for not greeting the seniors.

The third day of the orientation week was like hell for everyone, as that was the day where all of them were not allowed to go back to the dorm until 1 o’clock in the morning.

However, Seohyun was lucky that day as there were announcement on auditioning on playing instruments for a church band. There was a church nearby the school. So, sometimes the college would gather up tehir students to do performance for the church. She went to the audition since she’s able to play piano and violin.

When she went to the audition venue, there were quite a lot of people, but most of them were rejected.

She sat there patiently, waiting for her turn to be auditioned. Just when she turned to her left, there was this one boy that was playing guitar. She had always attracted to guitar, but never had the chance to learn to play it.

The boy was playing Green Day’s Wake me up when September ends. All the time he was playing, Seohyun kept on looking at him.

He seemed to notice that she was staring at him, so he turned his head to her.

Seohyun was shocked at first, but still, she flashed her smile to him.

However, he only stared blankly into her face and turned away.

His action made her speechless. She never thought he will be this arrogant. She greeted everyone for the time being in the college, and he was the first one to ignore her.

She started to curse him inside her heart.

I never want to meet this guy again, she thought.

 


 

First day of college class had started, Seohyun went to the lecture hall 5 minutes to 7am. She thought that she was already early enough as she was 5 minutes earlier.

Just as she entered the lecture hall from the back door, her eyes went wide as most of the seats in the hall was already full of students. Actually, there were some empty seats left, but most of the empty seats were beside guys.

She decided to sit beside two fat guys, as she thought that it might be safer to sit with them.

“Excuse me, it this seat taken?” She asked.

The two fat guys almost fell for her beauty, that they stuttered in answering her.

“No. Please sit.”

She flashed them her cute smile as she sat beside them. Okay, everything is going fine for now, she thought.

Then, when she was about to take out her pen from her bag, her books fell from the table. She sighed as she put away her bag, trying to take her books.

But then, the guy sitting in front of her, turned his back once he heard the sound of books falling from the table. She could not see his face as he was looking to the ground.

Oh, luckily this person helped me, she thought.

Right when the guy lifted his head, giving back her books, her eyes widened as if she just saw a ghost.

“Here’s your books.” He said.

“Th… Thha… Thanks….” She stuttered.

He smiled.

It was that guy! it was the guy that she saw during the orientation day! It was the guy that she had her first bad impression on!

“Omg! I can’t believe he’s in the same lecture as me?! how on earth can this happen? Why is he smiling? I thought he was arrogant and all that?” She thought.

Throughout the class, she gave her full attention to the lecture as it was her first day on enrolling in a college. She was having fun studying in a casual wears and having lectures in the lecture hall with so many students.

When the lecture ended, she looked around to see if there is any girl that was supposed to meet her that day to give her the timetable.

“Hey there, are you searching for someone?” A man in white shirt approached her, he looked kinda cute too.

She turned around and saw the man, she smiled as she nodded.

“Can I know your tutorial class?” He asked.

“It’s T11. But I don’t know who is going to give out the timetables.” She answered.

“Oh T11? Seriously? Looks like we’re in the same class. Great!” He smiled.

She smiled, being grateful to God for letting her to find her tutorial classmates so fast.

“I think she’s the one who is giving out the timetables, let’s go there!” He said pointing at a corner. There was a girl crowded by so many people.

Seohyun nodded as she just followed him.

 


 

“I’m sorry for the insufficient. I’m sorry that you guys had to wait until today for the timetables.” The girl handing out the timetables said.

After getting the timetable, she left the lecture hall as it was too crowded. When she got out, she took a deep breathe. She looked over at the timetable, the next class will be Biology tutorial class.

“Oh shoots! I don’t even know where is the class.” She said, as she headed to tutorial class building.

It wrote CLASS7 on the paper. She was having difficulties in finding the class.

“Excuse me, I’m in a hurry.” A boy said, wearing white smart long-sleeve shirt with blue necktie on.

“Excuse me, where is CLASS7?” She tried to ask. But then, she realized that he was in a hurry just like her too. So, she didn’t even bother an answer from him.

The boy reversed a few steps and looked at her timetable tahts he was holding in her hands.

“It should be that way. Just turn left and you should be able to find it in your right.” He smiled as he walked away.

“Thank you!” Seohyun smiled and waved. Then, she quickly went to the direction that he just mentioned just now.


Author's Note : Hi... Chapter 1 is here... Okay.. Enjoy!! Oh, I hope to see a lot of subscribers and comments too... Yohheee....