CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Marriage Trap (HIATUS)

 

"All these years I’ve wasted. I should have known I’m a mother. You took away six years already, Siwon! Six years away from my daughter. How could you keep it from me?” YoonA cried in frustration. “I should have not left.”

 

“I am sorry. I know you can’t forgive. I’ll wait for you until you forgive me,” Siwon plead.

 

Yoona look at Siwon without saying a word tears flowing from her eyes. They stared with each other. Their silence was interrupted when the door opened and a little girl came rushing.

 

“Daddy! Daddy look I have a star. My teacher rewarded me I am so excited that I told ajumma to come here. I want to show it to you,” Aleyna said excitedly oblivious of the situation.

 

Yoona’s eyes widened in surprised. She wants to say something but no words came out. She’s surprised that all this time she had met her daughter.

 

“Unnie! You are here. But why are crying? You know my Daddy? Is he the reason you’re crying?” Aleyna asked curiously. She looked at Siwon to get an answer.

 

Yoona walked towards Aleyna and kneel down. She held her face then hugged her tightly. The little girl was puzzled by her action. Siwon just looked at them speechless.

 

“Unnie are you okay?” Aleyna asked innocently.

 

“Did you remember you told me you don’t have a mother? It’s me. I am your mom,” Yoona said with teary eyes.

 

“Really? Are you for real? Daddy is Unnie my mommy?” she asked excitedly and hug Yoona.

 

“Yes, baby. She is your mom,” Siwon replied helplessly.

 

“Can I call you mommy then?” Aleyna asked shyly looking down.

 

“Of course honey because I am your mom. You told me before that you wish I was your mom and now your wish came true. I am your mom,” Yoona said without leaving her sight from the little girl. She looked at her intently and again tears are forming in her eyes.

 

“Mommy please don’t cry I am here already and we’re one big happy family.” Aleyna hugged Yoona tightly. Then she looked at Siwon. “Dad will mommy lives in our house since she’s really my mom? And I want us to be together just like my classmates. They have a mommy and a daddy in one house.”

 

“About that baby, I think I need to talk to your mom,” Siwon said. He made it sure that Yoona will catch what he meant. “And I want you to go to Luna unnie because I need to talk to your mom, okay?”

 

“Okay. Please mommy just live with us. I really really miss you a lot,” Aleyna beg to her with her puppy eyes look.

 

Yoona slow nodded her head feeling defeated.

 

 

 

When Aleyna was outside the office Siwon was about to talk but Yoona cut her off. “I will live with you since I really wanted to get to know her and to get close to her. I want to fill the years I’ve been missing. But that doesn’t mean we’re good.”

 

“That would be no problem with me.” Siwon said while thinking his plans on how to woe her back.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

“Mommy! You’re here. You are really here.” Aleyna exclaimed excitedly. She hugged Yoona as if there’s no tomorrow.

 

Siwon had to bring Aleyna to school and Yoona went with them. Aleyna made sure not to let Yoona be out of her sight and stay by her side. They chatted the whole time, Yoona was very eager to listen and was mesmerized by Aleyna. He could see the deep emotion on her face while listening to her daughter. His heart aches at the sight of her face. Loneliness and longing that she shouldn’t have felt if she just had known her daughter.

 

Aleyna presented her mom right before her class, to her teacher’s astonishment. Yoona was in front of Aleyna’s class while Aleyna was explaining to them about her mom.

 

 

 

“Mommy, why are you not living with us?”  They  were taken aback by her question when they were already in the car going home.

 

Yoona looked at Aleyna and smiled. “Soon baby, I will be with you.”

 

“You mean you will be living with us?” Aleyna asked hopefully.

 

“Yes baby, mommy is just arranging some important things and I will be with you soon.”

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

“So, you’re really moving in with them?” Jessica asked Yoona. She’s been telling them all the change of plans and her meeting her daughter.

 

“I think it’s for the best for my daughter. Even if I have to be with him I’ll do it just for my daughter’s sake,” Yoona said firm with her decision.

 

“Are you gonna be okay living with him?” Taeyeon asked worriedly. She’s still worried that Yoona was  broken from the past and still recovering from it.

 

“I guess so… I don’t really know. But I also wanted to be with my daughter. And I think she still really doesn’t understand on what’s happening with us. So, I need to pretend for her to have a normal family. She’s been deprived of having one before and now that I am now here, I want to make the most of it. I want to make it to her for the lost years,” Yoona explained her thoughts of moving in with him.

 

“I understand on what you felt. Just feel free to consult with us if there are problems that arise. Ok?” Tiffany said sincerely.

 

“Thanks unnies. I really don’t know what to do if not for you. I appreciate your concern. You’re the only family I have and now I have a daughter to look after.” Yoona smiled at them.

 

“By the way when can we see Aleyna? I really missed that little brat. It’s been a while that we haven’t seen her,” Sooyoung inquired excitedly.

 

“Yeah, Yoong. Bring her with you when we have a get together again,” Hyoyeon seconded.

 

Yoona could not help but smiled thinking about her daughter. She too is very excited in seeing her again. Tomorrow she will be very busy transferring to their house. Their house, according to Siwon it was their wedding gift from her father. It was built according to her dreamhouse.

 

“I know. I will next time.”

 

 

 

 

 

***

  

'