XOXO

My Best friend, Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER Forty five; xoxo

Hey guys! Before you read the chapter, please let this [click mwa] audio load and I'll tell you when to play it, okay? It's EXO's XOXO so if you have it on your phone/laptop/mp3 (and your phone/mp3 is with you) just play it there :) It would be easier. 


 

It’s Chrismas eve; I looked outside of the window while carrying plates in my hand, it was snowing. Snow was beautiful. I loved the cold weather, the time where people light bonfires and shout their wishes out, where they would cuddle on the couch or bed for human warmth and other things they would do in Christmas. It’s a sweet holiday this year and I can’t wait to spend it with my mother.

“Yah Seo Lara,” my mom waved her hand in front of my face, knocking me back to my senses. “My daughter is in love.” She said to herself while I was shaking my head with a smile.

I placed the plates on the table. 24 plates to be exact; my relatives would be here any minute now to spend the Christmas and I’m really excited about how mom agreed to entertain any visitor that would knock on our door. I’ve invited my friends’ family and only Dae-mi’s family gave me an approval… for now.

Suddenly, my phone rang and I sound of vibration that it was making from the table at the living room. “I’ll be right back, eomma.”

I rushed over to the couch, sat down and picked my phone up. “Hello?”

“Hey there chagi~” I heard his voice. My heart started beating fast; I never really thought that we would be like this. I just wish this Christmas is for these events and what ever happened to Baekhyun and I would not be and never be a dream.

“What? Are you having trouble cooking with your dad?” I teased, followed by a small laugh.

“Hey,” he yelped. “We’re perfect chefs here, no need to worry.” He sounds conceited.

“Yeobo! You forgot to turn the oven off!” his mom shouted from the background.

My laugh couldn’t be helped. “Perfect chefs huh?”

“It was hyung’s task to do that so he’s not perfect. I still am.” He tried. “My dad’s playing my nerf with my hyung. I’m getting kind of stuck doing the girl stuff with my mom.” I could see his frown from here.

“It’s okay, you’re mama’s boy, yes?” I teased again. “Speaking of mama’s boy, Chanyeol’s going to ask Dae-mi to be his girlfriend today.” He said.

My jaw dropped at the big news. “Wait, really? But Dae-mi’s family is going to be here any time soon!” I exclaimed.

“It’s okay, with the family… the better.” He doesn’t sound worried. Dae-mi’s dad can be a bit strict though. I just hope Chanyeol doesn’t pull a prank on her as asking her to be his. Hm, Now it makes me wonder when will Baekhyun ask me to be his girlfriend. It’s been a month since we started dating and I just can’t imagine him pulling a surprise for me just to ask me to be his girl. GAAAAAH, okay enough Lara. That’s enough imagines this Christmas.

“Baek! Who gave this nerf gun to you?” Baekhyun’s dad was overheard on the phone. Baekhyun answers him without any nervousness, “Seo Lara, y’know Seora.”

“Oh,” I heard nerf guns being fired several times. He must be really playing Baekhyun’s nerf with his older brother. “The pretty one in your class picture?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter