Happy Crush

My Best friend, Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER Thirty five; happy crush

 

   Field trip is Today, everyone was putting up statuses yesterday saying that they’re all excited. I don’t know what the commotion was but I wasn’t excited at all. A trip to Namsan Park is going to be alright but this dream of mine just kept bothering me. My fantasies are too amusing to pay attention to reality.

   “Lara!” a deep voice said to me while I was absentmindedly headed to the entrance of the school. My eyes turn to the person’s direction. It was Chanyeol.
   “Hm?” I raised both of my brows, my eyes asking him what he wants.

He clung on to my left arm with his right and we straightly went to school. I was looking at while he was derply smiling as usual. What a happy person.

Then I remembered that he used to give me clues about the guy who likes me. Someone with gorgeous hair, he’s in the same batch as we are but he told me he’s not allowed to tell because it would ruin our friendship.

I don’t want assume but it’s not possibly Chanyeol. He likes Daemi and that’s all that is to know about his love life.

   “You’re not really going to tell me who the person is, are you?” I uttered. His eyes widened but they were straightly looking at the way and not at my eyes.
   “Seriously? I told you to forget about that” He lets go of me and walks ahead, going to the classroom where we were supposed to assemble.

Everyone was early, gadgets were carelessly brought to school, everyone had their coats and jackets on and were already taking selcas even if the trip hasn’t even started.

 

   A few minutes later, we were already at the bus. The noisy and annoying people were at the back while us, noisy but awesome OMG. SELF.PRAISE. people are at the front. I was sitting next to Sora, Baekhyun was sitting next to Sehun, Chanyeol and Sora was sitting beside each other and Daemi’s with Rose. And after a while, we began eating our snacks on the way. We also started taking pictures and videos with the whole class doing the wave.

   I opened the can of Mocha Coffee, Baekhyun’s eyes were already at me. I know how he loves coffee especially cold ones. I didn’t intentionally bought this for him to notice me, I bought this because it was an annual thing to write on sleeping person’s face with lipstick whoever sleeps the coziest and I often sleep especially with the air-conditioner and get insensitive even if my sleep is not that deep yet.

  “Want some?” I lift the can up, looking at Baekhyun. He was smiling and reached for the can, I formally gave it to me, trying to hide them feels. And after several sips, he returned it to me. “Thank you”

Wow, we’re so awkward and formal. What’s up with him?

 

   We eventually arrived at our destination. We can see the mountain, the N tower and of course, the park. It was very green and beautiful. It’s a perfect date spot. We huddled up as groups, walking around the park and cared less about what the tour guide was saying.

  “Hey, hey! Look at me!” Chanyeol climb a random vine from the trees and was turning around and around. The boys began singing “He came in like a WREEECKING BAAAALL” and us, girls were just giggling and what not.

The whole trip was a lot of fun. We played games like hide and seek, tag, dodge ball, silent killer and a lot more. Sehuna and I were talking about Baekhyun and such when we were at the park where couples put locks and romantic like that. He confessed that he has a secret crush and was asking me to help him. That’s very cute of him but he didn’t want to tell me nor give a clue. I’d love to help him but I really can’t concentrate on a single thing today because what’s bothering me is that, Baekhyun and I haven’t talked the whole day. It seems so awkward again.

   Going home, everyone was watching a horror movie but some were already sleeping. I was lurking around my friends and saw that Sehun was smiling sweetly in his dreams and his jacket was on his lap. I adjust the jacket to his broad shoulders to warm him up. I looked to the left where Baekhyun was glaring at me.

   I lift my eyebrows up, wondering what he wants. “Oh, so y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter