Operation Steal Hunhan.

A Tail of Two Turns

Kronik’s POV

 

It wasn’t long before everyone was rushing around, grabbing what we would need for the day. Magnum and Roach were gathering fireworks, stink bombs, gasoline, and anything else they could use to draw Exo from their hideout and to the front yard. Sly was polishing a hunting knife and playing with other small weapons she planned to take along. I was getting what we needed into the van, extra weapons and the like. Kyungsoo was making snacks for the road.

“That the last of it?” Magnum asked Roach as the he zipped the backpack he was throwing his toys into. Roach looked around for a moment, taking a mental checklist of their supplies before he zipped his own bag closed.

“Should be,” he said. He was grumpy and short of words today. Sly told him he wasn’t allowed to use any drugs until after we got the two here; he wasn’t exactly pleased with her decision. It ended in a fist fight Magnum and I had to pry apart, but Roach was sober in the end.

I sat in the front seat, watching the two’s conversation through the rearview mirror. “You sure? We don’t know how long you’re going to have to distract them,” I said, raising an eyebrow at the two. “Are you two even armed, by the way? We don’t know who will come out shooting, and I wouldn’t doubt it of Tao to snipe you through a window.” Their eyes widened and they hopped out the back, rushing off to the weapons room. “NOTHING TO NOTICABLE!” I shouted after them.

It wasn’t much longer that Sly made her way over, a bag thrown over her shoulder as well. She smiled brightly at me and threw it into the back before climbing in. “You’re dropping me off at the back first right?” I nodded, and she continued. “Good, good, I told Luhan and Sehun last night to be prepared. Where the hell is Chen by the way?”

I sighed and shrugged. “I’m not sure really, the bastard was supposed to be up two hours ago.”

“I’ll go get him,” she said, hopping out the back of the van and heading into the house again. I watched her go as Magnum and Roach came waltzing back.

“Got what you need?” I asked, and they nodded, climbing into the van and throwing the bags in. “Good, we’re just waiting for Kyungsoo, Chen, and Sly then.”

As if on cue, Kyungsoo came waltzing up with a tray off goodies. Sliding then up into the front seat, he slid in after, giving me a peck on the cheek in the process. “What are we waiting for?”

“Nothing, floor it,” Chen growled, climbing into the back with Sly following close behind. His lip was cut and his eye was slowly bruising. He looked pissed.

“What happened to your face?” Roach asked with a chuckle. Chen shot him a glare that immediately shut him up.

Magnum held back a chuckle. “Why don’t you ask your damn sister,” Chen spit, nodding his head at her. “A simple ‘hey wake up’ apparently isn’t as affective as punching me a few times.”

“With brass knuckles!” Sly laughed, draping an arm around Chen in the process. “Hey, I killed two birds with one stone!”

I simply rolled my eyes and pulled out of the hideout. Kyungsoo grabbed my hand gently with a smile. I smirked and floored it to his old hideout.

 

Sly’s POV

 

Kronik stopped the car a block from the back entry to their hideout, and I climbed out, looking around slowly I looked back ove rmy shoulder to them with a hard expression. "If I'm not back within twenty minutes, then I've failed. And I want you to leave, do you understand?" I asked.

She looked appauled at what i stated, but Kyungsoo put a hand on her shoulder and gave me a nod. I slammed the van doors behind me and took a deep breath. If I was going to do this right, I couldn’t be seen. I heard a gunshot followed by a loud explosion and knew the boys had EXO’s attention. I made a quick sprint to the back.

Busting open a window with my elbow, I climbed through, looking around for anything, anyone. I heard the footsteps of someone coming towards me and dove into a room. Slipping behind the door, I watched Chanyeol run into the room I was in and begin digging around for something.

“ing blowing up the damn mailbox,” he growled, slamming the draw closed before opening another.

I smiled to myself and slowly shut the door. The click caught his attention, and he spun around, pointing a pistol at my head. I smiled at him, “Good to see you again, Chanyeol.”

He lowered the gun and looked around the room a moment, then back at me. “What the hell are you doing in here?” he hissed, turning to dig around some more. “If Kai finds you-“

“I’m not worried about him,” I said, waving the thought away. “Where are Sehun and Luhan?”

“What?” he asked, spinning around. “I don’t know? Wait, is this all a set up? Those guys aren’t really trying to blow up the house?”

“Of course not,” I laughed, peeking out of a window. “They are the distraction. So that I have time to get Sehun and Luhan. I would go for you and Baekhyun, but he said you two have a plan already.”

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. “We had a plan; we were going to sneak out before anyone woke up this morning, but that obviously isn’t going to happen now.”

I bit my lip and peeked out the door again. “Is it really that bad here now? That you guys need to sneak out?”

“Since Kyungsoo left, it’s only gotten worse. Kris is being super paranoid and won’t let us leave the house. Xiumin took nutmeg last night and he can’t get out the bed; he’s in so much pain.”

With a sigh, I made a rash decision, “You and Baekhyun hold out here, alright? Give us two days, tops. Help me find Xiumin, Sehun, and Luhan. If Kris is going off his ing rocker, then we’ll just have to get you all out of here even faster.”

Chanyeol gave a quick nod before dashing out the door. He glanced around a moment, then waved me over and took off up the stairs.

I was on his toes in seconds, keeping my ears peeling for any signs of anyone coming anywhere near us. Chanyeol led me down a hallway, and then burst through a door. I heard something shout in surprise followed by cursing.

“Where’s Sehun?” Chanyeol demanded, grabbing my by the wrist and yanking me into the room. Xiumin and Luhan sat on the bed. Luhan looked startled, while Xiumin seemed to be having trouble focusing. “Come on, we need to make this fast.”

Luhan stood up from the bed, shaking his head. “I’m not sure; he went down to the kitchen to get some snack a few minutes ago. Sly, I thought you weren’t coming today..”

“I told you to be ready when you saw Chen,” I stated, grabbing Xiumin by his arm and yanking him out of the bed. He groaned in protest, but didn’t fight me. “I’ll find Sehun, Luhan you have to get Xiumin to Kronik and Kyungsoo, okay? They are in the white van a like ways up the road.”

With a nod of his head, Luhan took Xiumin from me and made his way out the door. I could still hear the shouts from Magnus and Roach outside, along with Kris’s deep voice shouting at them.

As I made my way towards the door, Chanyeol grabbed my by the arm and yanked me back inside. “You can’t just go roaming around out there. If Kris sees you, hell if Kai sees you? You’ll be dead on sight.”

I yanked my arm from his hold and shook out my sleeve. “I’m not worried about Kris or Kai. I promised Sehun that id get him out of here with Luhan, and I’m not going to be another disappointment to the kid!”

“I get that, but- just wait in the room I found you in, and don’t come out,” Chanyeol said, pushing me out the door and down the stairs. “I’ll bring Sehun to you and you two can go out the window.”

I nodded, slipping into the room. Before Chanyeol could leave, I grabbed his arm again, pulling him towards me. “Bring Chen too,” I said, looking up at him with the most pleading eyes I could manage. “I told him he would leave with us.”

Chanyeol gave a curt nod of his head before disappearing down the hallway.