First night home.

A Tail of Two Turns

Kronik’s POV

 

“Kyungie~” I sang as I knocked against my bathroom door. “Are you in this one?” I pushed the door open, only to find this one empty too. “Good damn it, Kyungsoo,” I mumbled. “Which ing bathroom did you go to?”

I sighed and made my way to the bathroom down the hall from my room, carrying some clothes of Magnum’s that should fit him. He’s gotten a bit broader than he was last time, though not any taller. I giggled out loud at the thought and opened the door to this bathroom.

“No Kyungsoo,” I groaned and headed down to the floor below to check those bathrooms. “Maybe the one closest to his old room…” I thought out loud before heading in that direction.

I could hear him singing as I got closer to the bathroom and smiled softly to myself, remember the only other time I’d heard him sing. The night before he left.

“Kyungsoo~” I cooed before opening the door and peeking inside. “I have your clothes. Well their Magnum’s clothes, but they’ll look better on you anyway.”

I could hear his deep chuckle from behind the shower curtain before he pulled it aside a bit and stuck his head out to smile at me. “You have to options, Miss Kronik,” he began, flipping his hair from his eyes and sending water flying off. “You can either a) set the clothes on the counter and join me for the remained of my shower, or b) set my clothes on the counter and let me spend the night in your room.” He flashed a gummy smile at me and I felt my cheeks begin to turn pink.

Masking my blushing cheeks with a soft laugh, I set his clothes on the counter and shut the door behind me. “Or, we can play by my rules,” I stayed, letting my jacket drop to the floor. “I can set your clothes on the counter, join you for the remained of your shower, and let you spend the night in my room with me.”

Kyungsoo smiled softly and nodded. “Yes I agree, let’s play by your rules,” he laughed, pushing the shower curtain aside a bit more. “Come here, let my you.” I did as he said and walked closer, turning my back to him and pulling my hair over my shoulder.

As he finished with the zipper, the dress slipped off my body without much restraint besides my hips. I step out of it, tossing it over by my jacket and kicking off my shoes with it. I felt two wet hands unclipping my strapless bra which fell off of me as soon as he released it. A quick wiggle out of my and I was stepping into the shower with Kyungsoo who simply smiled his gummy smile at me.

“Good now wash my back for me,” he laughed, offering me a soapy bath sponge. I rolled my eyes and took the sponge from him, gently brushing it over his skin, causing his to shiver. As I finished he spun around and pulled me under the spray of water with him, causing me to let out a gasp of surprise at the sudden closeness of him.

I pushed him away quickly and began wiping my eyes. “Dammit, Kyungsoo!” I whined, “All my makeup is going to run and I’ll look like a raccoon!” Covering my eyes with my hand I backed up until I felt my back hit the shower wall and pouted.

“A cute raccoon~” he hummed, pulling my hands away from my eyes and pecking my lips. “A very cute raccoon. My cute raccoon.” He pecked my lips again and I opened my eyes, smiling softly at him. “Now, my cute little raccoon, go back under the water so we can wash your hair.” With a red face, I complied.

 

Sly’s POV

 

Sitting up at my desk, I opened my laptop and immediately began opening and scanning through different files, searching for whatever popped out at me. I wasn’t really looking for anything specific, just scanning for anything that caught my eye really when I heard the ever familiar ‘bing’ of Skype.

I clicked on the Shortcut to open Skype and smirked when I saw that it was none other than a message from Sehun.

‘That you Sly?’ –OhMySehun (9:17pm)

‘Who else would it be, twerp?’ –SlyerThanYou (9:18pm)

‘lol, video call?’ –OhMySehun (9:18pm)

‘k.’ –SlyerThanYou (9:18pm)

The call came faster than Sly expected, but she answered nonetheless. Sehun’s face filled up her screen and he smiled and waved at her. “Hello!” he whisper-shouted into his head set. “I have to ask you something.”

“What is it, kid?” I asked, leaning back in my chair as I adjusted my headphone and plugged them up to my laptop.

“Chen, he’s there with you, right? He disappeared earlier and I’ve been a bit worried,” Sehun confessed, giving you a hopeful look.

I simply nodded at him. “Don’t worry, he’ll be back some time tomorrow. Oh, and while we’re at it, get a few things together in a back. I’m sneaking you and Luhan out tomorrow when Chen comes back.”

“Speaking of Luhan-“

“SLY!”

“SHHH!”

Luhan popped up from the corner of the screen with a bright smile on his face before he took one of Sehun’s head phones and put it in his own ear. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to shout so loud,” he stated, scooting next to Sehun in the computer chair. “I wanted to talk to you to though, Sehun has been hogging you.”

I laughed softly and shook my head. “Calm down, baobei, I told Sehun that if he told anyone the video calls would stop. I’ve ordered him to hog me, I guess.”

“Well that isn’t very far at all,” Luhan pouted, crossing his arms over his head like a child. Sehun rolled his eyes and pushed his hyung a bit away from him.

“Anyway,” Sehun continued, ignoring the looks he received from Luhan, “what were you saying back sneaking us out?”

Luhan perked up almost instantly, so I began speaking before he could ask any questions. “Don’t worry about the details to much, just know that when you see Chen show up tomorrow, you two need to be ready to leave. I’ll be the one coming to get you and worry about nothing else; I’ll take care of everything. You two just do as I say.”

The boys nodded their heads once and the silence began. It lasted a minute or so as I let the two of them process everything I told them.

“Is there anything specific we should take?” Luhan asked, all playfulness gone from his voice as he got down to business.

I shook my head and began picking at my nails, leaning back in my chair once again. “I mean not really,” I shrugged, “Anything you think you really want, anything special. I mean, if you forget something, I can get it back for you, but nothing heavy or will slow you down. Like Sehun can’t take all his networking equipment and you can’t bring all your toys.”

“I DON’T HAVE TOYS.”

“You act like I have a lot of equipment,” Sehun snorted. “I don’t have the money for anything good. Everything I have I either stole or rigged up.”

Turning my attention back to them, I smirked. “Remind me to show you our control room when you get here tomorrow. And, right, sorry, lulu, I forgot. You are the toy.”

Sehun and I began laughing as Luhan’s face got beet red and he began pouting. He yanked the headphone out of his ear and got up from the seat with Sehun, storming off out of line of the camera.

“Aw baobei!” I whined, stifling my giggles. “I’m sorry, Lu, come back!”

“Luhan, she asked you to come back,” Sehun said, looking past the screen and holding out the headphone. “She said she’s sorry that you’re a toy, but she loves you anyway.”

“I DIDN’T SAY THAT! LULU DON’T LISTEN TO HIM!” I shouted as loud as I could, making Sehun shout and pull out his headphone.

“Okay, okay, I lied,” I heard him tell Luhan. “She’s yelling at me for lying, but she did apologize so come back and talk to her while we ca-“

“What’s with all the noise here?” the door behind Sehun suddenly opened and I got a short glimpse of Kris before I slammed my laptop closed.

“That was close…” I whispered to myself before taking out my headphones and going over to my bed for a final nights sleep.