Return of another?

A Tail of Two Turns

Magnum's POV

 

I sat outside the hideout, on the steps outside the garage to be exact. Why? Sly still isn't back. I sigh, drumming my fingers on my knees as a way to keep myself occupied. Did she say where she was going? Was she in trouble? Did she go see Exo? I couldn't help the knot of jealousy that formed in my stomach at the thought. I got to my feet, about to say it and go back inside when a car horn sounded behind me. I smiled brightly to Sly inside the car.

I rushed to the car and opened her door, offering her a hand out. "Where have you been?" I ask, my voice light and soft, though I expect her answer to be harsh.

"With Baekhyun." What?

"Baekhyun?" I ask, expecting the answer to be Luhan. "I thought you two didn't get along."

"I did too, but he was nice to me, so I figured it," she replies, walking past me and into the house. 

I follow closely behind. "That's what took you so long?"

"Magnum, it's only been two hours," she replies without even a glance over her shoulder.

Two hours too long... "I know that, but still. You should have taken something with you. They aren't all like Kyungsoo; most probably won't come back."

She stops a moment at my words, turning around and staring dead into my eyes. "So what? I don't want any of them to come back."

"Not even me? I'm hurt, Sly, and to think, we have had so many memories," a softer voice calls causing us both to look towards a guy standing next to Kyungsoo and Kronik with a hand over his heard. His hair is a brown color; his skin light and a natural smile seeming to own all of his features.

"CHEN!" Sly shouts, running over and hugging him tightly. The guy holds her close to him, lifting her up and spinning her around in his arms, one of the many things she never let me do: touch her. 

"Hey, baby doll," he says, setting her back down on the ground. He has a pet name for her? ...

She simply smiles back at him, forgetting Kyungsoo, Kronik, and I are even around them. "How did you...?"

"I text Kyungsoo and let him know I was in my way. Kris couldn't even stop me even before you stole me, babe! What makes you think he can order me now?" Did he just call her babe? What a joke...

I glance over to Kronik, only to find her preoccupied with Kyungsoo's mouth once again. My god, these two just need to get in a room and stop all of the PDA. 

"Magnum," Sly's voice brings me back to her attention and I smile softly at her, ignoring the shot through my chest when I see her hand tightly in his. Almost as if he knows I don't like this and he wants to show that there's nothing I can do about it.

"Magnum," she says again, pulling the guy towards me. "This is Chen. He's a kidnapper; Chen, this is Magnum. He sells and abducts our postitutes. You two have a lot in common!" No, he's an ....

 "Rope or tape?" Chen asks, staring at me quizzically. 

I smirk. "Pillow case and cable ties," I reply, crossing my arms over my chest and raising an eyebrow at him. 

His smile returns and he turns to Hatsu. "You have yourself a master here. Let me guess, pull them in with the looks?" He asks looking back at me. 

"More like big money and a promise of breakfast in the morning. Which isn't a lie, I get good money and they get breakfast," I say causing us both to laugh at the sick joke. I take it back, maybe Chen isn't so bad. 

Then again, my eyes glance back to how easily he can touch her, hold her hand, call her babe, baby doll. "So, how did these two find you?" He asks me, pulling my attention from my thoughts. 

"Actually," Sly says, scratching the back of her neck. "He found us..."

"huh?"

"well about a year ago? I had been taking girls hostage, getting money form their fathers and boyfriends for their safe return. I had tried to kidnap Sly here and ended up in their house with big deals to pay off. I ended up staying and working with them in the end," I explain, smiling to Sly in the process. 

Chen nods his head in understanding, releasing her hand from his and offering me one to shake. "Alright man, alright," he says as we shake hands. "Glad to know there's someone here keeping watch over them."

Sly snorts and covers her face with her hands. "Oh please," she says. "We keep him safe."

"I pull my own weight?" I state, smirking at the two of them. 

Chen shrugs his shoulders, "hey whatever you two work out on your own," he states, his hands raised in defense. "I'm just trying to get a feel for this guy, you know?"

i smirk and shrug, "you probably won't get much of a feel of me," I state, smirking at him. "I keep myself on reserve."

"I call bull," Sly stated, shoving her hands in her pockets and walking past me. "I know a good bit about you."

I smirk and shake my head, "There are many things you don't know about me, Sly."

Chen sets a hand on my shoulder as he follows her, pulling me along. "Don't argue, my friend," he tells me. "You will lose. I've tried."

 

 

 

no one's POV

 

"Okay, so explain this to me one more time," Roach stated as the six of them sat around in the drawing room. "Your name is Chen, but your name is also Jongdae?"

Sly's hand slammed into her forehead before she folded in half and a deep sigh was heard. "Yes, Roach. Just like how your name is Roach, but your name is also Hatsori," Kronik explained for what seemed to be the thousandth time. "But anyway, that isn't what we're all here to discuss. We need a game plan, and Chen just opened one up."

"What do you mean?" Chen asked, leaning forward toward the table with a map spread out across it. "What does me showing up have to do with anything?"

kronik smirked and released Kyungsoo's hand from hers. She picked up the pen lying across the table and pointed it at Chen. "You said you didn't say anything to kris before leaving right? You just kind of walked off? Well, we can use you as our inside man, for now. Our goal is to take down Kris so-"

"You're going to kill him?" There wasn't any surprise or anger in his voice, but Chen's expression stated that he didn't want his long friend dead.

Sly sat up again and shook her head. "Of course not, we just want him to fail and all your friends back," she laughed at which Roack joined, though he didn't seem to know why he was laughing. "Except Kai, he can stay with Kris and suffer."

 

At this, every head turned to her and Kyungsoo found himself interjecting into re conversation. "What do you mean Kai can stay with Kris? You won't let him back?"

"I thought you and Kai were like best buddies?" Chen asked, turning to look at her. "Why wouldn't you want him back? I mean, I know why I wouldn't want him back; he's a -munch, but you-"

"He gets one more chance to change his attitude towards me," Sly stated with a cold and set stare at Kyungsoo and Chen. "He wants to act and treat me like I'm a ing bad guy, then I'm going to give him the reason too. He doesn't listen to words; he's only going to respond to action."

Kyungsoo chuckled and wrapped his arm around Kronik's waist again, leaning back into the couch. "Well I could've told you that," he scoffed, but gave Sly a soft smile. 

"Wait, so what's the plan?" Magnum asked, a hard expression clear in his features. "I thought we were here to talk about a plan, not some guy who broke poor little Sly's heart."

"Magnum," Roach warned, a hand clapping down on his shoulder. "Remember who you're talking about when you make these kinds of comments." Magnum rolled his eyes and looked back to the others. How could he forget? The whole reason his druggie friend was here was because he was a relative the great Sly's older brother, Aborashi Hatsori. 

Kronik cleared quite audibly which made everyone turn back to her. "Magnum is right, we're here to talk about the plan. Now. Here's what I've been thinking. We send Chen back to Kris, a little ed up of course, and he can come up with come story of what happened and tell it it Kris. However, while he's distracting Kris, sly will sneak into the hideout and find Sehun and Luhan and sneak those two back out. Meanwhile, Magnum and Roach will be in the ground yard blowing up mail boxes and lighting things in fire and causing all the hell they can without killing anyone or themselves. Kyungsoo and I will have a car waiting three buildings away from the back entry for Sly to get back with the boys. Once they arrive, Kyungsoo can shoot a flare into the air to signal to Magnum and Roach that it's time to go."

There was silence around the room for a solid moment while everyone thought about the plan. Chen was the first to find a flaw. "Well how will you get me out again once I go back? Kris will have me on watch."

Kronik simply laughed. "That's why Sly's getting Sehun. We'll have him send a virus through your phone that will caus the hardware to shut down. When you get a new phone, Sly will pick you up from the shop."

"What if he decides to send people with me to get the phone? Like sends Tao or Kai?" Chen asks with a raised eyebrow and crossed arms. 

"Then I punch them in the throat, throw you in the car, and then take off! Kidnap the kidnapper!" Sly smirks, mocking his position. "Besides, you really think I can't take on Kai or Tao? I've taken each of them before! Hell, I've taken Chanyeol down! I think that alone deserves reward."

Kyungsoo spit his wine out across the table as he began a fit of choked laughter, this bringing everyone around the table to break out in laughter as well, except Kronik who began scolding him on ruining her map. After a few more coughs from him, he set the glass down on the wine stained map that a maid rushed in to clean. "I'm going to shower, are my clothes still where they were from before?" He asks, wiping some wine and spit from his face with the towel a maid gave him. 

Kronik shakes her head and waved him away. "No? We rearranged the rooms since you've been gone; I'll bring you some in a moment," she stated as she observed the mess made. 

"Anyway," Sly laughed, wiping away a tear that threatened to escape, "is the plan set or not? It's been a long day and I want to Skype with Sehun for a while before bed."

"You Skype with Sehun?" Chen asked glancing over at her. 

Sly nodded and stood up? Cracking her back. "Every now and then. It's been an every few days thing since you guys popped up on our radar again. It started after I drove up on Luhan the first time. Called to tell me I scared the out of him and he wanted I congratulate me."

With that, Sly left the room, flicking Magnum in the forehead on her way out. He rubbed the sore spot? But smiled down at him lap. Kronik left shortly after, to retrieve Kyungsoo's clothes, which left the three guys together. 

The three eyed each other before Magnum smirked. "Wanna see the s in the basement?" He asked, glancing to Chen who smiled viciously in return. 

"I'm offended that you had to ask."

 

 

*****

 

OMO IM SO SORRY ITS TAKEN NEARLY TWO YEARS TO ADD TO THIS. IT FEELS LIKE IT HASNT BEEN THAT LOND BUT WOW IM SO SORRY. MY INTERNET HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN AND I REALLY DIDNT TRUST TYPING ALL OF THIS OUT ON MY PHONE BUT I GUESS ITS THE ONLY WAY. ILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE LIKE THIS FROM NOW ON FOR ALL OF MY STORIES, MOST LIKELY. 

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WAITING PATIENTLY AND CONTINUING TO READ THIS EVEN THOUGH IT HAS BEEN SO LONG AND I HOPE THAT I HAVENT DISAPPOINTED YOU WITH THIS CHAPTER AFTER TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE. IM SO SORRY LOYAL READERS ;-;