So, You're Kyungsoo?

A Tail of Two Turns

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

 

 

I sat in the car with Haru on my side. As soon as I entered the car I hugged her tightly, telling her that I still love her, though after that short moment, reality was back. Sly slide into the car, along with the other two guys whom I’ve never met.

“So you’re Kyungsoo?” the red head asking pointing a finger at me. “You better take care of Kronik this time,” he tells me and I feel a pang of guilt in my chest. “Magnum and I are terrible cooks!”

I laugh softly, feeling like a hundred pounds was finally lifted off my chest. With my arm around Haru’s waist, I reply to him, “Trust me I intend to. I am not leaving this time.”

“I’m Magnum, by the way,” the darker haired boy tells me, his arm around Sly’s waist, though I can’t find myself thinking their together. “He’s Roach, so if we freaked you out.”

“Oh please,” I say with a smirk. “I figured it was Kronik’s plan from the beginning. We each had our own plans. I weakened Kris from the inside, were as you all weakened his from the outside. Now we can watch him crumble.”

I don’t feel bad saying this, because over the years I’ve grown to nearly hate that man. He’s selfish, when it comes down to it. He needs to learn to trust people, though since he never listened to my lessons, I used it as his own weakness.

Kronik suddenly wraps her arms around my torso and cuddles into my chest, causing me to smile at the familiar feeling. “I’ve missed you,” she whispers.

I hug her tightly to me and kiss the top of her head. “And I missed you, my love,” I reply, kissing her head again.

 

As we pulled into the hideout, Kronik slowly let go of me, climbing out of the car after the others. I climb out soon after and pull her to me again, holding her as close as I can before pulling away slightly and pressing my lips to hers. She responds to the kiss and kisses me back, her arms wrapping around my neck in the process. When we part, we smile to each other.

“You don’t know how much I’ve missed this,” I whisper to her, staring into her eyes.

“I think I do,” she replies, pecking my lips again. “Probably about as much as I missed you. Come on, we have to go to dinner.”

I smirk as she pulls me by my hand. “But I didn’t cook yet!” I remind her and listen to the sweet sound of her softer laugh.

“I had one of the maids cook tonight,” she replies, opening the familiar doors to the dinning room that never changed. Everyone already sat there, smiling and laughing, everyone being Sly, Roach, and Magnum.

“So, who was the guy that went for you?” Roach asks Sly and I see her gulp.

Kronik pulls me between She and Roach towards the end of the table. As the maids begin to come out, Sly answers him. “His… his name is K-Kai.”

The room goes silent and both the boys seem shocked. “I thought you and Kai had a thing?” Magnum asks. “Like Kyungsoo and Kronik!”

I chuckle softly, they new that? Do they no about everything?

“Oh, you must have had the thing with the !”

“His name was Luhan, and no,” Sly snaps at him. “I did have a thing with Kai, though it seems he’s ready to put a bullet in my head.” She then looks to me. By her eyes, I can tell she’s hoping I’ll tell her different. That’s right! I’m still the eyes and ears of these girls when it comes to Exo.

“He doesn’t say much lately. He’s always mad, always seeming to want something that know one has,” I tell her, hoping the information will help her, though when she simply pokes at her food, I know it doesn’t.

“So he’s a toddler mad because someone took the toy from his happy meal,” Kronik says coldly. God I’ve missed her… “Seems like Jongin.”

“I THOUGHT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT KAI!” Roach then shouts, looking around confused. This guy is obviously on many drugs.

Magnum sighs, elbowing his side. “We are,” he says, though his eyes stay on Hatsu. I can see the concern in them.

Suddenly, Sly gets to her feet. “Let’s see if Kris sent out Luhan yet,” she says, swinging some keys on her finger and walking out of the room.

Magnum and roach begin arguing about random things and end up leaving as well, leaving Haru and I. We smile to each other as the maids give us each a glass of wine.

“So,” I say, taking a sip from my glass. “Are you planning to take everyone back like before?”

“No,” she replies, shaking her head. “There is no plan. We’re winging it. Sly goes out every night, ing with Luhan. Every now and then, she says she’ll drive past Kai’s café and spot him inside, though she never goes in. We mostly send Magnum and Roach to bug the others. We actually didn’t even think you were coming back today.” She pauses a moment and smiles softly, walking over and sitting in my lap as she smiles down to me. “Though I’m glad you did.”