Chapter 5

Heartbreaker

Yoseob sighed. He was in his room, busy packing for the trip tomorrow.
His room was a mess, his suitcase lay open, but it was still empty.

He groaned at all the clothes on his bed, he had no idea what to take with him.
Oh why didn’t he pack before? No, he just had to pack the evening before.

He folded up some clothes sloppily and put them back in his closet, he had to take nice clothes because Kikwang was coming along too on the trip.

Yoseob’s mind drifted off quickly from his packing, what if he and Kikwang had to share a room?
That would be a dream that came true.

A blush quickly covered his cheeks, he could already imagine Kikwang sleeping next to him shirtless. He smiled to himself, keep dreaming Yoseob, he thought.

He shook his head and went on with his packing.
He quickly threw some clothes that seemed good enough in his suitcase and put the rest back in his closet.

He sighed heavily and threw himself on his bed, kicking his suitcase on the floor with his foot.

He felt excited for the trip, but really nervous as well, he would be lucky enough to spend three days with his friends and in Kikwang’s presence.

Who knew what would happen? Maybe Kikwang would confess his love to him, or he would act cold and distant.
Or even worse, spend the night with someone (else).

‘Stop that Yoseob.’ He thought to himself, he had to stop pondering about this. Maybe nothing would happen at all, Kikwang and him were just befriended. And that was it.

But he just wished that deep down, Kikwang felt the same, Yoseob’s feelings were developed from a little crush into love.

He was just a hopeless romantic, he couldn’t stop hoping that the trip would be a chance for him and Kikwang to get closer.

Luckily, he was interrupted from his pathetic thoughts.

He grabbed his cell phone and checked his inbox: two new messages.
One from Hyunseung and one from Dongwoon.

First he clicked onto Hyunseung’s message, after, all he did send first.

It said:
Hey Seobie ^^
Finished packing yet?
I’m excited about tomorrow!
Hopefully Junhyung won’t ask dirty things anymore ><

 Yoseob smiled, typical for Hyunseung to know he would pack the evening before, he giggled at the topic Junhyung. He knew Hyunseung liked him.

He quickly texted back, next was Dongwoon’s message.
Hey Yoseob,
Looking forward for tomorrow?
Hopefully Doojoon and Kikwang will sit behind us in the bus^^
See you tomorrow!
Yoseob was happy he met them, he had the feeling he’d known them for years.
And he wished he would know Kikwang for years too.

He texted back to Dongwoon and laid his cell phone on his nightstand, he realized he didn’t have Kikwang’s number yet, hopefully he would get in on the trip.

He glanced at the clock and yawned. It was definitely time to go to bed. Yoseob soon drifted off into dreamland.

He woke up the next morning because of his mother who was yelling at him to get up, that he couldn’t be late for his trip. He rubbed his eyes and got up immediately, he quickly got dressed and hurried downstairs.

Because it was a little late to take the bus, his parents brought him to school.
When he arrived, Yoseob already spotted Hyunseung and Dongwoon waiting for him.

His parents wished him a good trip and his mother gave him a hug.

Many students their parents were present to say goodbye for a few days.

Yoseob spotted Kikwang too, he noticed that there were no parents to wave him goodbye. He wanted to go up to him and give him a very big hug, but of course he didn’t.

He greeted his friends, afterwards the bus arrived. Everyone put their luggage in the bus, after that, it was time to go.

Dongwoon’s wish sadly didn’t come true, he got much more than he wanted.
In the bus, Yoseob and Hyunseung sat next to each other, so Dongwoon had to sit in front of them.

Kikwang and Junhyung and Doojoon entered the bus after them, they looked around for a second, thinking about where to sit.

Then, Junhyung and Kikwang took the seat behind Yoseob and Hyunseung, who smiled excitingly at each other.

And Doojoon sat next to Dongwoon, who received happy looks from his friends.
Yoseob smiled to himself, this would be a great trip.
And he was right.

Suddenly Yoseob felt someone softly playing with his hair, he turned to Hyunseung.
“What are you doing?” He asked smiling.

Hyunseung raised his eyebrow. “I’m sitting next to you, what does it look like I’m doing?” He asked fixing his hair with his hands.

To Yoseob’s surprise, the caressing didn’t stop. He slowly turned around and to see a smiling Kikwang who quickly withdrew his hands.

“I’m sorry.” He said apologizing.

“It’s okay, I don’t mind.” Yoseob said.

Junhyung bent forward and whispered into Hyunseung’s ear: “Your pretty enough already, babe.” Hyunseung gave him a shy thankful smile.

Junhyung eyed him up and down, at least from what he could see.

“So, looking forward to tonight?” He asked seductively, biting his lip.

Hyunseung was star struck for a moment, what the hell was he supposed to answer? He gave him a playful push.

“No.” He answered smiling.

Junhyung faked a pout. “But babe, were sharing a room!” He said.

“No, were not.” Hyunseung said before sticking his tongue out.

And Dongwoon was the true lucky one, with Doojoon by his side.

“So, looking forward to the trip?” He asked studying the boy’s handsome features.

“Yeah, and you?” Dongwoon replied feeling a little uncomfortable under his gaze.

“Sure, cause I’ll be spending it with you.” Doojoon replied, looking at him cutely.

Dongwoon felt his cheeks heat up, once again Doojoon managed to make him blush.

“I’m happy to spend it with you too.” Dongwoon replied honestly, to see Doojoon smiling at him genuinely happy.

Yoseob felt a light touch in his shoulder, Kikwang surely tried to get closer.
Maybe there was hope after all.

Yoseob turned around. “Yes?” He asked sweetly.

Kikwang smiled brightly at him. ‘God, he’s cute.’ Yoseob thought, sighing softly at Kikwang’s beauty.

“Well, I was thinking, we don’t have each other’s phone number so let’s exchange.” He said.

Yoseob nodded and they exchanged numbers, Yoseob saved his name as: Kikwang <3

Kikwang smiled to himself. Getting his number was essential in his plan.

After a long drive of flirting, smiling and small talk, they arrived at the inn they would stay in tonight.

Everyone gathered their luggage and got off the bus. “It looks nice, doesn’t it?” Hyunseung said happily. Yoseob and Dongwoon agreed.

They all entered the inn, then it was time to divide the rooms. Rooms were shared with three persons.

Junhyung groaned at the news. “Don’t worry babe, we’ll find a way to spend the night together.” He told Hyunseung temptingly.

Yoseob and Dongwoon laughed.

Doojoon, Junhyung and Kikwang were given a room only a few rooms from Dongwoon’s, Hyunseung’s and Yoseob’s room, which all six of them were quite pleased about.

After the rooms were divided, the luggage was dropped off in the rooms.

“Were going to sleep great tonight.” Dongwoon said, happily observing the cosy room.
“Of course, if Junhyung doesn’t bother me.” Hyunseung replied.

Yoseob chuckled. “Don’t be like that, I know you like it.” He said.

Dongwoon laughed along with Yoseob. “Maybe just a little.” Hyunseung replied honestly.

Then it was time to go do some boring sightseeing, that day they were divided into groups so Yoseob, Hyunseung and Dongwoon didn’t get to see their sweethearts the whole day.

Yoseob was genuinely upset, he really looked forward to spend the day with Kikwang.

After the day passed, they returned to the inn.
The other group was already back.

Yoseob, Dongwoon and Hyunseung were sad they hadn’t seen their boys the whole day.
But luckily the next day, they would all go somewhere together.

Everyone was very tired from the long day, so the teachers told everyone to go sleep already.

‘Oh great, we have to go sleep early too.’ Yoseob thought.

By the minute, Yoseob was getting more and more upset. He hadn’t seen his Kikwang since this morning.

Hyunseung and Dongwoon felt the same way.

They talked a little while before going to bed. “Goodnight sweetie’s.” Hyunseung said before yawning.

Dongwoon wished them goodnight too. “Goodnight.” Yoseob replied. The three boys soon fell asleep.

An hour later, Yoseob awoke from a text message. To his surprise it was from Kikwang.
Yoseob rubbed his eyes and opened it:
“Hey cutie, want to meet up somewhere?”
<3
It said. Yoseob was awake immediately.

Kikwang smiled to himself, all he could do was wait for a message back.
In order to go on with the next step in his plan, he needed some time alone with Yoseob.