Chapter 9

Heartbreaker

As soon as they quietly left Yoseob's bedroom, Hyunseung's cell phone rang. It was Junhyung.

He sighed before picking up. "Babe where are you? I need to see you." Junhyung said immediately.

"I'm at Yoseob's house, we brought him home."

"Can I come over?" He asked hopefully.

Hyunseung held his cell phone against his chest and looked at Dongwoon.
"He wants to see me." He said quietly.

Dongwoon said. "Then meet up somewhere." He suggested.

Hyunseung shook his head. "I'm not leaving Yoseob, he'll need us when he wakes up." He answered.

"Then give him the address, but you'll have to talk outside. You can't really invite him in, can you?" Dongwoon suggested again.

Hyunseung nodded. "That would be awkward, we'll talk outside." He said.

He held his cell phone against his ear and told him the address.
"But we'll  talk outside." He added.

"Okay, see you soon baby." Junhyung answered before closing the conversation.

Hyunseung sighed. He felt a little guilty for telling Yoseob, what would have happened if he didn't tell him? He needed to see Junhyung, he wanted him to hold him and tell him everything was going to be okay.

Dongwoon hoped Doojoon would talk to Kikwang.

While Hyunseung was waiting for Junhyung to get there, he occasionally peered into Yoseob's bedroom.

Smiling at his peaceful breathing, he closed the door softly each time.
The longer he slept, the later they had to deal with it.

Yoseob's cell phone lay forgotten on the table in the dining room, Dongwoon quietly shut it down.
He didn't think Yoseob could deal with Kikwang's incoming texts and calls.

If he wanted to read them, he could do that later.

After a while they flinched at the sound of the doorbell.
Hyunseung quickly ran to the door and Dongwoon checked up on Yoseob.

The boy shifted a little in his sleep at the sound before relaxing again, to Dongwoon's relief.

Junhyung smiled when he saw Hyunseung open the door for him, but the smile soon faltered when he saw his annoyed expression.

"Don't ring the bell, Yoseob is sleeping." Hyunseung said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know." Junhyung apologized.

Hyunseung stepped outside and closed the door behind him.

"Look, I'm sorry for getting angry at you, I know it's not your fault. I'm just angry at Kikwang, how could he make a bet involving Yoseob? He's my friend and I'm just really sorry for him." Hyunseung explained hoping he would understand anything of what he was saying.

Junhyung stepped a little closer.

Hyunseung didn't step away so Junhyung carefully cupped his delicate face into his strong hands.

"I understand, I know you have a reason to be upset, but I want to help. I never used to be against Kikwang's ideas but that was before I got to know you." Junhyung said smiling warmly at the boy he cherished to deeply in his heart.

Hyunseung smiled, he knew Junhyung was sincere, he saw it in his eyes and his warm smile.
"Lucky for you that you got to know me then." He answered smiling.

Junhyung smiled back and nodded.
He brought his face a little closer and looked into Hyunseung's beautiful eyes.

"I have another reason why I came to see you." He said.

Hyunseung frowned a little before giving him a confused look.

"I wanted to tell you that I like you, hell I love you. I know I flirt a lot with you but I mean what I say. You are so beautiful, and yes, I want to spend the night with you." Junhyung continued.

That last sentence earned him a playful push before he earned a look that told him to go on.

Junhyung took his hand gently into his.
"I want to be with you Hyunseung, I really do, so would you want to be my boyfriend? I'm sorry about everything and I'll make it up to you and.."

Hyunseung shut him up by closing the small distance between them and locking their lips.

Junhyung was startled for a minute before kissing him back.

Hyunseung had to admit, Junhyung was a gentle kisser. He was dominant, playful yet gentle at the same time.

After a while they broke apart, gasping for air.

"I'll take that as a yes." Junhyung said happily while trying to catch his breath.

Hyunseung smiled brightly, Junhyung was his now.
"I love you."

"I love you too." Junhyung answered before pulling him into a tight loving embrace, he loved to hold Hyunseung and he wasn't planning on ever letting him go.

Hyunseung felt the same way.

They just stood there, holding each other and by knowing they were loved by each other, no further words were needed.

Meanwhile Dongwoon felt a little awkward sitting alone in Yoseob's house, it was strange to sit in someone's house you've never been too.

He watched the seconds on the clock tick away slowly. He hoped to hear from Doojoon soon.

Meanwhile Doojoon supported Kikwang to the exit of the school, he didn't think that any of them wanted to finish the school day.

Doojoon quickly bought him some ice to avoid bruised that were already forming onto Kikwang's gorgeous features.

"You okay?" He asked worried.

Kikwang nodded, staring at the floor.

Doojoon sighed, damn those boys sure could hit hard.

"How the did he find out?" Kikwang asked angrily before spitting out some blood and letting his arms hang against his sides.

"I don't know, anyone could have told him." Doojoon said before shrugging.

Kikwang mumbled something that sounded like 'bastards'.

Doojoon slightly tapped his shoulder.

"Now Yoseob will never want to see me again." Kikwang whined, bringing his hands upwards to support his chin.

"Don't be ridiculous, and keep that ice on your face dam nit!" Doojoon answered irritated.

Kikwang quickly held the ice against his cheek again.
It hurted, but not as much as the guilt and the pain in his heart.

Kikwang never was a truly happy kid, he had parents who never were home much, they always worked.

When he got older, he looked for company and love somewhere else, he always managed to meet the wrong kind of girls and guys, especially guys. They never loved him, were always with him for other reasons and they always, every time ended up breaking Kikwang's heart.

And after a fair share of nights crying alone, he made a promise to himself.
He would never ever fall in love again and he was going to be the one that did the breaking.

Until Yoseob came along. That boy was the cutest thin in the world and owned a smile that could outshine the sun.

Kikwang knew he had fallen for him, but he know he would have gone on with his bet anyway. He wasn't the guy to show his feelings, he wanted to act tough and confident in front of his friends.

But he realized it was wrong, he wished he'd never broke Yoseob's heart.
That boy meant everything to him, he just realized it too late.

He was so frustrated, he didn't knew what to do or say to make it right. He needed Doojoon's help.

He wanted Yoseob back.

"What do I do?" He asked Doojoon.

"Do you love him?" He asked Kikwang.

Doojoon saw the hesitation in Kikwang's eyes, he never wanted to talk about his feelings.
"Be honest, for yourself." Doojoon added.

Kikwang's walls of doubt slowly crumbled down, if he was ever going to be truly happy, it would be with Yoseob.

"Yes I do love him." Kikwang answered honestly.

Doojoon smiled, he was happy Kikwang felt guilty, that meant he and Yoseob had a chance of working it out.

He knew Yoseob loved him back, so he would forgive him eventually.

"So what are you going to do?" Doojoon asked. He wanted to help, but he wanted to hear some of Kikwang's ideas too.

"I'll try to call him, send him flowers or something." He groaned and buried his face into his hands.

"I don't know what to do, I'm afraid he'll reject me or ignore me." Kikwang said, he sounded genuinely worried and upset.

Doojoon pulled him into a hug. He knew Yoseob wasn't the only one who needed comfort right now.

"Well if calling doesn't help, you could always get him a present or something." Doojoon suggested.

Kikwang smiled rather bitterly. He could buy him any present he wanted, at least his parents gave him something: money.

"And then?" He asked hoping for an even better idea.

"Well, you could go see him at his house, since I don't think he'll be coming to school anymore this week." He said.

Kikwang jumped up. 'That's it.' He thought. He would get him a present and he would go to his house, he would even break in if he had too. He would see Yoseob again.

He just wanted to be with him again. He missed the feeling of his head against his shoulder, his beautiful hands into his own. Kikwang sighed.

He was so in love with Yoseob, he never felt this way before. He had to make it right in every possible way.

While Kikwang went to buy a present, Doojoon decided to call Dongwoon.

He asked if he had to accompany him but Kikwang told him he would do this alone.

When Dongwoon saw Doojoon's name appear on his cell phone, he immediately accepted the call.

"And?" Dongwoon asked, the nerves were slowly getting the best of him.

"Kikwang feels guilty, but he truly loves Yoseob." Doojoon told him.

Dongwoon smiled. He was relieved, everything was going to be okay.
"I have news for you." Dongwoon added.

"Yeah?" Doojoon asked curiously.

"Junhyung and Hyunseung are a couple."

"Where are you?" Doojoon sounded irritated.

Dongwoon quickly told him the address.

"I'm coming over." Doojoon said before cutting of the line.

Dongwoon stared confused at his cell phone. What the hell was wrong with him?

Doojoon was angry, he wanted to be together with Dongwoon first, that damn Junhyung beat him to it.

He took the bus, going to Yoseob's house too.

Meanwhile, Hyunseung let Junhyung inside, since they were dating, he couldn't let him stay outside.

Hyunseung sat in Junhyung's lap, they both looked at Dongwoon with a confused expression.

"So, how did he react?" Junhyung asked.

"I don't know, he just hung up. He's coming over." Dongwoon answered.

The three boys shrugged. "We'll see what's wrong when he gets here." Hyunseung said reassuringly.

Dongwoon nodded.

All three of them got up from the couch when they heard noise coming from Yoseob's room.

They hurried upstairs. Dongwoon up front followed by Junhyung and Hyunseung holding hands.

They quickly entered to see what was wrong,, they found Yoseob on the floor tangled in his sheets. He just fell out of bed.

They try to held it in, but it was impossible, all three of them laughed. Even Yoseob had to laugh a little.

"Are you okay?" Hyunseung asked him after laughing.

Yoseob nodded. "Yeah, just bumped my head." He said rubbing his head.

They helped him stand up and sit down again.

Yoseob noticed Hyunseung and Junhyung hold hands. He was truly happy for his friend, but his aching heart told him otherwise.

He didn't feel better at all after his nap, because he had to wake up without Kikwang with him.

He missed him so much it hurt, to Yoseob, everything hurt without Kikwang to kiss the pain and tears away.

Meanwhile Kikwang left the shop, pleased with what he bought, he looked at the black shiny box with a pink ribbon wrapped around it in his hands.

He smiled to himself, this was perfect to show Yoseob how much he meant to him.