Chapter 10

Heartbreaker

Yoseob sat down on his bed, he was happy his friends were with him.
It gave him some distraction.

He didn't cry anymore, but that didn't mean he felt less sad, he really thought Kikwang liked him. He was blinded by love, he felt like such a fool.

And he was very sorry he hit Kikwang, he hoped he was okay.
His head hurted, he felt nauseated and his lip hurt from biting on it.

He felt miserable.

Dongwoon pulled him into a hug. "You alright?" He asked, he knew Yoseob tried to act like he felt better, but inside he was still as hurt. And he was right.

Yoseob shrugged. He couldn't fool Dongwoon, he would see through his lies immediately.

"I don't know, I just feel so betrayed, I really love him/" Yoseob sounded sad.

Dongwoon softly rubbed his back, he knew Yoseob did. He wanted to comfort him in any way.

"It's okay, he did betray you and you're trust, by maybe he does like you." Dongwoon said, he hoped Yoseob would think about forgiving him.

Yoseob shrugged again, how could Kikwang like him if he hurt him like that? He wasn't sure about anything anymore, just his love for Kikwang and the pain he caused him.

Hyunseung softly slipped of Junhyung's lap, earning a pout.
He gave him a soft kiss onto his y lips.

"I'll be right back, baby." Hyunseung told his pouting lover.

Junhyung nodded, he understood Yoseob needed his friends, he even wanted to comfort the cute boy himself.

Hyunseung slowly shifted closer, foot by foot, he was worried Yoseob would be angry at him, since he told him and now he was dating Junhyung, who was a friend of Kikwang.

Dongwoon and Yoseob both looked up at Hyunseung.

Hyunseung felt guilty after seeing Yoseob's face. His eyes were red and puffy from the crying and he had such a sad look on his face, that made him look like a little lost puppy Hyunseung just wanted to take home.

He stepped a little closer and sat down next to them. "I'm sorry for telling you Yoseob." He apologized.

"I don't want you to be sad because of me." He said continuing.

Yoseob raised his hand, a gesture showing him an apology wasn't needed.

"It's not your fault, he would have won his stupid bet anyway." Yoseob said with a sad undertone, how could he even think someone as perfect as Kikwang would truly love him back.

It just hurt so much to know that all the moments they shared meant nothing to Kikwang, cause to Yoseob, they meant the world.

Yoseob sighed , he let himself ne hugged by Hyunseung.

He wasn't angry at him, how could he be angry at one of his best friends ever.
He was happy he knew what Kikwang was planning, he was happy he could stand up for himself although he never felt more miserable.

"Guess he wasn't as perfect at all." Yoseob said, with a bitter smile.

Hyunseung his hair. "He was never perfect, Yoseob." He answered.

He knew he was right, but to Yoseob, Kikwang was. He thought that ever since the first day he saw him.

"So what's up between you and Junhyung?" Yoseob asked.

Hyunseung blushed slightly, before smiling. "Well, we are dating." Hyunseung answered.

Yoseob smiled."I'm happy for you." Hyunseung softly squeezed his hand letting him know he was there for him and Yoseob appreciated it.

Suddenly the door bell rang. Yoseob frowned, didn't he have enough company yet?

He opened the door and saw a panting Doojoon standing in the doorway, it seems like he had been running.

"Yes?" Yoseob asked.

Doojoon raised his head and took in a deep breath. "Can I come in? I'd like to see Dongwoon." Doojoon said.
"Oh and how are you? Kiki's really sorry." He added.

Yoseob stepped aside, gesturing him to come in, before raising an eyebrow.

"Kiki?" He asked.

"Yeah, that's what me and Junhyung sometimes call him." He explained.

"Oh." Yoseob said.

Doojoon stepped inside and Yoseob closed the door. Was Kikwang really sorry?
He didn't know if he could believe him.

Doojoon followed Yoseob upstairs, he took Dongwoon's hand and dragged him into the hallway.

Yoseob was confused, so were Hyunseung and Junhyung.

"Hi Doojoon, what's wrong?" Dongwoon asked worried.

Doojoon pouted. "I wanted to be together with you first." He admitted.

Dongwoon chuckled. "You are jealous." He shouted.

This time it was Doojoon's turn to blush. "No, of course not,  I…" He started.

Dongwoon kept chuckling at his attempt at lying.

Doojoon sighed in defeat. "Okay, yes I'm jealous, but just because he's first. We are so much more serious." Doojoon told him.

Dongwoon put his arms around Doojoons neck who put his arms around Dongwoon's waist.

"I don't mind being second, as long as we do something else first." Dongwoon said seductively by pushing his body closer.

Doojoon gulped. He never saw him so y before. He was happy he got to know another side off him.

"That sounds just great to me."  Doojoon answered before winking.
Dongwoon smiled.

They shared a deep, long and thanks to Doojoon, passionate kiss.

Couple number two was now exclusive.

"I love you, my y boy." Doojoon said sweetly.

"I love you too DooDoo." Dongwoon answered.

Doojoon chuckled at the nickname, "Then I call you my Woonie." He teased.

Dongwoon gave him a playful push before they kissed again.

Then they entered the room again, holding hands. Yoseob felt his heart ache, his friends were both dating and here he was, heartbroken and alone.

He sighed before congratulating them with their relationship.

Junhyung gave Doojoon a playful push.

"Yah, you faker!" He said

"I was supposed to be first." Doojoon said pointing to himself.

They stuck their tongues out at each other before laughing.

After a while Yoseob  decided he wanted to be alone, he needed some time to think.

"I think I'm going to sleep." Yoseob said giving a hint.

They nodded, they understood, they couldn't stay with him the whole night. Yoseob deserved some time alone.

Dongwoon and Doojoon were the first to get up, Dongwoon approached Yoseob giving him a tight hug.

"You're going to be alright?" He asked.

Yoseob nodded.

"If there's anything, call me okay?" Dongwoon said.

Yoseob nodded again and gave him a thankful smile.

Hyunseung gave him a big hug too and told him pretty much the same, he was lucky to have these kind of friends, he was happy they were there for him.

When they finally left, he got a text from his parents, they told him they would go out and be home late, and that he didn't have to wait up for them.

Yoseob sighed, it was just him and his grief.

Kikwang was at his house, alone too, just pondering on how to make it up to Yoseob, he missed the boy so bad, he did love him.

Luckily for Kikwang, he got a text from Junhyung. It said that Yoseob was alone and he gave him his address.

Kikwang stared  dumbly at his cell phone, he just gave him Yoseob's address, how the hell did he get it? Dam nit, he had been at his house.

But he got his address, he would go to Yoseob, give him his present and make it right. He would of course first make it right, else it would come off as bribing.

Yoseob was sitting in his room, listening to depressing music, it represented his mood perfectly.  He cried a little, but now it seemed like he was dried out.

He got up and looked into the mirror, his eyes were still red and puffy, his hair was a mess, 'just great, Yoseob' he thought. He smacked his mirror away, he didn't want to see his miserable self

Just when he almost fell asleep from the thinking about his Kikwang, the bell door rang
He opened his eyes and groaned

Dam nit! Who the hell would disturb him at this moment? Couldn't everyone just leave him alone?

He didn't even bother to get dressed, (he was only wearing boxers) before going down the stairs, he opened the door.

"I told you guys I was going to call you if anything was wrong." He started sounding irritated.
He didn't need company right now.

But the moonlight shone on no one else but Kikwang. His Kikwang, in front of his house, looking beautiful and sad, with his arms behind his back.

When Kikwang saw Yoseob he felt guilty, he never meant to hurt him, he was angry at himself, he wanted to make sure Yoseob never had to cry again.

Yoseob looked at Kikwang startled, realizing he wasn't wearing much, he folded his arms across his chest.

"what do you want?" he asked in a shaky voice, he tried to sound steady and strong but failed.

Kikwang looked him straight in the eyes. "I want you".
Yoseob thought he never had heard anyone sound so sincere.

Then all the emotions came back to Yoseob, the pain, the grief, and he started crying, the tears fell from his eyes, making a wet trail on his cheeks before landing underneath his chin, dropping to the floor.

Kikwang immediately ran to Yoseob, taking him in his arms as close as he could, he let him cry against his shoulder, the tears even welled up into  kikwang's eyes, and he never cried in front of anyone.

Yoseob pounded his fists against Kikwang's chest, his blows got weaker and weaker while he was sobbing uncontrollably.

"Why, why?" Yoseob asked crying.

"I'm so sorry Yoseob, I admit, it started out with a bet, but then I got to know you and I really love you, I have never loved anyone as much, please you have to believe me." Kikwang pleaded while caressing his hair.

Yoseob looked at him with teary eyes, he knew he was supposed to be angry, but he knew Kikwang meant it and he wanted to forgive him.

"Do you mean it?" Yoseob asked holding his breath a little for his answer.

"I do Yoseob, I want to be with you forever." Kikwang said before kissing him.

Yoseob felt the pain melt away as snow for the sun and he felt the wounds of his heart slowly closing again. Kikwang was with him, and Yoseob felt happy.

"I'm really sorry, I know you can't forgive me but,…" Kikwang continued.

Yoseob softly put his finger onto Kikwang 's lips. "shh, I do forgive you, and I love you Kiki." He said smiling through his tears.

Kikwang smiled, kiki? Where did he get that, he shrugged, it didn't matter now.

They kissed again, and Yoseob felt the same as the first time, they were meant to be and Kikwang felt it too.

Yoseob let him inside. " I have something for you, close your eyes." Kikwang said happily.
Yoseob did as Kikwang told him, before he felt a little box shoved into his hands.
He was so curious.

"open your eyes." Kikwang said, putting his arms around him from behind.
Yoseob opened his eyes, and opened the box.

Inside was a silver bracelet, with their names engraved in it, it also had a little diamond in the shape of the sun.

Yoseob's eyes widened, Kikwang bought him a bracelet, It was so beautiful. He turned around smiling happily at Kikwang.

"thank you so much!" he said before giving him a big hug.

"Anything for you Yoseob, and if you wonder why it's a little sun on it, it's because you are my sun, your smile shines just as bright for me." Kikwang said.

Yoseob smiled happily, before kissing him again, passionate like Kikwang was.

Yoseob smiled to himself. "I have a surprise for you too." He said secretly.

Kikwang looked at him curiously, what could it be?

Yoseob decided Kikwang could stay the night, his arms were all he needed to take away the last bits of pain he felt. 

 

 

 

A.N: Thanks everyone for commenting and reading ^^ <33

The story is coming to an end soon