Prologue

Heartbreaker

Meet Lee Kikwang, the most popular boy in his grade, or more precisely, the whole school.

He is from a rich family, he's handsome and most importantly, he's the school's number one heartbreaker, loved by both boys and girls.

His best friends are Junhyung and Doojoon, even though almost everyone wants to befriend him.
But Kikwang doesn't care, his happy with his friends.

Kikwang isn't the most intelligent boy in school, but he has many other talents. His main assets are his looks.
But he didn't know his life was about to change.

"Mr. Kikwang, would you please pay attention to the lesson?" the teacher said breaking him out of his thoughts.

.Kikwang blinked and looked up to the teacher, he could hear Doojoon and junhyung snicker from the seats behind him.

He nodded and turned his attention back to looking out of the window. That received him an angry look from the teacher ,but he decided to go on with who wanted to pay attention.

Kikwang let out a sigh of relief when the bell announced the end of the class. He picked up his backpack and quickly followed his friends
to the door.

"Where you sleeping again Kwangie?" Doojoon joked.

"No, I was just bored." Kikwang answered while chuckling.

Junhyung laughed and they walked to their next class together.

Meanwhile a new boy arrived at the school, his name was Yang Yoseob. He was very cute and had blonde hair.
His personality was quite the opposite of Kikwang's, he hated toying around with people's hearts, he had experienced it before.

He arrived and was walking around a little lost, like a cute puppy. Luckily two boys, Hyunseung and Dongwoon approached him.
Yoseob saw two pretty boys walked towards him, which made him a little nervous.

"Hello, you're new here, right?" Dongwoon asked.
Yoseob nodded.

"My name is Dongwoon and this is my friend Hyunseung." He introduced them.

"Hello, my name is Yoseob." He said.

They talked for a while and found out they had a lot of things in common, they all liked singing and dancing.
Hyunseung had the feeling they knew him for years.

They decided to show him around the school, since they had almost all of their classes together, which they were happy for.
And without knowing it, they would become the best of friends.

"And this is the cafeteria, where we eat, sometimes the food is okay, but mostly not" Hyunseung informed.

Yoseob chuckled "food is never okay at school."

"you're right about that." Dongwoon agreed while laughing.

The boys proceeded their tour around the school.
They told Yoseob something about everything and everyone.
To Yoseob's surprise, they seemed to know many details.

Suddenly he noticed three very good looking boys walking in the opposite direction.

In the middle was the most gorgeous boy Yoseob had ever seen, he had black hair, sparkly brown eyes and a million dollar smile.

He softly nudged his new friends. "And who are they?" He tried to hide his excitement.
Dongwoon and Hyunseung shared a quick look and lowered their voices.

"The one on the right is Doojoon, he's good at sports and he's not very friendly." Dongwoon said.
Yoseob thought he looked handsome and he didn't seem unfriendly.
  
"The one on the left is Junhyung, he's good at rapping and he's a real flirter." Hyunseung ended with a giggle.
Yoseob looked up curiously at Hyunseung hoping to find out more, but Dongwoon ended the explanation.

"the middle one is Kikwang, he's good at dancing and is a real player." He said.

Hyunseung nodded. "Yeah, he likes to break hearts."

"And all three of them are from rich families, and we have a few classes together." Dongwoon said.

Yoseob nodded, happy with the information. That Kikwang guy sure was pretty attractive, Yoseob would love to see him dance.

They kept walking and passed the three boys. Doojoon winked sweetly at Dongwoon.

"He always does that." Dongwoon whispered softly to answer Yoseob's curious look.

Junhyung eyed Hyunseung up and down and bit his lip seductively. Hyunseung blushed at the attention, secretly he liked Junhyung a little.
Only Dongwoon knew of it, for now. He was planning to let Yoseob in on their secret.
  
Kikwang's gaze landed on Yoseob. He let his eyes wander over him for a second, who was this boy? He hadn't seen him before.

He couldn't help but smirk to himself at seeing Yoseob's shy reaction, he loved new boys.
He had found his new victim. He would soon enough find out all about him.

Kikwang set his eyes on Yoseob, and was determined to break the new boy's heart.