Chapter 4

Heartbreaker

"So Kikwang, we have a proposal for you." Junhyung said one day to his friend, Doojoon nodded next to him.

"About?" Kikwang asked raising his eyebrow questioningly.

Doojoon and Junhyung smiled to each other before turning their attention back to Kikwang.

"Well we and some other guys would like to make a bet." Junhyung explained.

Kikwang looked at them for a second before bursting out laughing. "You're kidding, right?"

Doojoon and Junhyung looked at him seriously, so Kikwang stopped laughing.

"Okay, about what?" He asked them.

"Well, some guys don't think it will work out with Yoseob the way you want, basically they don't think you will break his heart. They say you can't do it." Doojoon explained.

Kikwang blinked at them before frowning. It always worked, how could they doubt him? They would see about that, Kikwang would prove that he could do it. Cause after all, he was the king of hearts.

"Oh." He finally said, sounding a little irritated.

"But we didn't bet against you." Doojoon said reassuringly.

Kikwang raised his eyebrows once again. "But you did bet?" He asked them.

"Yeah, but we.." Junhyung started to explain but Kikwang cut him off.

"Never mind, so how much money is already given for that little bet?" He asked.

"Well, let's just say that you won't need to find a summer job for the next few years." Doojoon said grinning.

Kikwang smirked, he could even make some money out off the naïve boy.

The money was already his Kikwang thought to himself, because a few weeks already passed by and Kikwang could tell that Yoseob was already developing a crush on him.

He noticed by the way he couldn't keep his eyes off him in the classes they had together, the way he blushed when Kikwang smiled or winked at him. Kikwang found it utterly adorable.

The boy was just so cute, and he would be the first special boy who would get his heart broken by him, according to Kikwang.

"Okay, tell them I agree with their bet, it's not like I'll lose anyway." He said smugly, receiving high- fives from his friends.

Yoseob walked to the next class with Hyunseung and Dongwoon, from a distance he saw Kikwang laughing with his friends.

Kikwang.  where could Yoseob start? Ever since Kikwang sat next to him on the bus, something changed.

They talked more often, Kikwang tried to get closer, which Yoseob didn't mind at all.

Kikwang sometimes sat with him at lunch, he didn't sit fully at the back anymore in class. It could be said that they were friends, it was even safe to say that Yoseob had fallen in love, not fully, but he knew it was love.

It was hard on him, trying to ignore his feelings, but he had too. Kikwang wasn't the type to fall for him.

Hyunseung and Dongwoon suspected that Yoseob was in love, but Yoseob acted as normal as possible, he couldn't tell them, at least not yet.

They weren't too happy with all the attention Kikwang gave him, but he knew they meant it for his own good, he knew they cared about him and that they just didn't want him to get hurt.

He was interrupted out his thoughts because he bumped into Hyunseung who stopped in front of him. "Wake up Yoseob, were at our classroom." He said giggling.

"Oh yeah, I was just daydreaming." He said smiling sheepishly.

Dongwoon and Hyunseung shared a quick glance before smiling back.

'Yeah sure, about Kikwang.' Hyunseung thought, he knew Yoseob developed feelings for Kikwang, he noticed the changes about him in the past few weeks.

They were small, but they were there. He noticed the sparks in Yoseob's eyes when Kikwang smiled, the way Yoseob's face lit up whenever Kikwang was around, he noticed it all.

But he didn't say anything about it, Yoseob would probably deny it anyway.

The only thing that worried him was that Kikwang probably noticed it too, he could hope Kikwang would fall in love with Yoseob.

He had talked about it with Dongwoon too, Dongwoon proposed that he would talk to Doojoon about it, because as time passed, they've grown closer.

But Hyunseung thought that wasn't such a good idea, they couldn't tell things about Yoseob, at least not when they didn't even know if it was true or not.

The boys entered the classroom. Junhyung sat down behind Hyunseung, which he didn't mind at all.

"Hey." He said to Junhyung.

He too has been getting more attention since their little encounter.
"Hi babe, looking fine as always I must say." Junhyung said in a flirting tone.

Hyunseung blushed. "You charmer." He replied.

Junhyung smiled sweetly. "The truth must be said." He answered.

Hyunseung smiled and give him a playful smack.

Doojoon sat behind Dongwoon, greeting him too. Doojoon couldn't help it but he grew fond of the boy, he thought he was very good looking.

"Hello." He greeted him.

"Hi, everything okay." Dongwoon asked.

"Sure, you're in front of me, so what more could I wish for?" Doojoon said before smiling.

Dongwoon thanked him for his compliment and smiled back.

And of course, Kikwang took the seat behind Yoseob.

Yoseob felt eyes burning into his back, so he slowly turned around.

To his surprise, he saw Kikwang's beautiful deep brown orbs staring right back at him.

"Hi sunshine." Kikwang said with a gorgeous smile.

Yoseob sighed, that smile would be the death of him someday.

"Hey gorgeous." Yoseob answered, it was hard for him not to smile when Kikwang was so close.

Yoseob often wondered how Kikwang's kisses tasted like, he would love to find out sometime in the near future.

Yoseob started taking out his books, from the corner of his eye, he could see that Kikwang was still looking.

Yoseob felt a little uncomfortable under Kikwang's stare.

Everyone was talking in the classroom, the teacher wasn't there yet, but nobody seemed to mind.

Kikwang was happy with looking at Yoseob for an hour, that boy was damn cute.

He still often thought about Yoseob, a lot actually.

He didn't know how to break his heart yet, he couldn't think of a way to tell him, nor the place where, he just didn't knew. Normally, he had plenty of ideas.

There was definitely something about Yoseob, but Kikwang loved a little challenge.

Everyone stopped talking when the teacher came in. "So sorry I'm late, but I have good news for all of you." He said.
Everyone shared looks of curiosity and excitement.  "All of you, this class has won a prize so were going on a field trip for three days, were staying two nights in an inn and three days of visiting museum." The teacher finished.

The good news was happily received.

Yoseob smiled at Hyunseung and Dongwoon, that seemed great, he would love to go on a trip with his friends, and they shared his excitement.

"Can we sleep with who we want?" Junhyung asked, raising his hand.

Some other students giggled at his question.

"No, boys and girls sleep separate." The teacher warned.

Junhyung shrugged. "Who said I want to sleep with girls?" He said quietly, only for Hyunseung to hear, then he winked.

Hyunseung's face was quickly covered in a deep red blush, he pretended he had to take something out his backpack trying to avoid Junhyung's seductive stare.

Dongwoon and Doojoon laughed at Junhyung's comment, and of course at poor Hyunseung's red face.

Kikwang laughed along. Yoseob just smiled, he was worried about Hyunseung too.
According to Yoseob, Junhyung wasn't the perfect boy for Hyunseung either.
He didn't want his friends to get hurt either.

Kikwang was very pleased with the good news, it was just what he needed.

It was the perfect opportunity to get even closer to Yoseob. Kikwang loved longer field trips, which meant staying the night somewhere.

Kikwang wanted to take their relationship to a higher level, he would show Yoseob his most seductive side in order to reach the next step.