7

Just Another Song

 

Everyone was shocked when the girl entered 2NE1's dressing room. Some people did not even recognize her at first. What was more shocking was when she approached Dara and embraced her. Everyone knew her, everyone knew the issue.

 

Jiyong rushed through the dressing room until he was surprised by what he saw. Everyone in the room was silent, uncomfortable; their eyes trying to avoid the commotion. Jiyong hurriedly went to the dressing room to stop the girl from seeing Dara, but he was late for she already met her. He could feel how painful it is for Dara to be held by the girl she considered her rival, yet he didn't know what to do because he came in late. He just shook his head and looked down, his eyes filled with frustration.

 

Dara was looking away while she was being held by the girl. She was unresponsive the whole time because she was shocked to see and meet the girl that way for the first time. She wanted to cry but she held back her tears because she did not want to show how weak she is especially when she heard her whisper, "Thank you. Thank you for protecting us."

 

After a few seconds, the girl finally let go of Dara and slowly smiled. Dara could not look at her, so she just went back to packing her things as if nothing happened. The girl bowed to everyone in the room and was about to leave until she saw Jiyong by the door, looking frustrated. She knew that Jiyong was mad with what she did because she was not able to control herself. When she got near the door, Jiyong suddenly grabbed her arm and immediately left the room. He needs a long and valid explanation.

 

When the two left, everyone in the room went back to their own businesses. However, no sound was made other than the zipping of the bags because of the drama they just witnessed. After a few seconds, Bom approached Dara and cautiously asked, "Dara, are you okay?"

 

She immediately responded, "Yeah," and faced Bom, teary-eyed. She grabbed her things and left the room. Bom and the other 2NE1 members were in awe because their unnie was in pain, yet they did not bother to follow her because they knew that she needed time to reflect on her own.

 

Dara walked through the halls with a heavy baggage that she could not just set aside. She would not let anyone carry it for her. She would not even show anyone how weak and tired she is. But she could not help it. She thought that after the performance, she would be okay, she would be able to move on, but she was wrong. It was just like their break-up that just happened in a snap. Everything that happened that day was done in a snap.

 

“Thank you for protecting us.”

 

That was a curse that Dara does not want to hear anymore. A curse that had stabbed her to death deep inside her. It kept echoing in her head until her mind went blank. Then, she collapsed at the spot where she was only a few meters away from where Jiyong and the girl were talking.

 

---------------

 

"WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?" Jiyong angrily asked.

 

"I just... hugged her and told her how grateful I am," the girl said.

 

"Did you know how fragile it is for her? Did you know that what you did will just put us into trouble? Did you even think of the consequences before facing her?" Jiyong could not help but shout at her while asking these questions. He continued, "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO SEL..."

 

"STOP SHOUTING AT ME!" She yelled, cutting him off. "Why do you still care so much about her? I thought you already chose me! Who's being selfish now? Tell me!" She said as she started sobbing.

 

Jiyong got angrier after the tables turned. Frustrated, he left her in that hall because he doesn't want to explain himself. He heard her shouted, "Where are you going?" But he did not respond. He was too mad that he doesn't want anyone blocking his way. As he was about to return to their dressing room to get his things and leave, he saw a lot of people standing by the main door as if there was another commotion, but he did not bother knowing what happened. It has been a long night for him and he just wanted to go home and be alone.

 

Meanwhile, in the middle of a new commotion was an unconscious Dara. Everyone was worried about her physical and emotional state. When their manager arrived, he lifted her up and hurriedly went in an ambulance to get her checked at the hospital. The short-haired girl saw this incident a few minutes after Jiyong left her. Then, she thought, "Why should you always be special in everyone's eyes?" A cloud of jealousy enveloped her, making her think what to do just to win him and everyone else.

 

 

 

 


---------------

A/N: 

 

Another boring update, hehehe. At least I made one, right? Lol. Thank you to the new subscribers! I hope you will still watch out for the next events in this fanfic. I dunno how long will this story go, but I'm already sure how I will end it. I hope you will continue to anticipate!

If you get your heart broken with this story, share it with me. I am not a masochist, though. Haha.

 

Also, I got another ongoing story. It's a RiRin fanfic this time. Please check this >>> here! Hope you'll subscribe there, too!

 

Last but not the least, I will have a new Daragon fanfic coming! It'll be multi-shot too. I just have to publish that alongside this one just so the idea won't be taken away from me. Hehe. Watch out for it!

 

Thank you and hengsho~

 

~ S