3

Just Another Song
Haru jongil geudae moseup jakku tteo-olla
Onjongil olliji ahneun jeonhwagiman tto jyeodabwa
Wae ireon nae mameul ajik molla
Nan neoui ma-eumeul ajik jal molla
(TRANS: All day, I keep thinking about you
All day, I just stare at my phone that’s not ringing
Why don’t you know my heart being like this yet?
I still don’t know your heart either)

 

Neoui saengage bamen jamdo mut iruda
Dalbiche geudaereul tteo-ollamyeo nae mam gubaekhaebwa
Wae ireon nae mameul ajik molla
Nan neoui ma-eumeul ajik jal molla
(TRANS: At thoughts of you, I can’t go to sleep at night
I think of you with the moonlight and I confess my heart
Why don’t you know my heart being like this yet?
I still don’t know your heart either)
Source: Kpoplyrics.net -- http://www.kpoplyrics.net/2ne1-i-love-you-lyrics-english-romanized.html

 

 

Dara was giving her all in this practice because the lyrics were speaking for her. It was even a coincidence that she had those parts in the song wherein the feelings she had been keeping were the things that she had been longing to express. That was why, even though she was having a tough time to rehearse because of her kept emotions, the choreographer and even her group members were impressed with her.

 

Right after 3 hours of continuous rehearsals, 2NE1 and their dancers finally had their breaks. Dara had the urge to get her phone to see if someone left her a message while she was practicing, but she held back. She felt that she would just be disappointed with the circumstances, whether someone left her a message or not. So, she just followed Bom who was going to the cafeteria to get some refreshments.

 

“Dara,” Bom started talking. “I’m really sorry.”

 

“Stop saying that, Bommie. Don’t worry. I’m fine,” said Dara, with her straight face on. Since Bom knew what was happening to her best friend, she had nothing to do but to tap her shoulder, as if consoling her. Dara slightly smiled with the gesture, appreciating it.

 

They entered the cafeteria and saw Taeyang getting some water. He was getting a little stressed doing the remix for their upcoming performance in SBS Gayo Daejun. They needed to be finished as soon as possible, so that they can practice their dance routine as well. Taeyang looked at the entrance and saw Dara and Bom entering the cafeteria. He noticed how sad Dara was. He assumed that she, too, knew what happened while Jiyong was away.

 

“Bom noona, Dara noona. Annyeong,” he greeted. Bom greeted him back and smiled, while Dara just bowed a little, not looking at him.

 

He signaled Bom to ask what happened, but Bom just shook her head. She probably knew what happened, Taeyang thought.

 

As he was about to leave the cafeteria to go back upstairs, Taeyang grabbed Dara’s attention and said, “Noona, please cheer up.” He hugged her and left the place. Dara then called out and said, “Youngbae-ah! Thank you,” and smiled. Taeyang looked back and smiled, assuring Dara that he heard her gratefulness.

 

*******

 

After another one-hour round of dance practice for the SBS Gayo Daejun performance, the 2NE1 members left the room because they need to rehearse Hayi’s song at the studio. It would be for the MBC Gayo Daejun performance this time. Dara suddenly felt like she is going to get sick because of exhaustion.

 

As they were heading to Teddy’s studio, they could hear the music coming from another room. It must be the boys of Bigbang perfecting the remix for their performances.

 

CL suddenly asked, “Did Jiyong oppa already arrive?” Dara was somewhat startled upon hearing his name while walking up the stairs.

 

“I heard he will arrive this afternoon,” Bom said cautiously. She glanced at Dara after saying it, but she saw no reaction coming from her. The girls then entered Teddy’s studio and greeted him altogether. Dara was still silent; worried because she did not know what to do when he arrives. She did not want to see him, even his shadow. Not now.

 

*******

 

“Dara, are you okay? Your voice was too feeble. Are you sick?” asked Teddy as they were rehearsing the song for the 6th time now. CL touched Dara’s forehead then said, “Oppa, Dara unnie is too hot.”

 

“No, Chaerinie, I’m okay. Don’t mind me. Let’s continue practicing,” Dara insisted.

 

“Okay, just one more round and we’ll call it a day,” said Teddy. They nodded and just continued practicing.

 

It was already 12:30 in the afternoon when they finished their rehearsals. They headed to the cafeteria to have some lunch first before leaving the building. As they were eating peacefully, Seungri suddenly entered the place because he was looking for TOP. He also announced that Jiyong already arrived. Upon hearing this, Dara ate her food rapidly until she was about to throw up. She wanted to leave as soon as possible. The girls noticed her actions and glanced at each other as if they were communicating inside their minds. We should not let him see her, they all thought. But it was too late since they heard footsteps. Jiyong entered the cafeteria, anxious.

 

“Dara,” he said, looking at her direction.

 

Dara just finished eating, so she stood up with her tray to return it to the counter, not minding about anything, even Jiyong who just called her.

 

Jiyong went near her and said, “Dara noona, can we please talk?”

 

CL stood up to block him and said, “Oppa, please not now. Unnie is sick.”

 

“But Chaerin, I really need to explain something.”

 

Bom then stood up as well and said, “Please Jiyong, give her some time and space. She does not want to see you now.”

 

After hearing what Bom said, Jiyong did not insist anymore. His eyes were following Dara as she walked through the exit. He called out, “Dara noona.”

 

She paused from walking upon hearing her name again. She heard Jiyong said in a sincere voice, “I’m sorry.”

 

Dara left the place without looking back. She just wanted to take a rest. She was feeling sick, physically and emotionally.

 

 


 

A/N:

Hi guys! I apologize for the update that take too long. I was too busy with work and I didn't have time to update. But here it is now! I hope you will still anticipate this story.

 

Also, thank you for the first few subscribers of this story. ^^

 

Hengsho~!

 

~ S