Two

Into You

 

 

c h a p t e r || t w o

 

 

{08092013: Park Sandara's apartment unit, nine in the morning}

He twisted and tossed, his phone ringing so loud. Hearing it's ringtone it can only mean one person—Dara. But why would she even call when she was with him in her apartment unit. "Babe! Stop calling!" yet the rings kept coming. Grudgingly, perpetually pissed he picked up his phone from the bedside table. "Babe, what the ?" He hissed, pushing himself up and scratching his head. "Rise and shine, sweetiehoneypie. I am driving now. You need to get up, you have a scheduled pictorial for Nylon." With that she hanged up. He looked at his phone. With a sigh, he kicked the pink comforters off and peeled the facial mask. He walked his way out of the room, the moment he was about to pass the main door, the doorbell rang. He opened the door and a cute guy smiled at him showing a bag of most probably a hot meal. Jiyong received it and walked straight to her kitchen to eat where he found a sticky note.

 

You need your strength and your handsomeness.

Eat well, babe.

Mwah!

 

Aside from the obvious part that she was sweet, she has the most neat writing. He sat down and dig the breakfast she ordered for him. He was on his fifth spoon when he grabbed his phone and called her. He waited for her to answer but she didn't as soon as the line died, he received a message.

 

I know you will call me. Sorry, I am with boyfie.

Will just text you later, I ordered your favorite

10am Nylon Photoshoot.

 

He looked all over the empty apartment. This place was designed by them and the walls on the living room where graffiti’s, which were lamely made because they apparently don't have the talent, still they were made by them. His eyes landed on the huge photo frame of her and her current boyfriend, third, just this year—Lee Minho. He shook his head taking another spoonful of his favorite Chinese meal. Dara Park was the kind of girl who falls easily, then way too deeply and gets dumped for being too good. And he hated her boyfriends for that because (one) she deserved something more, someone better, (two) they should treat her right, (three) they should at least try to reciprocate even fifty percent of her effort and love, (four and the most important) he loved her, so much.

 

She was his best friend, his sister.

 

He finished his meal, got up and cleaned his mess, washed the dishes and took a bath. Since he often sleeps in her place, he has his own closet there so the clothes were never the problem. He was buttoning his sleeves, facing her too girlish—his dream—vanity mirror when his eyes landed on the picture of her and her boyfriend, in slideshow from a digital photo frame. He lifted it and looked at it. Sometimes, he was just unfair. He kept of thinking about his love life and Dara too, she kept thinking of it but him, often as he noticed, he kept forgetting that she has a boyfriend. He placed down the frame not on its feet but flat on the wooden desk, so he will not see the flashing pictures in different transition.

 

 

xxx

 

{08092013: Nylon 1st Anniversary Special: Into the G-Dragon Lair}

On Nylon Korea's first anniversary they came up with a special issue that features three Kpop Royalties: G-Dragon, Bae Suji and Choi Siwon. Different covers, different themes all about fashion, lifestyle and even love life of their featured Kpop royalty. Jiyong's theme was related with fire, his pictorial being literally hot as he was surrounded by fire while wearing all these expensive designer brands from John Galliano down to even Jeremy Scotts. "Break!" As soon as the photo shoot director shouted those words, he quickly went to his dressing room grabbed his phone and on cue he received a text from her.

 

Jiyong, can I go to your shoot?

 

Then another.

 

I am driving there. I bought you something.

 

He sighed, one because she didn't use any nickname she came up for him, didn't call him of any of their endearment; two, she didn't use any emoticon; three, he knew the reason. Park Sandara and her third boyfriend (just for this year) broke up after two months of romance. He doesn't know whether he should be happy that at least it was a record breaking two months or should he be disappointed or sad for her. He didn't have enough time to think about it when she arrived with five boxes of pizzas for him and the crew, then she also has chicken and chips. He looked at his best friend, whose eyes  obviously just came from crying hard, who was trying to pull herself together. Soon as Dara placed everything on the table, Jiyong pulled her on a tight hug. A gesture that only the two of them will understand.

 

Dara's shoulder shook, she bit her lips, it was quivering. She doesn't want to cry in front of him for the nth time for the same reason. "Tell me who to slay." He whispered against her hair. Dara laughed hard before breaking down in tears, hugging him tightly, burying her head on his chest. Jiyong's hand moved up and down on her back, trying to calm her. All the staffs were eyeing them, whispering about them yet the thing with G-Dragon is he doesn't care about what people will say especially when it involves his a little too fragile, broken hearted best friend. For a moment he felt really mad. Mad at the guys who kept on taking her for granted, who always trip her to fall then never catch her. She never deserved any of these. She was too kind, too sweet, too lovely for all these heartbreaks.

 

"Did you drive here?" Jiyong asked leading her to the couch. They sat down. Dara nodded. "Yeah," her voice was faltering. Jiyong wrapped his arm around her shoulder, his hand moving up and down her arm. "Next time this happens, call me I will fetch you... you can't drive like this... when you are..." he strived to find the appropriate word. "ed up." Dara looked at him. "Yeah," he nodded. "Just what I was looking for, ed up." She leaned her head on his shoulder. "I think there's something wrong with me," he shook his head. "God, Dara. They're the ones who has problem." He said incredulously. "This kind of topic is best talked over a slumber party," Dara chuckled wiping her tears away. "Darn, I even wore my best dress." She pouted as Jiyong looked at her. She was wearing the floral patterned dress he got for her when he went to Paris for the fashion week. Jiyong laughed standing up and pulling her with him, he talked briefly to their photographer. Upon settling on an agreement Jiyong pushed her on the set.

 

"I figured you will need new photos to replace all those darn pictures." He grinned as the lady rolled her eyes. Soon, they started striking pose, from dramatic to ad worthy, wacky to stupid. They took picture until she briefly forgot her heartache and she was laughing again. For a moment he regained her best friend.

 

After their crazy photo shoot, they sat on the table with the crew to enjoy the food they prepared and the one she brought over. Dara was stuffing with food, her coping mechanism every time her heart was smashed to pieces. "Dara," Jiyong wiped with tissue. "Leave me alone, Kwon Jiyong." She then ate like there was no tomorrow and he could only roll his eyes since she doesn't want to be stopped. "Remind me to break the bones of that bastard," he leaned on his seat, giving up on her. Dara stopped eating and looked at the pizza laid in front of her. The crew were busy pretending they couldn't hear them since the two of them seemed to keep on forgetting they were with them.

 

Dara started sobbing, Jiyong rolled his eyes honestly wanting to give up on her but how could he when she looked so helpless, someone who terribly needed protection. "He said... I am boring..." she cried. "God! No! He just doesn’t know what fun is." Jiyong pushed himself to sit straight. "But I know the real reason, it's because I don't want to have with him." She broke down, burying her face on the table. Jiyong ran his palm over his face. Next year, that best friend of his will be thirty and yet for 's sake she was still miraculously . He glared at every staff. "If this thing got out, I will send you all to hell, am I clear?" they all zipped their lips and nod to him. He then landed a look on his crying best friend. "That bastard was even trying to guilt trip me! He thinks I will strip to stop him from breaking up with me." Jiyong grabbed her arms and leaned her on him, he hugged her like a kid. "You did the right thing, that should cut his insatiable ." Dara howled in cries and Jiyong tried calming her down in every way he knew and possible. "Why can't I just give up my va—," Jiyong covered . 'Shut it. We'll talk about this later, after we finished recording only look at me." he deadpan.

 

After a moment, enough to make Dara stop crying they resume the photo shoot then proceeded with the interview. When it was finished and they were asked to pack up, Jiyong quickly changed his clothes and went to her only to find her sleeping on the couch, cheeks still wet with her tears. He wanted to pummel the bastard to pieces for doing this to her. He bent down and pulled her, he then lifted her. She was so light, her weight could be half his and he was not even exaggerating.

 

If anyone should fall in love, they should fall in love with Park Sandara. She is a kind and sweet girl, who sees the colors even in the darkest places, the good in the worst. She's clumsily cute and loves way too much. She's fragile that you will want the world to be a better place for her to live, or you will lay your life for the sole purpose of protecting her from just anything.

 

He sighed, locking her seatbelt on her before wiping her cheeks with the back of his hand. "Sorry, babe. My heart is for Seunghyun, and sorry that deep in me I couldn't be a man even for you."

 

xxx

 

{08092013: YG Building, Recording of Only Look at Me and Back to Me}

All the members were holding their breath waiting for the world apocalypse when G-Dragon started breathing fire at Park Sandara's fifth try for the chorus of Only Look at Me. Jiyong sighed, pressed the red button and spoke over his microphone. "Babe, come here." Dara removed her headphones placing it back to its holder. She stepped out of the recording room and walked to him like zombie. He held her hands, "Baby, do you wanna go home now?" he asked rubbing the back of her hand. Their group mates looked at each other incredulously. "Hey! You are unfair! When I missed the note you yelled at me like it was my fault why the world will collapse while her, you just ask her if she wanted to go home!" Seungri whined making Jiyong glare at him, mentally mutilating his body. Youngbae hit Srungri on his arm to stop him from further digging his grave as the latter pouted.

 

"Let's go home, Jiyong." Dara answered weakly. Jiyong looked at her before nodding. "Tomorrow 7 am, Last Farewell, Rain on Me and One Way Up." he turned to the others. "I will chop whoever will even think of arriving late." They nodded to him, no one can really mess when Jiyong was on his producer/leader mode. He pushed himself up, still holding her hand they walked out of the room leaving the others behind. "Those two are definitely dating," Daesung crossed his arm over his chest. "I think otherwise," Minzy blew her pink gum into a huge bubble then it popped. "What do you mean?" Bom asked. "Can't you see it? The one oppa like is Top oppa." She said in monotone as the others rolled their eyes and shook their heads, their maknae was mixing reality and her wild of homo relationship.

 

"I told you to stop reading those gross materials," Seungri's frustration was overflowing.

 

xxx

 

{08092013: Park Sandara's apartment, ten in the evening.}

"Are you ready?" Dara was sitting on the floor, leaning on her bed and munching on the fruit and carrot sticks that Jiyong prepared for her. "Neh!" she shouted hitting the floor. Jiyong soon came out of her walk in closet clad on his fifth outfit of a black gothic lolita outfit of huge skirts, laces and ruffles. He was wearing a burgundy long wig and holding a small laced umbrella, the one that couldn't really protect you from the rain. He was in a full blast make up, eye liner, glittery eye shadow and black lipstick. Dara clapped her hands, standing up to properly gauge his look. "Omg, sister, I can't say anything anymore, you look so beautiful!" They hugged each other tightly, jumping and squealing in excitement. "I just hope everyone sees you, they'll love it!" She went to her bed and picked up her Nikon. Jiyong started posing as Dara took endless snapshot.

 

Dara looked at him through the lens viewer of her camera, her lips smiled remembering how it all started. It started simple yet it had gone this far and deep. She admits she did have a little crush on him, mainly because of the people and the fans pushing them to each other. They were good friends until she decided that maybe they could take it to the next level. So, she went to his unit with her was a dish her mom cooked like no other, a dish she would often refer as gods' food. She knocked on his door yet no one answered on the fourth knock, she tried to see if he was out, she twisted the knob and it opened. She welcomed herself and shouted that she would just be coming inside only to see Kwon Jiyong, G-Dragon, Kpop's ultimate badboy and womanizer on a y dress and wig dancing to SNSD's Run , Devil, Run.

 

Their eyes met, he paled but her, she almost died laughing which pissed him. "What are you laughing at? Yes, I am gay there's nothing funny about that!" he was about to release his mode. "I was laughing to myself because I had a crush on you and now I'm a bit broken hearted." She smiled at him. Walking to him, Dara looked at him and praised how beautiful he was and how good he was with makeup. She leaned on his ears and whispered, "Don't worry, your secret's safe with me."

 

In the end she got what she wished for, they got into a different level, only not the way she hoped for but it made her so happy nonetheless. It started simple yet it had gone so far and so deep.

 

After finally finishing their private photo shoot, he was back into his thin shirt and pink pajama, they slumped on the bed, fired their laptop that when stolen, they will not only lose their laptop but their career as well since it contained all of their craziness. They connected the camera and started uploading the pictures, looking at them, criticizing, commenting and laughing. "You look y here," she pointed at one of his pictures. "Let's read a fanfiction," she chipped in before he could answer or ask her on how she was feeling. And they read fanfiction of him and Choi Seunghyun. They laughed, squealed, cried, cursed and rejoiced. After finishing the fanfiction they just started browsing more only to stumble into a fanfiction not him and Seunghyun but rather the two of them. They looked at each other before laughing hard and so they opened it.

 

The story was very light hearted at first then turned out to be a tragedy, it was about a girl who was playing in the most abandoned playground, hospital playground when she met the guy. The guy was a badboy chased by different gang, fights really good, drink and smoke really hard and the girl was sweet and kind, lovely yet weird and was suffering from a disease that slowly shut down her organs. They fell in love.

 

"He carried her to the emergency room, repeatedly calling her name, telling her to not close her eyes and sleep but her breathing was ragged, her vision was dimming." Dara was sobbing hard while reading the fic. "'Help her,' he pleaded to the doctors. Dara was placed on the stretcher, rushed to the operating room. 'I'm sorry, we will try our best but Ms. Park needed a new heart now... and we don't have any heart donor.'" Dara was howling as Jiyong placed a tissue in front of her nose and she blew on it. "Oh my god, I'm gonna die," Dara looked at Jiyong and the latter laughed at her cutenes. "'Take my heart, give it to her, it is hers, this heart is only for her... please return it to her...'" Dara cried harder when it was Jiyong who read the line, delivering it like he was acting the role. "Let's not read our fanfiction anymore!" Dara cried louder.

 

 

After silent minutes upon finishing the fanfiction which ended y as Dara died and Jiyong got caught in an accident they lied on the bed staring at her ceiling. "You know, if that happens to you, I will also give you my heart," Jiyong suddenly blurted out making Dara looked at him. She smiled snuggling to him. "I will also give you my heart," then silence, only their breathing and their heartbeat. Dara pushed herself up. "Let's watch a movie," Jiyong pushed himself to sit up although he knew they will only watch Titanic for the nth time yet he knew as well that he couldn't fix her still malfunctioning heart, all he could do was be there. Dara pressed the remote control and they watched Titanic, sitting on her bed, sharing their pink comforter.

 

She leaned her head on his shoulder, their fingers intertwined and she giggled. "I keep falling in love to the wrong guy, they said I am too good for them. Bull right?" Jiyong nodded. "Bull." Dara giggled, pinching his cheeks. "I wish everyone know how funny, sweet and cute you are, Jiyong." Jiyong gave her the look. "I mean Jiyeon," she giggled. "Babe, I like the name Jiyeon last week, I want Jinah now." he grinned playfully at her ad she broke into loud laughter. "God, you are adorable," she smiled at him and Jiyong touched his nose with her. "Not as adorable as you are."

 

The movie was still playing when they decided to lie down. Dara played with her room's light clapping to turn it off then clapping to turn it on. Jiyong grabbed her hands to stop her craziness. "Sleep." He glared at her and she giggled before snuggling to him, her leg over his. He heard her giggled trillion times but up and until now it would surprise him on how beautiful they sounded to him. How could a guy just dump someone like her, beautiful and kind and has the best giggle than anyone else in the world? They were out of their minds.

 

"I am giving you all my stars... and wish to every single one of them for your happiness because you are the best best friend, sister and slumber party mate." Dara said turning on her back and looked at her ceiling and the silly stars dangling on it. They high fived and snuggled on their pink comforters. Even when she was broken hearted she just kept on wishing for his happiness. Dara turned to look at his side profile as he kept his gaze on the ceiling. "Because you should not feel this awful feeling. It hurts so much that I think I might just die," Jiyong slapped her on her arm. "You will not, he's a bastard." he looked at her and she just smiled but her tears fell anew.

 

Sometimes, he wished he wasn't gay.

 

Because he was tired seeing her cry, tired seeing her broken hearted.

 

xxx