One

Into You

 

 

c h a p t e r || o n e

 

 

{08072013: YG Press Conference: Bigbang and 2ne1 1st Collaboration Album}

She secretly pulled out her phone. Thank heavens that CL was sitting in front of her, providing enough cover for her to be able to text him. She was biting her lips, stopping her giggles as she pressed the send button. Soon, Jiyong's phone vibrated in his pocket, being able to customize its vibration, he already knew who texted him. He leaned forward a bit, just enough to glance at her. Two person sitting between them yet it wasn't enough to keep her smiles off his vision. She's teasing again.

 

Successfully pulling out his phone off his pocket, thanking Youngbae for sitting in front of him, and CL for answering the question at hand, hoarding all the press' attention.

 

From: Ramyun Girl

To: Vitawater Boy

10:35am

So how does it feel to sit next to the love of your life and having tons of pictures to add to your infinite collection?

 

He knew it. He bit his lips to suppress his stupid smile that shows all his teeth and pink gums yet he failed as he glances to the one sitting next to him. He rubbed his cheek with his hand, trying to cover his giddy smiles. Dara leaned forward to look over him. He was melting in giddiness that she giggled inwardly. He became this totally adorable boy every time he just felt giddy.

 

From: Vitawater Boy

To: Ramyun Girl

10:37am

Babe! Stop teasing me. We are on a press conference! FOCUS.

 

Seunghyun laughed at the question asked to Seungri making Jiyong turn to look at him. If there was one thing in the world that he wouldn't want to miss, it would be the sight of him smiling and laughing like he was the happiest person in the world. Seunghyun leaned to him, whispering something which made him laugh. Him and his endless capability of making him laugh by just pulling some little joke. His heart skipped a beat just by feeling his lips hovered inch above his skin.

 

From: Ramyun Girl

To: Vitawater Boy

10:41am

OHMAYGAHD!!! KYAAAA!! I. AM. HYPERVENTILATING. BABE WHAT DID CHOI TO THE SEUNGHYUN WHISPERED TO YOU?? MORE IMPORTANTLY DID HIS LIPS TOUCH YOUR EARS OR YOUR SKIN!?? OHMAYGAHD.

 

He looked over to her and their gaze met, they both grinned widely at each other. He shook his head, sometimes, she was super excited than she ought to be. Excited like she was actually the one who was in love with Seunghyun. Dara turned her head in shock at one of the reporters who was asking her a question after she was elbowed by Minzy who sat next to her. She faked a smile, not really hearing the question which luckily Minzy whispered to her. Grabbing the microphone, she started answering a bit stuttering at first but ended up cutely with a cute 'fighting' while pumping her fist making Jiyong hold his laughter the whole time she was answering.

 

From: Vitawater Boy

To: Ramyun Girl

10:57am

I told you, FOCUS. But babe! Gahhhd! His breath is so yummy smelling, stop me I might eat him, whole! And just a bit more his lips will touch my skin. I can remember our secret garden foam kiss!! I. AM. DYING.

 

From: Ramyun Girl

To: Vitawater Boy

11:02am

WE ARE SO GOING TO TALK. I wish I sat next to T.O.P so I could have pushed him to you! ≧﹏≦

 

From: Vitawater Boy

To: Ramyun Girl

11:08am

( ̄ε(# ̄) YES. You should have sat next to him and pushed him! Anyways, FOCUS.

 

Jiyong giggled reading their exchange of emoticons. It was actually amazing how they could understand each other with just mere emoticons. They could actually have a book entitled: The million interpretations of emoticons. "Mr. G-Dragon." He jerked his head up, fixing himself as Dara stopped herself from laughing. "Can you give a little information regarding this anticipated collaboration?" Grabbing the microphone, he cleared his throat. "Ahm, well this album, we will definitely enjoy making this... we enjoy a lot of things together, our biggest interest is music making our harmony one of a kind. And we hope that you will all feel the enjoyment, the love and passion the way we did and we will. Thank you.' He glanced over at Dara, who secretly gave him a thumbs up. He chuckled.

 

He was about to hand the microphone to Youngbae when he was asked a follow up question that was rather unexpected. "Setting aside the album, what can you say about the rumors of you and Park Sandara dating?" he almost choked at the question and nearly burst into loud laughter. Dara and he had been open to the public regarding their super close friendship, declaring that they were just best of the best friends. They have their own YouTube channel, joint Instagram account which they often spam of their pictures together, their newly bought items and everything just about them. They have joint accounts on every sns possible. He chuckled. "This is probably the 45th time I will be answering this same question." He scratched his brown hair making everyone laugh. "Dara noona, what do you think?" he looked over at the girl who pointed at herself, chuckling. He passed the microphone to her.

 

"Boy, aren't I the luckiest girl alive?" everyone laughed at her statement as she high fived with Jiyong. "Yeah, Ji why not court this single old noona of yours?" Now they were on their playful mode. "Sorry noona but my heart is already taken." On cue, for split seconds that no one noticed, they glanced at Seunghyun. Jiyong looked at the cameras and smiled.

 

 "VIPs please take care of my heart."

 

Dara shook her head, laughing. If only they knew, the truth about the bad boy and womanizer, too hot and y, G-Dragon. And if only they knew who was he referring to in every interview. But then, she remembered, she was the only one who knew it.

 

It was his and her dirty little too naughty secret.

 

xxx

 

{08082013: One hour before the initial collaboration photo-shoot}

"What can I say one million likes in just five minutes." He grinned at her as Dara quickly pressed to him, to look at their instagram account on his phone. "That's the exact reason why you need to answer the question for the 45th time." Youngbae sat on the sofa in front of them, slumping lazily. Jiyong rolled his eyes, too girlish that Dara hit him on his arm. "Well, we're not hiding anything." He answered rather irritated. "Right now." He shrugged then shook his head. Dara leaned on him. "They just don't know." She giggled and his mood was quickly pacified as he giggled with her and like million times, they started talking in hushed tone, grinning and chuckling, as if they were the only one existing that moment.

 

"Our orders have arrived, wanna go for a slumber party?" Dara was wiggling her eyebrows. "Really? How was it?" he almost couldn't hide his excitement. "They were of good quality!" she mirrored his excitement. They started clapping their hands and giggling, their faces' distance too short not to give any malice. Their friends looked at them, still confused on what those two were really to each other. "So... are you going to sleep in my unit tonight?" Dara was biting her lips, she was just so damn excited. "Of course, I wouldn't miss those lingerie!" Youngbae and Seungri almost spit their drink, Seunghyun almost choke in his sandwich, Chaerin's jaw dropped, eyes wide on them, Daesung almost fell on his seat while Minzy and Bom almost let go of their phones when they were exchanging photos.

 

Dara hit him on his thigh, making Jiyong laugh. She was burning red out of embarrassment. He was teasing her regarding her mission: Sandara’s y Transformation, which apparently required her to order twelve y different lingerie online, which mostly he chose. "Keep your voice down, pabo!" she hissed on him. Jiyong just pinched both of her cheeks making her squeal. Jiyong laughed hard before running his away from her threatening clutches. Dara chased him all over the room.

 

"Are you sure they're not together?" Seungri whispered to Youngbae who in return rolled his eyes. "Imagine they are already in the taking off of lingerie, whoa... hyung and his ways..." Seungri shook his head still drunk in disbelief.

 

Jiyong stopped running having his hands raised in front of him. "Wait," he sighed fixing his hair. Dara chuckled rolling her eyes then her lips curved in a smirk seeing Seunghyun just behind him, without him knowing. She held his hands, locked her fingers with his before pushing him with just enough strength that when Seunghyun turned to look at them Jiyong almost sat on his lap. "Aish, the two of you are like children," Jiyong froze feeling his breath fanned against his skin. His heart was somersaulting inside his chest. He looked at Dara who just grinned at him mischievously. Seunghyun pushed Jiyong up that he stumbled to Dara. They fell on the floor, him topping her.

 

"Girl, I. So. Love. You." he kissed her excitedly on her left temple. Dara playfully pushed him away. "Babe, I do too but I am straight. We are too beautiful to be stuck with each other." They laughed as Jiyong got up pulling her with him. They started having their own world, talking about rainbow and unicorns, melting in giddiness and unknowingly raising everyone’s suspicion.

 

xxx

 

{08082013: 10 minute break from the shoot}

Dara was sitting on the sofa enjoying the food given by her fans. Jiyong sat next to her, grabbing a slice of apple from her plate. Dara snatched the paper he was holding, it was the list of the songs of the album.

 

Bigbang and 2ne1 : Freedom, 1st Collaboration Album

1. Intro: Rescue

2. Freedom - Bigbang and 2ne1

3. Wonderful - Bigbang and 2ne1

4. Last Farewell - Bigbang and 2ne1

5. Back to Me - Bigbang and 2ne1

6. Unstoppable - Bigbang and 2ne1

7. Spice! - Park Bom / Park Sandara

8. Rocket High - CL / GD / TOP / Minzy

9. Just Another Boy - GD / TOP / Dara

10. Only Look at Me part 3 - GD / Dara

11. Mischievous Kiss - Taeyang / Park Bom

12. Boom Party - Bigbang and 2ne1

13. Papermoon - VI / GD / Minzy

14. Rain on Me - Daesung / CL

15. One Way Up - Minzy / TOP

 

Bonus:

Just Be Friends - Park Bom ft. TOP.

 

They have finished the shooting for their title song and album jacket. Their theme was of customized military camouflage, face bearing all short of face paint like they were really going on a war against some terrorist. She laughed thinking of it, what fashionable soldiers they were. The other theme was more on hiphop bubblegum, having all these bright colors and paint splashed on them as they have their own mega phone of different colors, hers of course was pink while Jiyong's was yellow.

 

"When I looked at this... until now I am amazed on a new level, you're really a genius." She smiled briefly on him before leaning on the sofa and munching the fruits on her plate. "To remind you babe, you helped me finish all of these." Dara laughed before moving closer to him, wrapping her arm over his shoulder. She leaned her head against his. "G-Dragon-shii, in my knowledge, I didn't do anything," they looked at each other, their nose almost touching. "I would like to argue with that." He draped his arm over his best friend. Dara pulled a yawn, leaning her head on the crook of his neck. It was almost midnight, they were all tired. "But you dude, you stayed with me not sleeping, you cooked me awful dishes," Dara hit him on his stomach as he laughed. "It kept me awake, babe. Then you just sit there and draw your little cute stick version of yg family." Dara pouted. "You are teasing me." Jiyong made her look at him. "Of course not, you are my best friend, it's one of my duties to be honest with you." Dara's grin almost split her face. She hugged him tight. "Best. Sister. Ever." She whispered to him and he chuckled. He batted his lashes on her as Dara shook her head at his craziness. She grabbed her phone. "I need a confirmation shoot for my sweet fans." She then gave Jiyong her phone which he took and prepared to take a shoot of her. "Your fans are rich." he pressed and with a flash he gave it back to her for her to post on her twitter account. "The food doesn't just look good, they were really good too," he took a bite on the dangling apple strip on her lips.

 

"You're just jealous," she pushed herself up, pocketing her phone. "I have the coolest fans, why would I?" he leaned on the sofa arms crossing over his chest, lips on an arrogant smile. She just shook her head at him before going to her stylist who was already calling her to change her clothes. The moment she left, Seunghyun arrived, slumping beside him that he quickly felt the threat of heart explosion. The other guy spread his arm on the top of the sofa's back support. Jiyong gulped down feeling the heat spread on him with just that simple touch. He watched him in the corner of his eyes. Seunghyun had his head tilted up, eyes closed. Jiyong bit his lips hard, before it slowly, apparently he was feeling the threat of dehydration as well.  God, his stomach was flipping like his heart. Was it so wrong to desire him so much? Was it wrong that he was in love with his fellow man and worst to his friend the ever y mouthwatering Choi Seunghyun?

 

Bah! Screw what's right and wrong! He was in love with him!

 

He quickly averted his eyes in front of him hearing the all too familiar giggles of his best friend. Dara covered staring at the two. She pulled her phone and snapped a quick shot of the sleeping Seunghyun and the too shock to move Jiyong. His phone soon beeps but he didn't mind it as he stood and walked to her. He grabbed her on her shoulders turning her around looking at what she was wearing as Dara gave him her what the look. She stood wearing only a huge guy undershirt, her black bra exposed on the loose collar of it, it was also sleeveless. It was paired with a short shorts. A short twice! She was wearing a red Louboutin which stood almost six inches. Her left upper arm had a red lipstick looking mark forming the word: Spice! Her hair was on a messy bun black highlighted with pink and blonde, there are three small crystal lined beneath her right eye.

 

'Yah!" he shouted earning all attention in the room. "Why is her clothes like this? People, she is Park Sandara! She's not Hyuna! or a SNSD member!" Dara rolled her eyes before cupping his face because he was on his machine gun mode, he just couldn't shut up. "Hey, aren't you happy, I am y?" She grinned at him. "y?" he rolled his eyes. "How can someone like you with skinny be y?" Dara gasped hitting him with both hands. She then, strikes a pose. "You're just jealous," she stuck her tongue on him before clinging both arms around his neck and pulling him to her. "Promise, I'll let you wear all of this." She landed a long kiss on his cheek enough for her lipstick to stain his skin.

 

"You are still not y," he clicked his tongue and Dara grimaced at him. "Shut up or I'll kiss," she winked at him which made the latter cringed. Dara jogged her way to begin the photoshoot. "Look at what I sent you!" she turned to him with a proud grin. Jiyong pulled out his phone and sat back on the sofa. He stared at the photo she sent. It was the picture of him smiling, looking at the sleeping Seunghyun framed with the ever lame roses heart frame. "I like seeing you this happy, don't worry we'll get your happy ending."  He smiled at reading her message. She was just the sweetest girl alive.

 

xxx

 

{08092013: Two thirty am, YG cafeteria}

Jiyong was almost pulling her with him as he pushed her to sit on their usual place in the cafeteria, soon their group mates followed sitting on their usual seat. They ordered the same food they share every time they eat there which was apparently almost every day. "Can't we just go home, babe? I am tired," Dara whined, pouting like a child only to be steadied by Jiyong on her seat. "We will, but we'll eat first." He placed her food in front of her giving her chopsticks. "But I have been eating since the photo-shoot," she leaned on him, still whining. Jiyong fed her with the food, she opened and chewed it. Sighing, she sat straight and started eating.

 

They were telling stories, laughing and eating when their attention was caught at the arrival of someone unexpected. Dara quickly elbowed Jiyong as the latter looked at his real life antagonist slash , Seunghyun's on and off girlfriend—Shin Min Ah. The girl smiled and Jiyong almost rolled his eyes if only Dara didn't pinched him on his thighs making him winced in pain instead. They bowed down greeting her yet she didn't even return it, instead sat down beside Seunghyun. Everyone almost felt the food in their mouth tasted bitter at her evil presence. They can't understand Seunghyun at his girl preference, he was kind and loving and in his every interview it was as if he was looking for the perfect girl. The girl who's fun and loving, kind and respectful, witty and responsible and in short, all things not Shin Min Ah but look at him, look at Choi Seunghyun a.k.a T.O.P being stuck with the devil in white.

 

It was not a secret, everyone was aware of it even the stupid him that Shin Min Ah's personality was never pretty like how her face look. And their relation, err, relationship was not as good as you would hope too. She's a plain . She will be back with him anytime she wanted or when her schedule allows then she will leave him without reason other than 'I'm tired of you', 'I guess, I'm bored', 'I'm sorry, it's not you, it's me'. Hell yeah, it's her. And Seunghyun being the blindly in love let's go and accept her without giving her at least a little bit of challenge.

 

"Oh, so you're back together." Seungri has always been the only one who could not shut his mouth no matter how heavy and dark the situation was. "I guess, we just love each other." Min Ah wrapped her arm around Seunghyun. Jiyong mouthed her words, making fun expression as Dara laughed hitting him on his arm. She widened her eyes in him but he just rolled his eyes in return. Min Ah noticing their own world tried entering  it. "Dara shii, I like your lip color, what shade is that?" she smiled sweetly. "She's not wearing lipstick, Min Ah." Jiyong deadpan. Dara chuckled at his retort. She moved closer to him. "Babe, do not unleash the in you here," she chuckled still. "Then tell her to jump from the rooftop and die." Dara touched his forehead massaging it. "Babe, the wrinkles, don't let it build its empire in your huge forehead." Jiyong looked at her darkly.

 

"Are you two dating?" Min Ah asked. "46th time," Bigbang and 2ne1 chorused. "They're best friends." Seunghyun looked at Min Ah, their nose almost touching. The girl landed a quick peck on his lips as Dara gathered her strength to keep Jiyong in place and not skin the alive and mess with her bones. "Honeysweetiepie, calm your y flat ." Dara warned him as Jiyong pouted at her. "But she's a . Babe, what will I do?" Dara squinted her eyes thinking of an idea. Soon a smirk formed on her lips. Her eyes darted on her, and the glass of red tea, inches away from her lying innocent on the top of the wooden table.

 

"Looked at her outfit." Dara whispered to Jiyong. Jiyong looked at her and in just ten seconds back at Dara. "Prada clean cut coat, spring 2013 collection, one thousand us dollar then Gucci light pink thin polo, summer 2012, one thousand five hundred us dollar." He said tentatively, like it was in the tip of his tongue waiting to be said. "God, you are y." Dara smirked at him which he mirrored. "Now, tickle me really hard," Jiyong's brow rose. They have slept enough slumber party, knew each other so well that finding her ticklish part was as easy as counting 1, 2, 3. He then started tickling her and she laughed so hard avoiding his hands that was killing her. Dara pushed the table in attempt to escape his hand. As the table moved, the glass tipped and fell its content splashing over Shin Min Ah and her two thousand five hundred top. Min Ah shrieked standing up. "Prada floral patterned pencil skirt, spring 2012 eight hundred us dollars," Jiyong whispered to Dara as they both stopped themselves from laughing. Min Ah was fuming that she look like she would soon breathe fire and burn down YG.

 

Her eyes darted on Dara as she stood bowing down, apologizing and acting sincere about it like she didn’t intended it. "You are stupid! Do you know how much these clothes are?" she was gritting. "Three thousand three hundred?" Dara shrugged as the other girl glared at her, Seunghyun was trying to calm her down. "Stupid! You are damn stupid!" and she called her stupid over and over snapping Jiyong's strings. Jiyong pulled out his wallet grabbed five thousand dollars and slammed it on the table. "There. Buy those ing clothes and stop calling her stupid because she's not stupid." He was mad. "Ji," Dara called him. Jiyong slammed another five thousand dollars. "Then buy a Louboutin and a Dior perfume, ." He pulled Dara with him and they marched out of the cafeteria leaving a hissing fuming Min Ah.

 

Jiyong sighed upon stepping out of the building. "I am broke." He crouched down as Dara laughed. "Let's get the money back and go drink," Jiyong stood up and flicked his finger on her forehead making her wince rubbing her forehead. "Ladies should not drink." He grabbed her hand and wrapped her arm around his. They started walking their way to her apartment just five blocks away.

 

"You're crazy, why did you do that?"

"Because you are pissed at her, and she's ing your prince charming, you are my sister, I couldn't just watch."

 

Jiyong laughed hard at her answer, wrapping his arms around her he pressed her to him. "What will I do without you?" the road was empty the night sky filled with the countless stars. "Oh, you will survive. You are G-Dragon after all." She smiled sincerely. Jiyong shook his head, knowing he would rather lose himself, G-Dragon than her. "I've been thinking..." she looked at him. "." Jiyong parted himself from her looking at her like he forgot something or what. "You were thinking? That's not normal. Something bad is about to happen." Dara elbowed him on his stomach. "I am just thinking, why not just tell him, confess to him or something..." Jiyong's smile faded, he stopped on his tracks and looked at her.

 

"Dara, this is not a fairytale. I'm not a princess, heck I'm not even a girl. This situation, my situation of falling in love with another man, my group mate on top of that requires a deeper understanding." Dara looked at him, gently fixed his crazy pink and blue cotton candy colored hair that was almost blocking his eyes. "Me, I required extra understanding and though the world seems to don't mind, me, a gay is never given the proper understanding or chance so I have to love myself." Dara wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tight. "I understand and love you," He buried his face on her shoulder, hugged her tighter.

 

"Oh, Dara, if only the world is made of you." Dara giggled. "Then let's go and leave, let's find another earth and build our own legion." Jiyong wrapped his arm over her shoulder as they continued walking to her apartment. "Yeah, let's do that."

 

They had their countless slumber party. Sometimes they will have it on his house, most of the time hers because they will have enough excuse for flooding the room pink, or for watching chick flicks, having facial mask, playing dress up and experimenting with makeup. They could be enjoying the gothic lolita outfits they ordered, the wigs and the shoes, or fussed over the lingerie’s yet the moment they finished washing themselves and putting facial mask on each other in the hum of their chosen playlist, they just fell asleep side by side on her pink bed, under her pink covers, her arm over his stomach.

 

xxx