Five

Into You

 

c h a p t e r || f i v e

 

{09152013: Noise Basement, ten in the evening}

He slumped himself back to his seat, in his hand was a cold bottle of beer. He took few gulps and soon two of Korea's most wanted models sat on either of his side making Seunghyun give him the teasing look and a discreet thumb's up. The reason why he got the reputation as a playboy was because he wanted to foolishly impress him. Impress him by being a bad boy who hoarded all the y chicks in the club. Impress him by trying to make him see how manly and insatiable he was. Way nice move for someone in love with a guy. Jiyong smirked lifting his arms wrapping it around the girls' shoulders as they giggled. He could feel their sticky skin against his, their s pressed on him, if ever they have one. They were at times worst than Dara, the mother of all flat chested who's only hope was foamed bras. He stole a glance on each which was never difficult given their hoe-type clothes. His lips twitched, when he steal glance at cleavages and s people think he was thinking of feeling them but in his mind he was actually thinking on how much will it cost him to have those on him. But of course if he get himself s, he wanted it to be boom, boom. He wanted it huge that when he walked it will go byong, byong. 

 

He quickly shook his thoughts away. Tonight, he is a guy. Unwrapping his arms over his girls, he fetched for his phone and twisted his lips upon seeing that since this three in the afternoon, Park Sandara, his rumored girlfriend, his best best and best friend, hasn't send him even a single message. Hello? Kwon Jiyong was one worried bestfriend here so why on earth was that girl not texting him? He doesn't want to answer his own questions so he quickly dialed her number.

 

"Hello, hello! This is Park Sandara. Just leave your heartfelt message after the annoying beep! Love lots. Xoxo. Ppyong!"That was the nth time he tried calling her and the exact nth time that he was directed to her voice mail. Jiyong looked at his phone in great disbelief. He shut his eyes off tightly before he took another gulp on  his beer. He will kill her. Shred her to pieces and put her in his pocket so she won't be able to do this to him ever again.He blinked at the morbidity of his thoughts, disgusted that it seems like he was some obsessed boyfriend. Boyfriend? Ewww.

 

He doesn't want to be a boyfriend but he definitely wants a boyfriend. Every girl does, and yes in his world he's a girl.

 

He looked up, surprised when someone snatched his phone off his hold. Speaking of boyfriend, Seunghyun smiled down on him and he forced himself to grimace though his insides were flipping with giddiness. Now, if only they could make out in the bathroom. His mind weaved intricated plans on how to get in his pants, mentally writing STEPS TO MAKE OUT WITH CHOI SEUNGHYUN, then add some fresh, sticky shiny lipstick mark on it. But then, he didn't dwell much on his thoughts because he might end up doing it. Which doesn't brand only to being stupid but a bit suicidal. Career and frienship suicide. If only then the only thing that matters in the world was love.

 

"Hyung..." he whined. "Ji, no phones, let's enjoy tonight. Don't worry about Dara noona, she's in good hands." His frown deepened. Wait, why does he sounded as if he knew the whereabouts of his missing best friend? "You know where she is?" Seunghyun looked at him with the why-don't-you-know-she's-your-best friend-for-christ's-sake look. He rolled his eyes. Seunghyun laughed, bent down on him to whisper something in his ears. He froze for a moment then looked at him. Their nose almost bumped but his brain was off somewhere.

 

"Oh, she's with someone."

 

For a moment the only thought in his brain was, like in repeat mode: I JUST WANT A KISS, I NEVER WANNA MISS. Then, the thought shattered in pieces at the dreadful memory of Lee Minho and Park Sandara kissing for hundred times for just one scene. He almost replaced the ing director. Then his mind was back on his own kdrama entitled: WHERE THE ARE YOU PARK SANDARA BECAUSE YOU ARE MISSING ALL THE FUN AND I AM AN INCH CLOSE TO CALLING THE MILITARY FOR YOUR MISSING CUTE . EPISODE ONE: BUT BEFORE THAT CAN I MAKE OUT WITH TOP BECAUSE GOD, HE WAS ASKING FOR IT AND I AM JUST HUMAN, MY BODY IS READY. (I'm sure this will not pass the board, aside from the title was long.)

 

×××

 

{09152013: Naleigh Restaurant, ten in the evening}

She was still grinning idiotically even after she closed the door of her Chrysler and buckled her seatbelt. She turned to look at him through her window. He was standing, leaning on his expensive Lambourghini, one hand on his pocket, the other waving at her goodbye. Park Sandara who just went through a hard break up almost two months ago has already moved and ready for another hard fall. Every girl should move on, give themselves a chance to discover the world and find the perfect guy for her. She kept her eyes on him, thinking of the perfect guy.

 

Park Sandara's Perfect Guy

1. Sincere ✔

2. Kind ✔

3. Thoughtful ✔

4. Good sense of humor ✔

5. Caring ✔

6. Knows and understand her (this still needs working)

7. Beautiful child like smile (well his smile is y)

8. Reads fanfiction with her (will he?)

9. Drive her anywhere (they just started)

10. y ✔

11. Watch titanic with her (he promised he will)

12. Loves his family and her family (she was unsure with this one)

13. Hugs tight and warm ✔

14. Kiss her forehead lovingly (maybe he will)

15. Sings her lullaby to sleep (maybe he will)

 

and the most important of all:

LOYAL

 (not sure of this)

 

She might also add: owns Bentley, cooks wicked dishes, has the best and cutest laugh ever, make the world's best hot choco and owns a dog she hated, wears Givenchy and Cavalli in the house, good with words, writes the best songs. She bolted at her trail of thoughts, quickly scattering her dream guy bubble. For all we know, he's not even a guy. Her heart sank at the thought which she quickly ignored laughing awkwardly about it. She looked at her date and waved goodbye, this time manuevering her car off the parking lot and speeding her way home.

 

Truth be told, she has or had a thing for Jiyong. She was crushing on him before he crushed her heart because he was in love with someone else and that someone else being not someone more beautiful than her or y or the japanese model we will hide by the terrifying name Kiko Mizuhara, but rather his groupmate, a guy like him which was Choi Seunghyun a.k.a T.O.P..  For starters, TOP was really gorgeous, the eyes, the body, the lips, he'll cause major nuclear explosion with your ovaries. Okay, maybe she should stop thinking about TOP in that way because she was describing her the way Jiyong would. The thing was she liked Jiyong, before. Come on, their relationship was odd, she felt heavenly special and who wouldn't fall for that, only a rock. But then, reality check:

 

One: Jiyong is gay.

Two: Jiyong is in love with Seunghyun.

Three: Their friendship, she doesn't want to risk it.

Four: Jiyong made it clear than any crystal and mineral water that they are nothing but BEST FRIENDS.

 

So knowing this, what did she do? She moved on, stripped the feelings off and forget about it. After all, they were better bestfriends. And it has been almost five years since then, she could no longer remember the feeling of being in love and dreamy of him. If there were three things she was worried about Jiyong it would be:

 

One: She was driving.

Two: She was dating.

Worst: She lied.

 

Jiyong will be mad once he found out that she was now dating someone. But then, maybe their president was right, they were best friends, they don't need to know evry single thing about one another to accept each other. She sighed before breaking into soft chuckles. In the silence she recited his usual litany everytime she told him that she would date someone. "You fall too easily!Then what? They just break your heart," he would hiss like the words break your heart were poison in his tongue. She would answer, "But Ji, love is like that... it's love," He will dismiss her with his hand in some girlish manner. "Don't talk about love to me, Sandara." And she would pout on that. "If they love you, they should treat you right, if they can they should worship you. s." She would laugh at that, he turns really cute everytime he was pissed. "Then, you should just date me," her last ace to make him stop from nagging or ranting on her. Jiyong would glare at her, sharp look like he was tearing her clothes to pieces. Then, he will sigh and looked at her softly.

 

"In another life, when I am much better, when I know I deserve you, I will Dara, I will."

 

She snapped at her trail of thoughts, increased her speed until she reached a familiar intersection. Lights from other cars flickered on her and in a snap her body remembered what happened. Looks like it wasn't only Jiyong who was not ready for her to drive again, even her body. She steered the wheel, losing control of it, until she heard the familiar sound of crashing, it was like deja vu.

 

×××

 

{09152013: Noise Basement, eleven in the evening}

They were back on the dancefloor, dancing and fooling around. His body grinding all too y against someone whom he forgot who. He tilted his head, eyes closed as if savoring the sensation, sometimes, he was not just immune to his body's desires. Sometimes, it burned so fiercely and poisoned his veins. His eyes flew open as he dropped her head low. His hand raked his hair. A cold shiver ran down his spine. It felt cold all of a sudden when he was still feeling his pores breathing heat, sweat drenching his skin. "What's wrong?" the girl asked and he didn't bother to answer instead he sliced his way to the crowd, looking for Seunghyun.

 

Admittedly, even though he was gay, Kwon Jiyong had his fair share in bed. Wild acts as he would like to call it. He had with models, some idols. Entertainment industry was a pit of lies, pretense, secrets and dirty games. He had slept with Ahn Sohee of Wondergirls. It was carnal play, nothing spectacular not even close to what you call mind blowing. He slept with Jessica Jung of SNSD which earned him some scratches from her sharp nails which even has some crystal shards as decoration. It was simple, it was , it was not as ecstastic as what others say, not that pleasurable. It was tight and warm and sweaty. It was . But one thing was for sure, he never had with another man unless he was planning to slit the throat of his partner after they did their act. He doesn't want to end it that morbid but one thing he learned, a secret was better kept to yourself alone or if you are going to tell it to anyone, tell it to Park Sandara.

 

He saw him dancing with people he doesn't know and he was not interested to know either. He felt the fang of jealousy that seemed to give him some super strength to break someone in half. Mainly an underdressed who was dancing with his, again, his Choi Seunghyun. Seunghyun's back was facing him and his shirt was a bit hiked up, still covering the waist band of his jeans but hiked enough for him to see his phone proping from one of his back pocket. His throat dried and it was not because he was on a mission to get it without him noticing but mainly because he was so close to groping that y of him.

 

He moved closely, slowly, breathlessly. His hand was twitching. yeah! He would his ! His phone soon ringed, he removed the vibration, which he was torn whether he should be thankful or not. The led light around it turned color pink. Dara. Frustration ate him whole, she was the all time queen of bad if not wrong timing. Letting go of the groping plan, he swiftly pulled his phone out of his pocket. Not even waiting for his reaction, he swam his way to the dancing crowd. He answered the call. "Park Sandara how dare—,"

 

"Mr. G-Dragon?"it was a thick and hoarse voice of a man. He blinked in disbelief, if Dara got herself kidnapped by some gang he will flip the world.

"Who's this?" his heart was pounding hard on his chest. His mind was on an insane repeating mode of: Dara, Dara, Sandara, Park Sandara, Dara, Ssantokki, Sister, Dara, Dara, Dara.

"I'm Lee Byunghee, police officer, Hapjeong-Dong station." He wasn't relieved on what he heard either.

"Yes, what I can do sir?"

"Can you go here in our station? Ms. Park Sandara, specifically requested you to be the one to fetch her." He was silent for a moment.

"What happened, sir?" his chest constricted in pain.

"She got into some traffic accident..."

 

He wasn't able to hear the rest of the words as he just marched his way out of the club, Bigbang members rushed to follow him once they saw him hurrying out. He reached his car, opening it ninety percent worried and about to go insane, ten percent angry. "Hyung, what's going on?" Seungri caught his upper arm, turning him around before he could get inside the car. "Dara," his jaw clenched, his fists balled. "I need to go to the police station."he shoved his hand off him."But you are drunk," Youngbae interjected. Jiyong shook his head. "I'm not, I wasn't even able to finish one bottle." He slammed himself inside, closing the door, he sped away. The four just stared at each other before heaving a sigh.

 

His hands gripped the steering wheel a little too tight. His chest heaved painfully up and down. He was about to go crazy each second he felt wasting driving there. It was true he wasn't able to finish even one bottle of beer or fully let himself lose control because he was thinking of her. Thinking where she was, what she might be doing or was she okay. This was the first time she had not said anything of her whereabouts, the very first when she kept something from him, when he doesn't know what she was up to. And being in a situation which taught him that he could lose her instantly, just like how a balloon will pop all of a sudden, was not helping him. He was feeling terribly unsettled. He was sick worried of her in that whole lets-go-out-have-fun event.

 

He passed the intersection, his car slowing at the recognition of the silver totally wreck car. His color drained, bile climbed to his mouth.

 

×××

 

{09152013: Hapjeong-Dong police station, Eleven forty five in the evening}

"She didn't fell asleep or intoxicated, neither high, I think this must have been caused by a trauma from her last accident. I just can't understand why they let her drive too early." Dara bit her lips, fumbling with her fingers on her lap as the two police officers who were in charge of her traffic incident went back behind their desk checking on the alcohol and drug test result. This time there was no foul play, just her and her stupid traumatized body. She stared at her arm, it was lacerated, deep cut oozing with her crimson blood. It should sting but she felt nothing, her left temple also earned some cut, her arms had few new red cuts and scratches, with patches of bruises. Her car was a massive wreck, it would even cost her less if she bought a new one than have it fixed. The officers offered to take her to the hospital or even apply first aid but she refused, not wanting anyone to touch her. She was shaking as she brought her hands in front of . Dara choked back her tears. She thought she will really die.

 

The door opened followed by hasty footsteps of the last person she wanted to see her in that state—Jiyong. He turned his head left and right looking for her. He was clearly stunned upon seeing her, all mess and bloody, dry and new blood. His expression gravely pained, jaws on tight clenched. Her stomach churned with guilt as she forced herself for a smile that would tell him that she was okay. Only she failed and dropped her head low, avoiding his gaze. Jiyong walked his way to them, until he was standing in front of her.

 

"Why did you lied to me?" his voice boomed all over the station, his chest heaving heavy with worry turned to anger. His words and emotions came out like roaring waves slamming itself hard against the rocky cliff. Dara looked at him, wanting to say sorry but numbed at his presence instead. "Why did you lie to me? I told you not to drive! I told you not to put me in this situation again! You lied to me and slam your ing car! Do you really want to die!?" She flinched at his every word. Her eyes stung at the pain of wanting to answer him with something. She was trembling twice harder. All she wanted was for him to hug her and tell her that it will be okay, that he was there.

 

"I want to go home," she whispered the words, hanging her head low. Jiyong bit his lips hard, running his palm over his face in deep frustration. "Dammit! Goddammit, Park Sandara!" he kicked his feet to nothing. His body was humming with a violent want to wreck just anything it will touch. His self control withered. "I want to go home," broke into a soft sob which she was desperately hidding. "Sir, calm down," Byunghee finally intervened. Jiyong sighed. "My lawyer will be here any minute now, he will fix this, I will take her home." For a moment he calmed down yet his words were hiss of deep disappointment.

 

He gently held her wrist but Dara pulled her arm off his hold and marched out of the station. Jiyong bowed down and excused himself before following her. The cold breeze welcomed Dara as she jogged away from the station, her blood drying quickly against her skin, she ignored all the pain. "Dara," Jiyong pulled her wrist making her face him. Bigbang together with 2ne1, who heard the news from their manager, arrived at the police station only to see them in that situation.

 

Dara pulled her arm from his hold but he kept it tight, not letting go. "Let go of me!" She exclaimed angry words at him. "I will not! How could you be so damn stupid!?"He said more words that made her ears heat up, words that broke her more than what she already was at that moment. She just wanted him to hug her. She tugged her arm and this time it slipped off his hold. "Shut up!" her tears fell and she broke into loud cries. "I know I am stupid! I almost died, Ji! I almost died but I was thinking of you and the promise I made to you! I didn't want this, I didn't want to hurt you, of all people you should be the one to know that!" her cries became louder, almost unbearable, her tears flowed like endless waterfalls. Now, he felt stupid. "I am trembling! I was so scared and I wanted you to hug me and tell me that it's okay, that I'm alive, that you are already there. I just wanted a hug and you didn't give me that!" she pushed him on his chest as he stood speechless. Dara ran and called a cab, without looking or hesitating she got inside and it sped quickly away.

 

Jiyong bit his lips hard before dropping his head low, Youngbae squeezed his shoulder in comfort but he doesn't need those. He removed his hand and silently walked to his car.

 

Feeling so damn angry at himself.