Eight

Into You

 

 

c h a p t e r || e i g h t

 

{09172013: YG building, recording break, Spice! taping, eleven forty five in the morning}

 

Jiyong entered the studio, behind him the rest of Bigbang and 2ne1 trailed. He took one of the empty seat, placing down a freshly delivered quarter pound burger and thick deep fried fries, all enough to give you deadly amount of cholesterol. He doesn't let her eat something like that though admittedly they were big fan of foods oozing with enough grease to kill them. But today was just a happy day and he was guilty of spoiling her a lot, no wonder why people envy her.

 

It was no secret on how much he spoil her. He just gave her anything she wished for like when she was working herself out to buy a car he bought her not just one but two. When she was insulted by a model for her cheap looking clothes he booked a flight for the two of them to Paris and bought whatever he saw on the runway even though she said she doesn't need it. Then when they attended a party and she was being gawky about their gadgets while mentally counting how much she'll be able to spend, she woke up with a delivery of the latest version of the gadgets that will be released next month.

 

She never asked him anything other than food but he just gave everything for her thinking no one else deserved that but her.

 

He looked at her, she was in the middle of taping wearing their concept clothes while lying on a huge white bed filled with red rose petals and feathers which he guessed were from pillows. The bed was spinning in a slow lazy speed. She was lying on her stomach, lip synching their song's double meaning lyrics. Dara winked on the camera, using her finger she was gesturing for the viewers to come to her in that huge bed of hers. Jiyong shook his head, mentally noting to strangle the one who conceptualize the music video. Not realizing that the concept just paralleled his written lyrics of the song.

 

"Cut! Ten minutes break!" the director shouted as Jiyong pushed himself to stand up. Dara jumped off the bed, dashing to him and jumping again on his arm, her legs wrapped on her waist as his arms wrapped around her. "Babe, I am hungreh!" she complained making him laugh. "Figures, bought you snack," everyone was gaping at them and their tangled situation. "Oh! Chincha!? Aigooo, thank you, babe," she kissed his cheek before climbing down. Jiyong stared blankly in the air remembering his stupid wet dream. He quickly ruffled his hair, telling himself to get a ing life and stop thinking of some malicious dream.

 

Dara nearly cried rainbows upon seeing the food he bought her. "Babe, I am in love with you right now! Gahh!" She took one generous bite of the juicy burger, its juices dripping on the corner of . She stepped her body backward to avoid getting her clothes stained. "Heaven." She muttered between full mouth. Jiyong just chuckled moving closer to her taking one big bite on the burger with much more poise than she supposedly have. Dara ransacked the paper bag for the fries, she took three thick sticks covered with barbecue flavoring powder which she pushed inside finally killing the word poise on her life's dictionary. Poise meant nothing over her growling stomach. Jiyong wiped the corner of with tissue, with Dara playfully letting him, leaning to him with smug contented smile. Jiyong rolled his eyes.

 

They shared the burger, not minding anyone, envying everyone of the juicy treat they kept to themselves. Dara her fingers off the remains of the cheesy juicy burger and the flavored fries. She then burped loudly making her red as she covered . She stood up bowing in apology with Jiyong laughing at her to his heart content. "Babe, gross." He shook his head, sipping on his iced tea which Dara snatched away from him, sipping it to empty. "I'm hungry okay?" She defended herself. "Why? Is being y starving you now?" Jiyong laughed teasingly. Dara shot him a glare.

 

Placing the cup on the table, she walked her way to him. She took his shirt collar on her fist pulling him to her as she sat on his lap, trapping it between her white thighs and hiking denim shorts. Jiyong looked at her smugly, mentally telling her that her seduction doesn't work on him. Dara traced his jaw line with his finger, smilling a smile of malicious intentions. She leaned to him, her lips almost touching his ear. "I want to..." there was this seductive gasp on her words. Then, she kissed him on cheeks before standing up, away from him, giggling. Jiyong wiped the grease and lipstick mark on his cheek. "...thank you. Best snack ever," she giggled and he rolled his eyes.

 

He stood up and walked to her, Dara took steps backward until her back bumped against on of the table. Jiyong slammed both his hands on the table, trapping her between it and his body. His eyes glossed of intentions unknown to her. "You badly... needed to..." He moved to her, his nose tracing her jaw line with raw seduction. Dara froze on her spot, breathing uneven and Jiyong burst into loud laughter, crouching down from so much laughing. He shook his head. Dara narrowed her eyes on him which Jiyong meet sticking his tongue out to her. "...know how to seduce," he smirked making her roll her eyes.

 

Jiyong raised his both hands for her, Dara held them to pull him up to stand when Seungri suddenly shouted on the mega phone. No words, just loud 'ah'. Both Dara and Jiyong and everyone was startled as Jiyong fell on the floor on the half way of standing up. He took Dara with him down the floor, she lied topping him. They both blinked upon realizing one more move and their lips could have touched. They stared at each other for long seconds. "Hashtag awkward," they both mumbled which broke into loud laughter as they pushed themselves up.

 

"Are you okay?" He looked at her. Dara smiled nodding to him, raising two thumbs up. "All good," Jiyong glared at Seungri who was giggling evilly. "Yah! Do you want me to tie you upside down," Jiyong gritted his teeth to him. "Hyung," Seungri sighed. "I am doing you a favor," he crossed his arms over his chest, lips on a proud smile. Convinced that he was the divine matchmaker, the destined cupid to make sure his Jiyong hyung and Dara noona will kiss on their happily ever after. Which was idiotic because Jiyong happened to be in love with someone and Dara was dating another man.

 

"Well, breaking news, I don't need your favor or any help." Jiyong fired back, scratching the back of his head in irritation. Seungri raised one of his arm, his finger swaying left and right. He clicked his tongue. "Hyung, overconfidence was the reason why the hare lost to the turtle." Jiyong stared at him with pure what the expression. "What the are you talking about?" he demanded which the latter return with a wide grin.

 

Dara wrapped her arm on his arm, tugging him. Jiyong looked at her as she giggled. "Seungri is just being cute," she smiled. "Well, he's not cute." Jiyong deadpanned. Dara giggled, kissing his cheek. "Well, you are cute today." Jiyong chuckled pulling her on and embrace. Dara wrapped her arms around his neck, his arm wrapped on her tiny waist. He lifted her of the ground, their eyes on each other, smiles on their lips. "I missed you." they both said in synchronized voice making them laugh. "No more fighting, like seriously." Jiyong buried his face on the side of her head. She was so light, perfectly fit in his arm. "Yeah, no more fighting." Dara jumped off his arm.

 

"Promise?" he was still smiling to him. Dara nodded, grabbing one of his hand and doing her silly childish pinky promise. Honestly, she was the only woman of her age doing that childish gesture. And that was one thing he loved about her. Her not growing up. When he was with her, they could just laugh loud and free, run and play, sing and dance, be crazy, wild and free. When they were together, he doesn't need to grow up all he needed to be was to be wild, young and infinite. To be himself.

 

"Promise."

 

He kissed the top of her head before she jogged her way back to the set. He walked her way to their friends slumping herself between Chaerin and Daesung. "Let's watch first, we're almost done with the recording anyways," everyone just gave him a teasing look which he fail to catch as his eyes were focused in front of him, watching Dara talked to the director and some staffs. "Okay..." Bigbang and 2ne1 answered except Seunghyun who kept his sharp look on Jiyong before drifting it to Dara. She was laughing on whatever was the director told her.

 

There was no denying it, she was beyond beautiful.

 

The taping soon started. Dara climbed her way standing on the bed as the Kwon twins climbed on the bed wearing thin undershirts, which hugged their tone body and white cotton pajamas. Dara laughed and blushed as the two were teasing her telling her to be gentle with them. Jiyong jerked up on his seat with horror painting his face. "What the is that?" he asked looking at Youngbae. Youngbae shrugged back at him, shaking his head.

 

Music started playing, the chorus of their song filled the studio and the camera roll. Dara were playing this seductive pillow fight with the two as Jiyong gasped in horror at the view in front of him. His both hands cupped his face, feeling his soul leaving his y body.

 

"You're the one that I need, what does that mean?" Dara gripped Youngdon's shirt.

"I hope you're ready to make a scene," she was ripping it in half while seductively projecting on the camera.

Jiyong gaped, blinking at the scene. "A scene where you and I make each other scream," Deukki removed his shirt, tossing it away as Dara's palm slid from his abs to his chest, up to his shoulder, to his neck which ended on his cheeks.

She pulled him close to her, until his nose touched her cheek. "I'll give you love and more if that's what you want,"

 She was looking at the camera, lip synching. "I'll give it all to you, can you handle it—,"

 

"CUT!"

 

Everyone stared at Jiyong who was fuming, breathing heavily. "Who shouted cut? I didn't shout for cut!" The director asked, mad. "I did!" Jiyong marched towards the set. He walked to the bed, raising his hand, extending it to Dara. Dara looked at him, confused. Jiyong waved his hand, his expression telling him to come to her. Dara walked to him. Jiyong held her hands, he then grabbed her waist, lifting her off the bed. "What the hell Ji?" Dara asked him and he just scanned her turning her around as if inspecting all inch of her. "If your jealous that I am with the Kwon twins, stop it, we both know you're prettier than me." Jiyong looked at her with straight face.

 

"Did they touch you?" Dara tilted her head at his ridiculous question. She shook her head, "But I touched them," she grinned rather proud. Jiyong flicked his finger on her forehead. "Oww," Dara covered her forehead with her palm. He pulled her wrist. "Every staff, come here. I want to talk to all of you." There was this grim authority in his voice that will make you think that he will snap your neck once you even dare to say anything. Even a single syllable. And so by the Dragon's order they talked.

 

"Who the hell conceptualized this MV?" Someone raised her hand. "And your target age?"

"Nineteen, sir. Well, the song is rated 19," Jiyong waved his hand, dismissing her.

"That's it, it's already rated why make it more rated? Can't you think of something like requiring Dara to wear black witch clothes and stir a huge black pot of boiling gross green soup? Or something where she DRESS PROPERLY while eating lollipop with ballet dancers dancing behind her (ala crayon). Or something like she was in a bakery baking cupcakes in DECENT clothes (you and i, dara version) and cute lacey pink apron (yep, he's gay)? The song title is spice, why not do some cooking show for an mv and not this malicious video with spinning bed, y pillow fights, ripping of clothes and Dara deprived of proper clothes?" And he might as well admit that he's jealous.

 

Because he wanted to be the one with the Kwon twins because, dayum! Those two had chocolate abs and maple syrup sweat. And yes, let's .

 

Everyone gave him an unbelieving, incredulous, what the look like his bolts fell off and his head was now spurting out smokes. "What?" he asked, irritated. Dara inhaled deeply. "A moment please," Dara pulled Jiyong with her, far from the crew to the bed. "Are you okay?" Dara looked at him. "Of course, I am." Dara pressed her lips and nodded. She then pressed the back of her hand against his neck ti check, Jiyong pushed it away, glaring. "Har har," Dara giggled at his reaction.

 

"Seriously, babe, what's wrong?" Dara caressed his cheek, Jiyong slapped hef hand gently away. "Nothing." He looked away, sitting down on the edge of the bed, Dara sat next to him, looking, waiting for him to say something. "It's just..." he was drawing circles on the mattress, on the crumpled white sheets. "Just?" Dara pinned his hand down the bed, he looked at her and felt suddenly embarrassed at the reason, because it was so childish, so unprofessional, so... unKwon Jiyong. Yet, the moment he saw the kindness in her eyes. He was looking at the only girl whom he knew will understand him, love him, accept him through his rough patches, his imperfections and his unreasonable action. Oh, god. Why didn't he notice it before? "It felt wrong." He sighed. "A guy touching you so much felt wrong." He blew air upward, his bangs flipping up, before he turned to look away.

 

Why didn't he noticed how attached he had become to her? It's normal right? She was his bestfriend. She was his sister, this kind of attachment was okay, normal. Was it? His brains felt like spurting out smokes.

 

Dara smiled sweetly, wrapping her arms over his shoulder, pulling him close, until their heads were leaning on each other, just like on the days were they only have each other, they would cry together, smile, laugh and sleep together. Those days were the world was only theirs and tomorrow was coming for them. "Thank you," Jiyong looked at her confused. Dara giggled, cupping his face. "Close your eyes," she whispered, hush and secretive. Without any hesitation, just full trust , he did. Dara smiled, gently kissing his forehead. "Thank you for caring and loving me so much, Jiyong." There it was the warm feeling, the comforting sensation of the way she says his name. Jiyong, yes, he was Jiyong. He was not G-dragon, he was Kwon Jiyong. Jiyong looked at her, "You are my sister, of course, I care for you." He clicked his tongue and she laughed lightly. "I love you, Jiyong." She whispered in his ear and with that she stood up, bouncing her way back to the set staffs and the mv director. He looked at her back for seconds. She turned to look at him, blowing a kiss.

 

I love you too, Sandara.

 

{09172013: BSX feat Junk CF meeting, eleven in the evening}

 

Jiyong was pulling Dara to one of the conference room in YG since the lady was too tired from the taping of their misic video. Dara slumped herself on the floor, throwing tantrums. "I want to go home!" She demanded, pounding the floor like a child. Jiyong rolled his eyes. "Stand up, ahjumma." Dara landed a death glare at him which he return with a smug smile. Dara pouted, crossing her arms over her chest. Jiyong crouched down in front of her, his chin on his palm. "I hatd you right now," Dara hissed to him. "Whatever, grandma." Dara gasped at his cruel choice of words. "How could you?" she dramatically said, hand over her chest. Jiyong chuckled at her cuteness, unleashing a sudden attack of double pinching of her cheeks. Dara and her amusing expressions, he thought, pinching her harder as the lady shrieked at his torture.

 

"Stand up," Jiyong pulled her up, still pinching her cheeks. "Yah! G-dragon!" Dara whined wiggling her armz trying to hit him while he kept moving backwards. Dara finally captured his shirt and tugged him. Jiyong pulled his hands, leaving her abused cheeks with instant blush on. "That hurts!" Dara kept her fist clutching the side of his shirt. Jiyong just smirked at her. Dara pursed her lips and in seconds her eyes watered, until beads of tears kissed her cheeks. Jiyong's eyes widened, pain hit his chest. His insides were in chaos as the panic button was pressed. "Dara, sorry," he cooed, wiping her tears with the back of his hand, taking steps closer to her. He wrapped one arm over her shoulder, pulling her. "Shhh," he kept wiping her tears. "You hurt me," Dara mumbled, words broken with sobs. "I know, I'm sorry, shhhh... it won't happen again," Dara turned to him, his arms automatically wrapping around him. She buried her face to his neck, while he whisper words to her of sorry and promises.

 

Dara smirked and quickly biting his neck, hard making Jiyong curse which boomed all over YG. Dara quickly stepped away, running her cute away to the conference hall. "PARK SANDARA!" He shouted, chasing her. Dara stuck her tongue to him. She pulled the glass door open, running inside the room. With force and determination, he was able to grab the hood of her gray jacket. He pulled her, tugging her with a sudden force, making her step backward, shrieking. "You, crazy ahjumma!"

 

Everyone stared at the two of them, heavy silence filled the hall. The two blinked at the ones waiting for them, mainly BSX marketing head, Seo Chaewon, Junk designer, Anya Almira and their president, Yang Hyunsuk. The two idiots quickly bowed down, ninety degrees apologizing in a loud voice. Anya laughed at the two, "Oh my gosh, you two are so cute!" She said in her accented english. Dara and Jiyong gave an awkward laugh. Dara elbowed him, "Did you even understand what she said?" She whispered maintaining a heavily stretched oh so fake smile. Jiyonh elbowed her back, "Stop ing on me, Dara." She giggled at his word choice. "What did she said by the way?" Dara broke into loud laughter, forgetting the other people with them. He looked at her. Girls always felt extremely embarrassed in laughing out loud, what they didn't know was in laughing, they were more beautiful. He like her laughing, she laugh hard and loud, no restraibs, just pure laughing.

 

"You are so cute," she wiped the tears in the corner of his eyes. "I know." His eyebrows moving up and down. Hyunsuk cleared his throat ← burst bubble. Both Dara and Jiyong bowed down in apology once more before taking their seat, in front of Chaewon and Anya. Anya leaned her chin above tge back of her palm, her elbow resting above the smooth wooden surface of the long table.

 

"You are indeed charismatic, and you are gorgeous." There she go again, speaking her heavy french accented english.

"Thank you," both bowed down at the compliments given to them.

"I am glad that you accepted our offer," the young designer leaned on her leather swivel chair.

"Indeed, Ms. Park and Mr. Kwon, BSX is beyond happy and grateful gor accepting the proposal, we strongly believe that you are the greatest endorser we can get," Chaewon smiled kindly.

"I bet, you'll say that to any idol you'll get as endorser," Jiyong smirked, the lady laughed.

 

"Well," she shrugged. She had been working with him for the past year, whenever they engaged Bigbang or him to endorse the clothing line. "But, you are my favorite endorser, Mr. G-dragon." Jiyong chuckled lightly, shaking his head. "And of course, we have with us your rumor girlfriend," she teasingly glanced at Jiyong who just raised his eyebrow at her. When will people stop pairing him and her. Hello? Can' they see how gay he was. He was gay. He was ing gay. Okay, just gay. "Ms. Park," Chaewon smiled at Dara. "Dara will do," she answered timidly.

 

After few minutes of getting to know each other they started talking about the CF and the request of the designer. "Well, I would want a contradicting song for the music video," Anya started. "I would want something that has a lyrics, hmm, let's say, like, I don't love you, I don't need you." Jiyong nodded on what she was saying. "But why? The video is, well, physically intimate, wouldn't you want something like, I am crazy for you, I need you?" Dara asked, speaking in straight, clean english. Anya smiled at her, spinning around, riding her swivel chair like a child. "Because, irony is funny!" She giggled.

 

"By the way, I am also the one who will direct the music video, I might make you do crazy stuffs and since you signed the contract, you don't really have the choice." She snapped her fingers, clicking her tongue. "I bet you want yo back out now," she wiggled her finger, swaying it from left to right. "I'll see you whenever, I have high expectations," she stood up, extending her arms for them to shake. Jiyong looked at her blinking, he can understand her and that was what's bothering. He could understand her and he knew her requests and it was all bothering. He felt shiver running down his spine.

 

Dara and him doing bed scene. A. ING. BED. SCENE. Oh my ing gosh, tell him what's not bothering about that? Him, Dara and bed with handcuffs, whips and chains. Dara has been a big fan of , her collection of Fifty Shades and Sylvia Day's books were the proof of it. While he, he's a fan of a, but that's him and Seunghyun a, and those doesn't have whips and spreader bar, clips and wrong, excessive use of s. He honestly couldn't get it why Dara found Christian Grey y and dreamy, she's probably out of her mind. It's either that or she's just .

 

He looked at her, Dara looked back at him. Can she just show that she's also freaking out, that this was crazy? Dara grinned at him. Oh brother, he thinks he will have a miscarriage at this situation. He could feel, he will bleed because of this insanity.

 

 

 

 

{ song used above is LEN KAGAMINE’s SPICE! }