Four

Into You

 

 

c h a p t e r || f o u r

 

 

{08152013: YG Building, style meeting for music videos}

After playing, the two got tired and just roamed all over the room, checking on all the clothes and shoes. Dara checked on the newly bought stuffs that had just arrived fresh from Paris. Her eyes widened at the sight of the leather dress she was holding. It was the one she and Jiyong were eyeing on the latest collection that Balmain released. "Babe!" she called Jiyong's attention showing him the dress. Jiyong hurried to her and checked the dress. They looked at each other. Dara bit her lips and whispered something in his ears. "Got my new mac harlot red lipstick, let's try the dress on." Jiyong smirked at her and soon the two of them went to the fitting area.

 

Dara entered first and Jiyong followed. The eyes of their group mates widened as they glanced at each other even the staffs were bewildered. The wind blew and all of them rushed to the door to listen to whatever they will be doing inside.

 

What they hear: He said: Let me take it off, she said: You want me to help you, he said: I could take it off.

Expectations a.k.a bigbang and 2ne1's all out wild imagination: He pushed her inside until she felt her back touch the cold mirror. Their eyes were not leaving each other, the lust and intentions flickered. He ran his knuckles on her jaw lines, leaning down he nuzzled her hair to her ear giving it a quick nip. "Let me take it off," his hand grabbed the hem of her shirt. She gasped at the sensation of his breath and touch. "You want me to help you?" He smirked against the corner of her needing lips. "I could take it off," he pulled her shirt off her.

Reality a.k.a it's really Jiyong who will wear the dress: Jiyong pulled his shirt off and was stuck since the hole was too small for his head. Dara tried helping him but it only took them long. "Let me take it off," Dara pouted. "You want me to help you?" Jiyong pulled it off him. He smirked at her, "I could take it off."

 

What they hear: He said: .; she said: Push harder, babe; he said: I. Am. Trying.; she said: Aish! We don't have much time, harder! ; he said: It's not my fault if it's too tight, I feel like its stuck.

Expectations a.k.a B2AOWI because it's too long for pete's sake: Her leg was hooking on his hips. He pushed his way inside her and she gasped, she moaned at the maddening sensation. "." he grunted. "Push harder, babe," she demanded, wanting more and more. Lack of breath, they are panting, "I. Am. Trying." he pushed harder, in and out ( what's with the wild imagination). "Aish! We don't have much time, harder!" She was gritting with so much want. (And they made our 30 year old heroine wild) Jiyong pushed more. "It's not my fault if it's too tight, I feel like it’s stuck." (They looked at each other gasping at what they were hearing or more on what they were imagining)

Reality a.k.a Jiyong is gay, a nice summarization of all these: Jiyong ed his pants and pushed its zipper down. "." Feeling the zipper of his tight jeans won't move. Dara looked at him and how he was struggling, still hugging the dress to her. "Push harder, babe." She hanged the dress. "I. Am. Trying." he was already out of breath and Dara helped him yet nothing happened. "Aish! We don't have much time, harder!" Dara was getting a bit impatient since she was really excited to see him on the dress. Jiyong glared at her, "It's not my fault if it's too tight, I feel like it's stuck." Dara then helped him and they went gaga in order to open his stuck zipper.

 

What they hear: She said: God! Finally!; he said: I feel so hot; she said: Let's hurry and put this on you.; silence; loud grunts, panting; she said: I'm close, so close! Almost there!; he said: God!

Expectations a.k.a B2AOWI: "God! Finally!" She tilted her head, him her sweat filled neck. "I feel so hot," he pulled out, resting his head on her shoulder, his hand pressing on the wall. She reached for his pocket pulling another pack.. Dara place it between her lips, ripping it open. "Let's hurry and put this on you." They slid him the and began their second round, this time wilder, louder, faster and harder. "I'm close, so close! Almost there!" he pushed harder hitting her very core as they both reached their . "God!" (OMFG, they have the dirtiest imagination ever! Yah! Get a life!)

Reality a.k.a Jiyong is gay: They were finally able to open his zipper down. "God! Finally!" She leaned on the wall huffing. "I feel so hot," he slid his jeans off, kicking it away and soon he stood only in his baby blue boxers. "God, good thing that doesn't give you blue balls." Dara sighed. "I don't think your junior can breath in that thing," she helped him get in the LBD. "You have such mouth." Jiyong hissed at her and she giggled. "Let's hurry and put this on you." she pushed the dress to him. He turned around for her to zip the zipper up. She tried and it reached up yet got stuck on the middle. Dara pushed harder, grunting. Jiyong held his breath to help her. Another struggle was made. "I'm close, so close! Almost there!" Finally the dress zipped up. "God!" Jiyong exclaimed feeling it tight against him.

 

Seemingly dazed with what they heard and not wanting to add more to their sins, they moved away from the door and tried pretending they didn't hear anything. The girls tried to focus themselves into the new vogue magazine issue they had. Youngbae pulled Seungri by his ear because he was still there wanting to hear the rest of whatever was inside. "We didn't hear anything." Daesung chanted over and over again making them only dwell on whatever they heard. "Shut up!" they shouted on him.

 

They looked at each other before they squealed without any voice clapping their hands with each other. Then the pose parade ensued. Dara pulled the lipstick out of her pocket as Jiyong playfully pouted his lips and she willingly, overly enthusiastic, applied the lipstick on him. They laughed. Dara wrapped her arm over his neck, their cheeks pressed on each other as they faced the mirror, him wearing the little black dress, both having harlot red lipstick on their pouting lips. "I wish we could share this on instagram. "Don't worry someday I'll have a y red lipstick ad," he winked on her and she giggled pinching his cheeks. "Oh, babe, you will, you will. Because you are the iest and most beautiful sister ever." Jiyong smiled on her, he placed three fingers in front of her lips and kissed her, his fingers between their lips.

 

"Thank you for always being proud of me, and for being crazy with me."

 

Dara giggled. "Anything for you." They looked at their reflection once more and strike the most popular model poses. "I like to stay in this small, hot world of us but we need to get out." Dara looked at him. Jiyong sighed. "I wrote to Jesus and Santa asking them to fill the world with you." he pouted to her. Dara shook her head. "I'm sorry, babe, I am exclusive." She blew him a kiss. He rolled his eyes. "." He smirked and she nodded in sympathy.

 

After more than five minutes, Dara stepped out of the fitting room, fixing her messy hair, lips colored in a deep shade of bright red. She was holding in her arms the little black dress, walking her way to their head stylist, the one assigned to buy the clothes. Jiyong followed soon, his shirt crumpled, in the corner of his lips smudged of red lipstick was evident. Everyone looked at him as he fixed himself seemingly not knowing about the lipstick.

 

"Hyung," Seungri called to him and he looked at him waiting for whatever he will say but he just pointed it using his pouting lips making Jiyong confused. "Just say it, rat." he hissed, a bit pissed. Seungri was about to point it when Dara rushed back to him. "Babe, you still got lipstick smudge," she quickly wiped it with her handkerchief as he stood still letting her wipe it away.

 

"Wild," Seungri shook his head and the two looked at him before looking back on each other and burst into loud laughter. "Oh, you should have been inside," Jiyong chuckled and Dara hit him on his arm playfully. "You should have seen Jiyong's..." She looked down on his pants briefly before grinning back to him. "Babe!" Jiyong widened his eyes on her and they laughed hard while their group mates and the staffs burned red.

 

xxx

 

{08182013: Noise Basement, Kwon Jiyong's birthday party, eight in the evening}

You know what they say: No one knew how to throw a party the way G-Dragon does. Every year on his birthday he made it a point to throw the coolest, the most fun and the most talked about party where there would be drinks, tons of it, smoke from the club effect and cigarettes and girls, y, stripping girls. This year, the fun and excitement doubled with the theme of masquerade colliding with Casino Royal. The invitations came in a black box with black rose and black ribbon and a silver glittery print on the cover of his name under Givenchy's logo, which he was also owning. Inside the box was a black mask for boys and silver glittery for girls, three black and silver casino chips and a small paper that said: Party Hard, under it was: 08182013, while on the back of paper was the attire, the venue and the time when the doors will be closed.

 

At exactly 8 in the evening the whole club was closed for the private party. Everyone was wearing their best suit, interpreting their own James Bond as the ladies were clad in their glittery outfits, all were wearing their masks. The party was filled of flaring bartenders serving cocktails, western cuisine, games where they could use the given casino chips, y ladies on skin tight lingerie’s dancing a very y and suggestive pole dance. It was attended by models, singers, rappers, designers and people who were lucky enough to be affiliated to G-Dragon.

 

The music stopped the moment Jiyong entered clad in his highly expensive Givenchy suit, wearing his black and white leather shoes, being his high fashionable self and bearing a shining gold mask. She was welcomed by screams and claps. In his hand he held a glass of champagne, walking with him arm to arm was Dara who was wearing a very sleek and y party dress of color and design matching his, having long silk gloves passing her elbows, settling half on her upper arms, mask on a glittery pink color, it was hard not to conclude anything between them seeing how specially treated the lady was.

 

"I would like to thank everyone for celebrating my birthday with me. I just hoped everyone will enjoy the party and the surprises we came up with." He raised his glass followed by the guests. "Cheers," he proposed which everyone merrily answered and the party ensued.

 

They sat on the VIP table provided to them. Jiyong landed his eyes on Min Ah, whom he invited with disdain out of respect, who was enjoying hoarding the boys’ attention with Seunghyun just letting her be. Sometimes, they couldn't fathom how stupid the guy was over her. "Wanna do something?" Dara offered to him making him roll his eyes before pinching her cheek. "Behave." he whispered leaning his face an inch away from her. They both laughed as they started telling stories. After a while they parted ways since Jiyong needed to entertain his guests while she hanged out with her friends and got constantly asked by the models and the pretty faces of her relationship with Jiyong. Sometimes she would answer honestly and sometimes she would make up some lies for the sake of enjoying and making fun of the tiring scenario.

 

Dara was about to drink her nth glass when Jiyong snatched it away from her knowing her habit of drinking beyond her capacity, she was actually tipsy. Dara grimaced. "Behave," Jiyong smirked at her as she slumped herself on the seat, feeling like she sat on something she got up and grabbed it. It was a card, a customized card of the queen of hearts. It was part of the games for tonight, cards were scattered on the venue, different from each other and each card has either a prize or a consequence with it. "Looks like you'll be in the game," Jiyong chuckled snatching the card looking at it. "What does that mean," Dara moved closer to him. He shrugged, "I am not the organizer."

 

 

The host soon climbed the stage to start the games which were all fun and a bit naughty. For one game they were asked to play the body shot game, answer one question about GD correct and you get to one of the strippers body before drinking your shot of tequila. The other were they needed to guess the cards and if they guessed wrong they will take one of their clothes off. The last game were all about the scattered cards where some got awesome price such as cameras, laptop and phone while others got to do some dirty naughty consequence. Minzy was able to get ace of clovers and she got herself a new DSLR camera, Seungri got himself jack of clubs and he was asked to y dance.

 

Dara was biting her lips, holding tightly on her card, anticipating yet also a bit scared. "Let me see, now who has the queen of hearts?" Soojoo roamed her eyes all over the guests. Dara raised her trembling hand, holding up her card. Soojoo smiled widely, nodding and asked her to come on stage and she did, rather shaky. "Hello, Ms. Park Sandara," Dara looked at her incredulously since she was a bit tipsy already. "Ehh? How did you know it was me?" Everyone laughed at her question. "Let's just say you are the only one with a fuchsia pink mask." Soojoo chuckled making her slap her palm on her forehead. "Okay, now, who has the king of hearts?" Soojoo roamed her eyes over the guests. Jiyong's smile died on flat line guessing what will happen next. He was not liking it, especially Dara was already tipsy. "I have it," they all looked at the one who raised his hand. Jiyong looked at him, he doesn't need him to remove his mask to know who he was.

 

It was Kim Jaejoong. He was never affiliated to him, but him being Seunghyun's best friend and most importantly him, who gave his blood and saved Dara was enough reason for him to invite him in his birthday party even though they didn't even say hi or hello to each other. Jaejoong climbed to the stage giving the card to Soojoo. Soojoo peeled the first layer of the two cards and smiled slyly. "Timer please," she said as the led screen behind them displayed a red screen with a white countdown timer set to one minute. Jiyong's fist unknowingly clenched, he knew it. "Queen and King of hearts, you two have to kiss here on stage with tongue for one minute," the crowd burst wild, howling, some even tapping the tables. Dara laughed as Jaejoong awkwardly chuckled. Dara who's a bit tipsy was turning into some ert, another reason why Jiyong hated the consequence his best friend got.

 

Dara and Jaejoong moved closer to each other, Dara was still in her giggling spree when she placed both hands on the latter's shoulder and he in return held her tiny waist. They moved closer and the crowd went totally crazy. Jaejoong leaned to her and Dara tilted her head. They started with quick small pecks, which triggered the timer. Soon, Jaejoong took her lips on his, and they started kissing which deepened in seconds. "Tongue! Tongue! Tongue!" Everyone chanted, hands drumming the tables. Jaejoong slid his tongue inside making Dara backed away chuckling only to seal lips with him again and this time let his tongue invade , soon their tongue danced to the howls of the audience and the stomping’s of their feet and tapping of their hands. Soon, they started counting down, thrilled whether they will part at zero or ignore the timer. "Five, four..." they never slowed down with Dara pulling him more by his collar. "Two, One!" A loud beep but they kept kissing like the rest of the world doesn't exist.

 

Dara stopped pulling away when he felt a hand gripping her upper arm. "Dara, that's enough," Jiyong said as everyone started teasing him but he doesn't mind them. Dara laughed, covering . "Sorry, he was just..." She giggled looking back at Jaejoong who was pretty in daze. "A really, really good kisser," she laughed and the crowd burst with more cheering. "Damn, you are a good kisser," she added. "You are the best kisser," Jaejoong complimented her make making her giggle, obviously she was really half drunk. Dara turned to Jiyong, "Babe, he's a good kisser," Jiyong wrapped his arm around her waist guiding her down the stage while she couldn't shut up of how good he kissed while he would answer, "You're just drunk."

 

The moment they reached the middle of the dance floor, the music from the crazy party mix became sweet and slow making Dara stop and look at him. "Let's dance to stop you from being jealous." Jiyong rolled his eyes but faced her anyways. He pulled her closer to him until their bodies pressed. Jiyong presses his forehead on hers and they were grinning at each other like idiots. "I have always wanted to dance with you." She whispered. "I knew it, you are lusting for me," Jiyong chuckled and she followed. Their bodies moved slowly, gently, afraid that their fragile situation will be fractured. Then, they were consumed of silence, heavy silenced as the corners of his eyes watered and his tears fell. "Hey, what's wrong?" her tone was greatly worried. Jiyong shook his head, pulling away and just pressing the sides of their heads together.

 

"Ji," Dara tried to push him away so she could look at him but he just tightened his hold on her, preventing her to move. "I..." he sighed. "I could've not felt your warmth tonight, I could've not dance with you, or hold you like this or stopped you from kissing some guy. Damn, Dara, I could've lost you. I almost lose you." He couldn't get over her accident, it scarred him way too deep that every night in his dream he was reliving that same day. "But I didn't. I am here, dancing with you on your birthday," she was his back. He completely stopped moving and cupped her face in his quivering hands. "Don't ever do that to me ever again, okay? Dara don't put me in that awful situation ever again. Promise me... promise me..." He searched on her eyes for an assurance like they could make a deal with death, itself… Dara smiled, nodding. "Promise." Jiyong kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes.

 

It started simple but it had gone so far and so deep.

 

xxx

 

{09152013: On the way to Kim International School, first day taping for Freedom MV, seven in the morning}

"Babe, how long are you going to do this,' Dara pouted playing with his Bentley's seatbelt. "Do what?" Jiyong took a turn in the corner. Today, after a month of vacation that YG gave them to rest before continuing the collaboration album, was the first taping day for the Freedom music video which they will be shooting in one school since the MV will be about anti-bullying and acceptance. "This, drive for me. I missed driving already." Dara looked at him, doing her puppy eyes. Jiyong ignored it focusing on the road. "Dara, if you are ready to drive well I am not ready to let you drive." Dara threw her tantrums on him and even tried fake crying. "This is ridiculous!" Dara retorted. Jiyong didn't answer and parked the car upon arriving at the campus. He looked at her.

 

"Well, almost losing you is not ridiculous." Dara fell silent at his words. Jiyong hating the topic every time, opened the door of his car and slammed it shut. Dara sighed before unbuckling her seatbelt and opening the car's door. She chased after Jiyong, hopping on his back that they almost fell. "What the , babe!" Jiyong held her to him, preventing her to fall. She only grinned to him, kissing him on his neck. "Dara!" Jiyong gritted, wiping his neck as Dara rolled her eyes.

 

They arrived on their temporary dressing room Dara still back riding on him as they were talking regarding the fanfiction they have read last night. Dara saw her group mates sharing her ever favorite doughnut that she quickly jumped off Jiyong and ran to them to grabbed a piece of it. "Yah!" Jiyong hissed shaking his head walking to his group mates who were already in their first outfit of a fashionable a bit weird version of school uniform.

 

Seunghyun suddenly draped his arm over Jiyong, excitedly telling him something regarding Daesung's misfortune. Dara and he exchange knowing glances before Dara giggled and turned to look at her friends. "What's the storyline of the mv again?" she asked to CL sitting down on a chair, crossed legs. Chaerin rolled her eyes before answering her which only made her laugh. "The first part is about us being bullied, being different from the other student, then Jiyong will sing using a mega phone, thrashing the room and breaking out of the class since he was tired of being the loser, he will fetch us one by one and so on and so forth."

 

"The final scene will be a concert on Seoul's biggest intersection!" Minzy excitedly interjected over her sugar glazed doughnut. "Oh yeah, I am also looking forward to it!" Bom giggled. "I can't wait, it had been forever since lollipop and that was a cf." Dara smiled. CL playfully bumped on her. "Tell us first, what's really between you and Jiyong oppa." The girls gave her the 'we already knew it but you still need to tell us' look. Dara just laughed shaking her head before looking at Jiyong who looked like a tamed lion under the arm of the love of his life. She wondered why no one could see how happy he was or how in love he was when he looked at Seunghyun. "Oh, he's in love to someone else, okay," Bom and CL dismissed her while Minzy kept her eyes on her being the only one who silently know the truth.

 

xxx

 

{09152013: Kim International School, first taping day over, three in the afternoon}

"Just text me regarding what will happen okay?" Hyunsuk reminded her for the third time. "Okay sangjangnim, don't worry too much," she smiled as the old guy nodded to her before leaving the room. "What was that?" Jiyong asked her back hugging her. Dara removed his arms and looked to him. She cupped his face. "I'm sorry, babe. I promised to keep it a secret." Jiyong pouted. "By the way, I will be going now," Dara opened the door. "Where are you going, I'll drive you there," there he goes again he was acting paranoid when her and driving was said in one sentence. She sighed. He was acting like he was more traumatized than she ever was but then maybe he was. "I will be using the company van." She lied and hoped her lie will get through him, him who knew even how many strands of hair she has. She crossed her fingers. Jiyong looked at her for a moment, scrutinizing whether she was lying or not. But then, she never lied to him. He let go a sigh, he trusted her and secretly she felt guilty. "Fine, so where are you going?" he asked but Dara only kissed him on his cheeks near the corner of his lips. "See you soon, babe." She rather leave than lie to him again. Jiyong just looked at her then she was out of the door.

 

That was the first. The first time she wouldn't tell him anything, he admitted there were things that he kept to himself and she respected it still he felt betrayed and it wasn't even a pleasant feeling. It felt awful. Seunghyun who seemed to noticed his disappointment quickly wrapped his arm on his shoulder making his heart malfunction and pumped to his throat. "We haven't gone out for almost a month," since Dara got almost killed in an accident. "Let's have some little drink on NB," and since his brain was naturally lapsing when it came to him all he could do was stutter and to stop that kind of embarrassment he would end up nodding.

 

xxx

 

author's blah;;

jel unnie and chanti unnie, here's into you... to all my friends who were kind

enough to tolerate my spamming of stories in your inbox hahaha thank you.

thank you to my ross omma for proofreading this . and i am lazy. ooak will

be updated soon. the next batch for into you will be next week then this is over.

unnie thank you for finding the manip ^^

 

i love you guys.