The War

Begin Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV :

 

   Ttukk! A thud sound echoed around the not-so-spacious living room of Kyungsoo's. Kyungsoo angrily groaned in frustration as he exchanged a look with Taeyeon that seemed very quiet before turning his head to look at Min Ah who was now boiling in anger. Oh no! This was totally far away from what they've planned. The two most important men, Kai and Sehun.. Were drunk. All thanks to the alcohol, and for the alcohol, put the blame on Kai who was 'clever' enough to offer some tequilas for dinner. The supposed to be formal dinner suddenly turned into the 'confession' game when the drunkards foolly spilled their dirty little secrets without much regret.

 

" Taeyeon-ah.. " Kai called out, smirking while crawling wobbly towards Taeyeon before casually landed his head on Taeyeon's lap. Shocked by what just Kai did, Taeyeon suddenly became paralyzed with the sudden action. Groaning for the umpteenth times, Kyungsoo lazily grabbed Kai's collar and slammed his head onto the sofa, but since Kai was too drunk, he slid down the sofa just like a squid, boneless.

 

" Taetae~ Do you want to know, huk.. something? I, hukk.. Minah's cou, hukk.. sin.. hehehe. " Sehun suddenly heckled. A wide innocent grin curved on his white handsome face that already turned crimson red due to the overdosed alcohol. " I.. miss you,hukk.. heeee.. " He added, before he fell flat on his face on the cold hard floor.

 

Silence.

 

Awkward glances all around.

 

   Taeyeon blankly stared at Sehun, not being able to speak up a word. Tears slowly started coling in her eyes pools. Kyungsoo awkwardly stole a glance to Taeyeon as he quietly gulped down his saliva. Yes, he knew everything about Taeyeon's love problems. He knew Sehun, and he knew how cruel Sehun was when he just decided to leave Taeyeon on their wedding. Cruel reality, unstoppable haemorrhage for Taeyeon. As he noticed Taeyeon's tears that were rolling down through her cheeks, he quickly went over to Sehun and pulled his arms up, motioning him to get up.

 

" Min Ah.. Your cousin. " He called out, expressionless. Min Ah rolled her eyes and took her handbag on the sofa before standing up and heading straight to the door, ignoring Kyungsoo.

 

" Let his 'beloved' ex-to-be wife manage him. I've had enough. " She said and disappeared through the door. Upon hearing Min Ah's answer, Kyungsoo silently pulled Sehun's arms and laid him on the sofa by lifting him using his shoulders.  

 

   Looking at Kai's condition, Taeyeon slowly went over to him and kneeled down in front of him, brushing off his bang that was soaked with sweats. Too much sweats to be exact. Panickly, she turned to Kyungsoo and called him out. " Oppa, why is he sweating so much?! " She questioned. Worriness was all over her voice. Kyungsoo pulled the blanket over Sehun and dashed off to Kai. He carefully ed  Kai's shirt before lifting Kai's body on his back. He's small, but damn.. He's strong. Kyungsoo coolly went to Kai's room that was located near the living room, followed by Taeyeon. 

 

   After putting him down on the bed, Kyungsoo stretched his neck a bit before turning to Taeyeon, flashing an assuring grin. " He's okay. I'll change his clothe first. " 

 

" Then I'll be going first okay, oppa? " A nod, and a guilty smile. Taeyeon turned her heels towards the door but Kyungsoo's voice stopped her.

 

" Taeyeon.. I'm sorry for the trouble. "He sincerely apologized. Taeyeon chuckled at his words and nodded.

 

" It's okay. Bye, oppa! Thanks for the nice foods. " She slightly bowed her head and exited the room. She took her handbag on the dining table, walking to the door but halted in the living room. She in a deep breath and weakly arranged her steps towards the sofa before landing her butts on it, right next to Sehun's body. He looked so innocent and pure. A face that people will never doubt that he is a nice innocent guy, different with Kai. People see Kai as the major playboy, a guy who loves to play with people's hearts. Looking at Sehun's sleeping face, Taeyeon's hand unknowingly travelled to his cheek. She gentle carressed the latter's cheek, not caring about their past. Tears were strolling down on her cheeks. " Sehun-ah.. Me too. I miss you too, Sehun. " She whispered, still touching his cheek. Suddenly, Sehun's hand caught Taeyeon's tiny hand before brining it to his chest. And much to her suprise, a tear escaped from Sehun's left eye, falling straight on the cushion.

 

" Don't leave me.. " He said in a faint voice, but it was still audible for Taeyeon. Sitting still, she slowly brushed off the stray hair on Sehun's sweaty forehead and once again cares

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter