The Sulky Mulky Little Jong In

Begin Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV :

 

   Kai and Sehun both slowly walked towards Taeyeon and stopped when the distances were about two feets away. Taeyeon bit her lower lips slightly and secretly hoping that someone will come and take her out from this misery. With eyes still squeezed tight, she suddenly felt an arm wrapped around her tiny waist and turned her body around so she could face the two guys. She shot her eyes wide opened and glanced at her sight but sighed in relieve as she saw Baekhyun who was smiling calmly.

 

" Sorry darling. I was talking to Yoona just now. " Baekhyun spoke and casually kissed Taeyeon's crown, causing the girl to smile awkwardly while Kai and Sehun were already flushed red with his act towards their woman. Their woman?

 

" Excuse me? " Kai interrupted. Baekhyun raised his head and smirked at Kai.

 

" Sorry for disturbing your time but I need to get my woman back. " Baekhyun said calmly and flashed a smile before taking Taeyeon's waist and brought her towards his Bentley.

 

" Her car is here. " Sehun cynically informed. Baekhyun turned his body around and raised his eye brow to Sehun.

 

" I'm taking that car. " Yoona heckled and calmly entered Taeyeon's car. The car slowly made it's way out from the parking lots and left the four in silence.

 

" Byun Baekhyun. " Kai called out Baekhyun's name.

 

" Kim Jong In. " Baekhyun followed his act. Sehun and Taeyeon were left in the awkward scene.

 

" Get your filthy hand off her. " He ordered sternly. Taeyeon knitted her eyebrows at Kai's words and turned to look at Baekhyun who was staring at Kai furiously. " Don't think that I don't know who you are. " He added. Baekhyun let out a soft chuckle and shook his head in dismay.

 

" Look at the pot calling the kettle black. You are no different. We are no different. " He jeered while smirking.

 

" At least I don't go sleep around with random s! " Kai disdained, making Taeyeon to quickly escaped herself from Baekhyun's grips.

 

" Watch your mouth! " Baekhyun roared angrily and raised his fist to give Kai a throw but stopped his action with a smirk. " Lucky that I don't want to ruin your handsome face or else, this will be on your face. " He warned and turned back to Taeyeon. " Taeyeon, let me send you home. " He bravely took Taeyeon's hand and stuffed her body into his car and moved back to the driver seat. Reversing his car, he flashed a small smirk at the dumbfounded faces of the two guys that were obviously speechless with his sudden act.

 

" Th-thanks for your help, Baekhyun-sshi. " Taeyeon silently thanked, fears were still haunting her. Baekhyun giggle at her cuteness and tipped his shoulder.

 

" Yoona asked me to help you, which was I think it was not a big deal. You needed the help, I'll help you. Maybe when I'm trouble, you will help me too, right? Or what the Buddha says.. "

 

" Karma. " Taeyeon cut him off with a small smile. " I'll definitely help you if you ever need my help. " She said. 

 

" Thanks in advance. " Baekhyun joked, breaking Taeyeon into a small laughter. " Wow, you laughed. " He said in amazement and this caused Taeyeon to stop laughing immediately. " Hey hey, go on. Just laugh and pretend that I'm not here. It's just, you are so cute when you laugh and not to mention, dazzling. You have a very dazzling smile. " He added. Taeyeon once again let out her chuckle and held her cheeks with her palms, covering the slight tint of the natural blusher.

 

" What did Yoona tell you? " Taeyeon inquired curiously. Baekhyun took a glance of the sight of Taeyeon and smiled.

 

" She told me that you are in trouble and asked me to help you. It's okay, I'm not going to ask who were the guys though, I understand. " He explained.

 

" Thank you for understanding. "

 

" Most welcome. " And with that, their conversations ended and the atmosphere was immediately replaced with a sudden awkward situation.

 

   Once the car stopped in front of the tall condominium block, Taeyeon unbuckled her seatbelt and turned to face Baekhyun.

 

" Thanks for the ride. "

 

" Four times. " Baekhyun said out of the blue.

 

" Four times? What...? " Taeyeon questioned with her usual blank face.

 

" You say the thank you words. "

 

" Ahh.. No, it's just.. "

 

" Don't worry. Go ahed. It's getting late. " He ushered her out. Taeyeon exited his car and waved him a bit before running off into the building.

 

 

   Three days after the Gala Night, Taeyeon casually walked around the hotel area after her meeting  with her client that was already arranged by her dad. She stopped her track as she arrived at the hotel's lobby and bid her goodbye at her client that's known as Mr Lee.

 

" 'Till here, Taeyeon-sshi. " Mr Lee spoke, smiling handsomely. Taeyeon replied his smile with a sincere smile and nodded her head.

 

" Neh, Mr Lee. I will arrange the next meeting with my father and you two can discuss about this further. "

 

" Thank you for your explaination about the project. I will be glad for the next meeting. I'm going. " Taeyeon bowed her head slightly and watched the back view of Mr Lee entering his car. As she was about to leave, she suddenly felt a tight grip on her left hand. Turning her head, she heaved out an annoyed sigh and rolled her eyes.

 

" Hey, Miss Model. " The person greeted with his usual cocky smile.

 

" Let go of me. " Taeyeon coldly ordered, causing Kai to smirk slightly. He took a few steps closer and stopped when he reached right in front of her, having a furious eye-to-eye battle. After a few seconds passed by, Taeyeon finally gave up and tried to make another attempt of leaving, but as expected, Kai was fast enough to caught her waist and turned her body so she could face him. Taeyeon who was in shock immediately struggled to free herself and slightly punched Kai's chest while groaning. Dang, Kai's grips were way too strong from what she had expected.

 

" Lunch with me. " Kai whispered into her ears, hands still wrapping her waist. Taeyeon widened her eyes and turned her head quickly to see if Kai was serious, but stopped almost immediately when she finally realized how close their position was. Their noses were almost touching and she could see how Kai ily gulped his saliva and the way how his addam's apple moved was really amazing and.. seductive. Seeing Taeyeon's quiet response, Kai slowly leaned in closer with a smirk and raised his eye brows when Taeyeon moved her head further. 

 

" People are looking at us. " Taeyeon said faintly. Damn, why am I sweating?! Kai looked around the lobby hotel and noticed how the workers were giving them a naughty smile while the women were whispering with each others with a look full of jealousy.

 

" Let them be. " He said as he looked back to Taeyeon. " Lunch with me, or I'll kiss you here. Choose, Miss Model. " He threatened. Taeyeon once again widened her eyes and pushed Kai with all her might and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter