Fate Sets Us Together

Begin Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV :

 

   Taeyeon carefreelly walked inside the big building and went over the receptionist table with a small smile on her face.  It has been two weeks after her meeting with Kim Jong In or he would prefer to be called Kai. And in two weeks, the people could see some changes in her. No more shouting to her workers, no more death glares, no more frowning face and instead, it was replaced by a smile. How magical can you be, Kim Jong In? Changing a tiger into a cute kitten. The receptionist lifted up her face from her computer screen and flashed a grin as her eyes met Taeyeon's.

 

" Yes, miss. May I help you? " She asked politely. Taeyeon put down her Coach handbag on the counter and ruffled through it before taking out a black business card.

 

" I was told to meet Mr Park Jung Su for the contribution program meeting. " Taeyeon showed her the card and waved it slightly.

 

" Oh, may I know your name? " The receptionist asked, referring to the guest list.

 

" Kim Taeyeon. "

 

" Okay, Miss Kim. You can go to the fourth floor and the meeting room is on the left. Don't worry, a guard is there to help you if you can't find the way. And Miss Kim, you should be fast since you're the last person on the list today. " She inforormed. Taeyeon flashed a guilty grin and quickly took off to the elevator. Once the elevator door opened, she walked out from it with a fast pace. She knocked the big tinted glass door of the meeting room before slowly sprung it open.

 

" Annyeonghaseyo. I'm sorry if I'm late. " She apologized, bowing her head slightly. All of the staffs in the meeting room looked up to the petite girl and flashed a smile.

 

" It's okay, Miss Kim. Please have a sit. " Mr Park, the CEO invited. Taeyeon smiled sheepishly and pulled a chair next to a random guy without checking who was sitting beside her. She sat down on the chair and took out a pen from her handbag before opening the file that was already placed in front of her.

 

" We meet again, Kim Taeyeon. " Kai whispered, smirking with his fingers busily spinning the pen. Taeyeon stopped writing and looked up, apalled by the fact that Kai was next to her.

 

" What are you doing here!? " She asked in a harsh tone. Kai chuckled silently and placed a finger on her plump lips.

 

" Shuush! You're so loud, geez.. " He hushed her down while shaking his head. Taeyeon annoyingly rolled her eyes and turned her head to the big screen.

 

" Annyeonghaseyo, ladies and gentlemen. So, we all know that the purpose of this meeting is to discuss about the contributions for the orphanage in Incheon. And we've gathered all of the companies who agreed to contribute their money. We have here the representives, Han Sunhwa, Kim Yesung, Kwon Yuri, Lee Ji Eun, Kim Taeyeon, Kim Jong In, Shin Don Yeop, Ha Dong Hoon, Kang Gary and Song Ji Hyo. Ladies and gentlemen, please proceed to the next page.. "

 

 

" Fuuh, that was such a long meeting! " Kai complained, stretching his arms. Taeyeon shrugged and continued walking, ignoring Kai's complain. " Aren't you hungry? " He asked while taking a glance at Taeyeon.

 

" Not really. " She asnwered without emotion.

 

" You smiled in the meeting room just now. You barely smile. What happened to the old you? " He questioned again. Taeyeon stopped her track and looked up to Kai. " Why? " Taeyeon shook her head and continued walking. " You didn't even reply my messages, and didn't even answer my calls. Did I do something that is unpleasing to you? " Taeyeon stopped her track and stared at him.

 

" Could you please shut up? Gosh, you talk too much! " She yelled, clutching tightly onto her handbag. Kai knitted his eyebrows and smirked afterward.

 

" I love talking. So what? If you want me to stop talking, eat lunch with me. " He demanded, causing Taeyeon to hung open.

 

" Who do you think you are? " She asked in disbelief. Kai shrugged and casually grabbed her han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter