Nightmare!

Begin Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV :

 

   Sehun took a few steps closer to Taeyeon and stopped when reached right in front of her, standing in front of her.. With a small smile plastered on his face. A smile that could turn a straight guy into a gay, a lesbian into a straight woman and.. the cold Kim Taeyeon into a warm Kim Taeyeon. His smile was always magical to Taeyeon, but not untill he left her on their wedding! Taeyeon looked down at her own Nose wedges and tried her best to prevent her tears from falling down, and not to mention, preventing her face from showing any emotion, even though her heart was crying and shouting with his uninvited presence.

 

   Seing the silent situation, Sehun awkwardly cleared his throat and fixed his blonde hair before taking the courage again to face her. " Taeyeon. " He called out, almost audible for Taeyeon to hear his grief voice. " Can we talk? "

 

   Taeyeon lifted up her face from staring her shoes and flashed a small smirk to him. " Is there anything left to be talked about? " She asked cynically, causing Sehun to look down again. God, how he was scared of her now!

 

" I.. I'm sorry. " He finally blurted out the word that had been keeping in his heart all this time. Only God knew how guilty he was for leaving her that day. Upon hearing his word, Taeyeon finally broke into a cynical laughter and shook her in amusement.

 

" Really? " She asked back with eye brow raised. Buying a joke, huh? " If so, taken. Now if you could excuse me-- "

 

" I meant it, Kim Taeyeon. " Sehun cut her off with a serious face. Taeyeon snapped her head and stared at him with her furious looking eyes.

 

" I didn't say that you didn't mean it, Oh Sehun. " She replied back, voice raised in one octave. " I don't want to see your face again, enough for here. " She turned her body around and walked away, but stopped when she felt that a hand was grabbing onto her arm. Like a quick reflex, Taeyeon harshly yanked her arm away and looked at Sehun angrily. " Don't you ever ever touch me with your filthy hand! " She warned, rubbing her arm.

 

   Sehun gulped nervously at her warning and in a deep breath. " Just want to say, the woman that you saw at the Gala Night that day, she was my cousin. " He explained disjointedly. Taeyeon raised up her empty palm into the air and waved it slightly.

 

" See what's in my hand? This is how much I give! " She turned her body again and walked away quickly, heading straight towards her luxurious Porsche Cayman, leaving Sehun who was in a dumdfounded state.

 

   ≈

 

" Kyungsoo hyung! " Kai called out while taking off his shirt and threw it into the laundry basket. No worries, Kyungsoo will do the laudry later. " Hyung! " He repeated and walked towards the kitchen, still shirtless, proudly showing off his nice-toned body. As he was about to shout once again, he immediately stopped and created a small chuckle when an image of Kyungsoo who was listening to the music at the dining table appeared in his sight. He leisurely pulled a chair opposite Kyungsoo and grinned when Kyungsoo looked up to him. Groaning, Kyungsoo took out his earphones and stared at Kai emotionlessly.

 

" What, Jong In? " He asked, unamused with Kai's y six packs. Kai laughed at his brother's question and casually knocked the glass dining table.

 

" Nothing, just calling you out. " He answered with a smirk. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at his stupid 'reason' and stuffed back one of the earphones into his ear. " Hyung, my life is so ed up right now. " Kai complained.

 

" You know what, Jong In? " Kyungsoo guessed, smiling naughtily. Kai raised his eyebrows at Kyungsoo's unfinished sentence and gestured him to continue. " Life is a . So learn how to it! " He continued and laughed afterward, joined by Kai. " No really.. " He said after calmed down a bit. " It is indeed a . Minah is one of the es too. " 

 

" Hyung, still can't get over her? She left you, hyung. Get over it. " Kai advised. Kyungsoo fell silent for a while and crooked a big grin afterward, his lips creating a beautiful love shape.

 

" I'm gonna make her jealous. " He spoke casually, still with the crazy smile. Kai widened his eyes in disbelief and stared at his brother with an ' are you kidding me ' expression. " Hmm. I have a friend and I'm sure she's going to be agree. "

 

" She's a girl? " Kai asked again. Kyungsoo mentally face palmed at his idiotic question and showed a boring expression on his face.

 

" Duhh. Obviously, you imbecile! " 

 

" Nice idea, hyung. May I know who's the girl? "

 

" She has the same tragic love story like mine, but I guess her's was worse compared to me. "

 

" Uh-uh? What do you mean? " Kai asked curiously.

 

" Her boyfriend left her on their wedding day. " Kyungsoo answered. Kai leaned his back onto the chair and knitted his eyebrows together. Left her on their wedding? It can't be her, right? It's not like she is the only girl that got dumped on their wedding day. Impossible.

 

" Hyung, can I know her name? " Kai requested with a pleading face. Please don't tell it's Kim Taeyeon! Please please please~ Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at his question and stood up from his seat.

 

" Stick to your 'soo jung' one, Jong In. She's not a normal girl. She's.. different. "

 

 

   Krystal pressed the handphone to her ear and impatiently waited for Kai to answer her call. After the sixth beeps, the call finally went into the voice mail, causing the lady to scream in anger. " So annoying! Doesn't he know how to pick up my call!? " She nagged and threw the handphone onto her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter