Meeting The Player

Begin Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV :

 

    Kai grabbed his handphone and stared at the screen, Im Yoona. Yoona is his bestfriend since their 3rd grade in middle school. A slight smile crooked on his face before he answered the call.

 

" Wassup, Yoong? " He greeted, flicking the cigarette ashes into the container.

 

" Kai, I need your help. " Yoona said straight-fowardly. Kai chuckled and crashed the cigarette butts flat into the container.

 

" Anything. " He answered shortly while walking towards the big window of his condominium, admiring the beauty of Seoul City that could be seen through his condominium. Yoona cleared before she talked.

 

" Do you want me to hook you up with a pretty girl? " Kai laughed and sat down on the window's edge.

 

" Have I ever said 'no' when it comes to women? " He joked. Yoona laughed a bit and whined.

 

" I'm serious, Kai. So.. There's my bestfriend, Kim Taeyeon. Her boyfriend dumped her on their wedding day, so she is kinda lost and sad to say, she really hates guys and social life right now. " Yoona explained.

 

" Woah, that's kinda sad honestly. But you know that I'm not a counsellor nor physoclogy specialist. Sorry Yoong, I can't do this. This is not in my field. " Kai gently rejected, not wanting to disappoint Yoona.

 

" Kai, you don't need to counsel her or what.. Just, try to make her fall in love. That's all. "

 

" Yoong, that's stupid you know? If I make her fall in love with me but I don't even love her, that would give her a bigger impact and scar. That would make her hates guys even more. You know that I can love people easily, right? The effect will goes to her, not me. " Kai insisted. Yoona sighed heavily and fell silence.

 

" She has changed so much. She is not her anymore, she is not Kim Taeyeon anymore. " Yoona complained. It was Kai's turn to sigh heavily.

 

" I would love to help her, Yoong. But in the same time, I don't want to hurt her. "

 

" Kai, I know you know well how to help her. I'm begging.. Please, " She begged in melancholic. Kai shut his eyes close and rubbed his face helplessly.

 

" I will try. Bring her to me. Usual place, 9 p.m. I'll be waiting, " Kai decided and ended the phone call before waiting for Yoona's answer. He didn't know why he agreed to it even though he already had a date with Nana that night. Is this what we called.. fate?

 

 

 

 

" Oh Ehm Jeyy, guess what guys?? " Yoona shouted happily as she tossed away her handphone.

 

" What? " Soo Young asked confusely.

 

" Like this, I have this one friend.. And he is really good when it comes to move people's heart. And he agreed to help Taeyeon unnie! " She squeled. All the members high-fived each others and smiled naughtily.

 

" We're hoping for that, Yoong. " Sunny spoke, grinning.

 

" What are you hoping for? " Taeyeon chimed in as she walked to the dining area with a glass of orange juice that Soo Young requested in her hand. She sat down at her place and handed the glass to the shiksin.

 

" Unnie, should we go out tonight? " Yoona started her acting. Understanding Yoona's plans, all the members acted like theu didn't know anything and casually doing back their stuffs.

 

" I'm too lazy for that, Yoongie. Maybe next time. " She excused with a lame answer. Yoona pouted and grabbed Taeyeon's arm.

 

" You've been saying that since two months ago. ' I'm busy, I'm tired, I'm lazy, maybe next time, no thanks, no can do' . Come on, unnie. Open up your mind. " Yoona said with a frusrated voice. Taeyeon frowned and took a sip of her mango juice.

 

" Fine, then. Where and when? " She asked in defeat. Yoona secretly smiled and hid it with her not-so poker face.

 

" Just get ready by 0830. I'll bring you there. " Yoona decided before focusing her eyes back on the magazine pages.

 

 

 

 

   Taeyeon slowly walked towards Yoona's Peugeot outside her penthouse's block and opened the door. She stuffed her body in and buckled up the seatbelt.

 

" Where's the others? " She questioned while scanning around at the backseat. Yoona calmly pulled off the handbreak and pressed the pedal to drive the car.

 

" They are not joining. " She casually answered.

 

" And this is what you called sister bonding? " Taeyeon asked synically. Yoona chuckled slightly and tipped her shoulder.

 

" I guess. " She shrugged and kept driving.

 

   Once they arrived there, Yoona stopped her car infront of the building and signaled Taeyeon to get off first.

 

" Where should we meet? " Taeyeon innocently asked.

 

" Gosh, unnie. This restaurant is not that big. Just go to any table and order anything that you want. Make it three, arasseo? "

 

Taeyeon cocked her eyebrows. " Three? "

 

" Yuri is coming too. " Yoona said as she slighty pushed her unnie's body out from the car.

 

" Aish, arasseo arasseo! You don't need to be that harsh, though. " Taeyeon yelled as she closed the car door. She stood in front of the restaurant's glass doors and fixed her hair through the reflection. Last time she went out was three months ago. That was after her dongsaeng(s) kept forcing her and even threatened her that they would never talk to her again if she don't join them. " Childish. " She muttered and pushed the doors open. A young waiter came up to her and bowed.

 

" Annyeonghaseyo, Miss..? "

 

" Yoona. " Taeyeon simply answered using Yoona's name. The guy scanned over the list and smiled.

 

" Please go this way, Miss Im. Let me lead you to the table. " Taeyeon grinned with her new 'name' and followed the guy's lead. She arrived at a table near to the white piano. It was beautifully decorated with a crystal white vase with some white and red roses in it. The tissues were fold very creatively too. Taeyeon pulled a chair and placed her clutch on the table. " My name is Kim Dong Jun. I am your waiter for today, Miss Im. What would you like to eat? " He asked, holding his notebook tight. Taeyeon opened the menu book and searched for the menus.

 

" Give me a set of spaghetti bolognese , another set of beef steak and a lasagna . For drinks, just give me some black wine. " She ordered, closing the menu book. The waiter nodded and went away. Taeyeon stood up a bit and moved her eyes around the restaurant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter