Rewind The Tape

Begin Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV :

 

  Taeyeon rushed to her room and locked it before excitedly grabbed her handphone. Sehun is calling! A big smile crooked on her pretty face and she took a deep breath as she swiped the screen to answer the call.

 

" Hey, oppa. " She greeted excitedly. 

 

" Oh, hey. " Sehun greeted back, a bit cold. Taeyeon cocked her eyebrows and sat down at the edge of the beautiful bed that was decorated by her mom for their first night soon. 

 

" Oppa, anything wrong? " She asked in concern. 

 

" I'm okay. " He replied, shortyly. What's wrong with him? Did I do something wrong? Brush it off, Tae. It's just you who think this way, he's just normal as before. Taeyeon shook her head to brush off her thoughts and focused back to Sehun.

 

" I see. Why did you call? Did you miss me that much, huh? " Taeyeon tried to lift up the sorrow mood in the conversation. 

 

" Nothing, missed you? Never. " He responded still with the cold tone.

 

" Oppa, I still can believe that we're going to get married tomorrow. " Taeyeon spoke, even though she was hurted by the fact Sehun said said that he didn't miss her. Maybe he was just joking.. Upon hearing Taeyeon's word, Sehun fell into a deep silence, as if thinking something. After a few minutes in the silence, Taeyeon sighed slightly and decided to break the silence. " Oppa, are you still there? " She asked. She heard that Sehun was clearing his throat before hesitantly spoke.

 

" Y-yeah.. I'm hanging up, bye, " He bid his simple goodbye and hung up, leaving Taeyeon speechless. Taeyeon stared at the handphone screen's wallpaper. A picture of her with Sehun, hugging each others waist while laughing happily. Another smile escaped from her lips. They looked so happy that time, like they were the ones who's conquering the world. 

 

    Taeyeon locked the phone screen and exited the room. She casually walked to the living room and flopped herself on the sofa. All of her bestfriends were staying in her family's mansion for this night in order to spend their time with Taeyeon before she get married. Yuri turned her attention from her laptop and cocked her eyebrows, feeling weird with her bestfriend's behavior.

 

" What's up, Tae? You look down. " Sunny quickly asked, representing everyone. Taeyeon looked up and pouted.

 

" I noticed Sehun was being weird and cold when he called me just now.. " She confessed disappointedly. Yoona laughed and patted her unnie's back gently.

 

" Unnie, it is normal for newly couple who's going to get married. Forget it, maybe it was just you who think that way. " Yoona comforted her. Taeyeon grabbed Yoona's hand and caressed it.

 

" Thanks, Yoong. You really eased me alot. " Taeyeon sincerely thanked, showing her idiotic smile.

 

" Aigoo~ What are you girls doing at this time? Young girls should not stay up too late, especially you, Tae. Furthermore, tomorrow is your wedding. What if you wake up and eyebags were plastered under your eyes? go sleep now! " Mrs Kim lectured. Everyone was busy preparing for the special daughter's wedding. Taeyeon groaned and lazily dragged her friends to the bedroom.

 

   They spreaded out the mattresses and arranged them in the middle of the spacious bedroom. Taeyeon quickly grabbed the middle spot and covered up herself with the blanket. Yoona and Sooyoung laid down beside her before everyone else started to take their spots.

 

" You're going to be a wife tomorrow, unnie. " Seo Hyun spoke, staring at the ceiling. Taeyeon chuckled and also stared at the ceiling. The moon and stars- shaped glowing in the dark stickers were perfectly pasted on the ceiling, giving a beautiful look for the room. It was all Hyo Yeon's suggestion to decorate the room that they always use everytime they come here. So Nyeo Shi Dae. That's what they call themselve when they first created the group. Everyone was so young back then, still so bubbly and childish. It was Taeyeon's idea to create this group, and thanks to their trust and faith to each others, So Nyeo Shi Dae still remains strong 'till now. 

 

" Do you still remember the first time we created SNSD? " Tiffany asked through the silence.

 

" Yeah. You even cried because of too happy. " Sunny answered, smiling when reminscing back their friendship memories.

 

" Our leader, our unnie, our omma is now getting married.. " Soo Young chimed, receiving a nod from everyone.

 

" Unnie, I might not be experienced about this matter, but.. I just want to tell you. Marriage is neither heaven nor hell, it's simply purgatory. Take care well of it, unnie. Happy or suffering, you decide. " Seo Hyun tounged out. Taeyeon giggled and nodded.

 

" Gomawo, Seobaby. Find yourself a man, too. I really want to see you with a guy. " Taeyeon joked, causing the maknae to whine.

 

" Don't you know, Taeng.. Yonghwa has confessed to our Seobaby. " Soo Young spilled the secret. Taeyeon shoot up her body and sat down straight, staring at Soo Young disbeliefly.

 

" Jinjja!?! " She half-shouted, still can't believe Soo Young's shocking statement.

 

" Unnie! Let me tell her myself! " Seo Hyun cried while pouting. Taeyeon dropped her jaw and then smiled michiveously at Seo Hyun.

 

" Omona~ Our Seobaby has grown up. Don't forget to invite us to your wedding, " Taeyeon teased. Seo Hyun covered her reddened cheeks with the blanket

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter