Expecting The Unexpected

Begin Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV :

 

" Krystal Jung. He is Krystal Jung's love. " Yoona spoke, lowering her voice. Krystal Jung. Who doesn't know her derserves to be called an idiot or an out-dated person. She is the famous super model that is known for her beauty and iness. Holds the biggest model fanbase in whole South Korea. And Kai, is her boyfriend.

 

   Taeyeon inclined her head slowly and stared at her own hands that were grabbed by Yoona with a blank and unreadable face expressions. She should've realized this earlier. Kai is a hot and handsome guy. How on earth he doesn't have a girlfriend for God's sake? But why did he act like he doesn't have one? Giving a new hope for her about love, sending a bunch of text messages to her everyday, treating her lunch. What's all these?

 

" But why did that night.. he.. " She stuttered, holding in her pain that was her fragile heart. It didn't feel the same when Sehun left her,  but the pain, it was still there. She could feel it. Yoona grabbed her hands tighter and caressed them gently.

 

" I know I was stupid for setting up that meeting, but.. I really couldn't stand seeing you like that. Silently crying, looking at his pictures every minutes, it was crazy, Tae! You were not yourself. But I can see the changes after you met him. I--"

 

" But you knew that he has a boyfriend! " Taeyeon cut her in, leaving Yoona speechless. " You should not set up the dinner when you knew I will get hurt again after this. But you did.. " She added and finally, her tears started streaming down through her cheeks. This was her first time crying for a guy whom she barely know, but it hurt down to her spine. She didn't know why. All she felt were heartbreak and the feeling of getting betrayed.

 

   Seeing her bestfriend cried, Yoona immediately pulled her into her embrace and rocked her body back and forth. Her regrets were mountains high, especially when she saw Taeyeon's sudden breakdown. She had never expected that she would cry over a guy that she just met. Or did it mean that Taeyeon was falling in love with him?

 

" Tae, I'm sorry. " She apologized sincerely while caressing the petite girl's back. " I really am. I promise, I will make it up to you. I will set you up with a better guy, okay? " She coaxed. Taeyeon shook her head and slowly pulled off from the hug.

 

" Thank you Yoong, but no. I've had enough of this. Living alone is so much better than having a boyfriend. I don't want to fall in love again. " She said firmly, wiping her tears. That's it Miss Kim! Show it to them that love is not that important!

 

 

   The sound of high heels clicking on the floor was really disturbing people's attention that were busy finishing their stuffs in the office. They all turned their heads towards the source of the disturbing sound and the end, they all gasped widely at the unexpected view that they just saw. A goddes was walking in front of them. Wearing a gorgeous short white dress with a Prada clutch and matched with a pair of heels, she looked exactly like a goddess who just fell down from the heaven.

Right in front of their eyes, Krystal Jung was walking arrogantly towards the Vice Ceo's room, ignoring the people's look with a smirk.

 

   She casually swung open the glass door and smiled seductively as her eyes met with Kai's, who was busily jotting down the notes from his secretary, Sulli. Kai groaned under his breath and closed his Louis Vuitton notebook as he ushered his secretary. Sulli bowed politely to Kai and walked out from the room, totally ignoring Krystal's presence. She knew exactly how their relationship really was, since she was in charge of every lies that Kai made in order to cover up his secret relationships with other females. 

 

   As soon as Sulli made her way out from the room, Krystal immediately walked to Kai and wrapped her long arms from behind, kissing the crook of his neck passionately.

 

" Hey darling. How have you been? " She whispered and kissed his earlobe. Feeling uncomfortable from her sudden act, Kai swiftly released himselfnfrom Krystal's grips and stood up in the middle of the room. 

 

" Why did you come? " He asked carelessly. Krystal once again made her attempt towards Kai and rubbed his wide chest.

 

" Aww. You are so mean, honey. Don't you miss me? I just got back from L.A. after being away for two weeks. " She faked a sulking expression.

 

" Listen, Krystal. We're at the office now, okay? Look for something to do and don't disturb me while I'm working. I'll take you out for a dinner after this. " He instructed and sat back at his table. Krystal angrily stomped her feet and sat down on the L-shaped sofa at the corner of the spacious room before taking a magazine out from the coffee table's drawer.

 

" Babe, I think you really need to buy some new magazines. They are all about business! Buy some fashion magazines, or gossip magazines. These magazines are so boring! " She complained and pouted as she flipped the bussiness magazine into the next page. Kai chuckled slightly at her comment and shook his head.

 

" This is a trading company. Ain't nobody got time to read some fashion and gossip magazines since we are all busy with the tradings. " He reasoned and continued back to his works. They were still three files to be checked and then he will be free for today.

 

   As he was busy examining the files, his iPhone5 that was placed on the table suddenly rang, snapping Krystal's head towards. Kai quickly took the handphone and swiped the screen to answer the call. It was from Yoona.

 

" Kai, why didn't you tell me that you met Taeyeon again after that dinner? " Yoona greeted him with her question. Kai putted down his pen and walked over to the window and gazed down to the busy Seoul city down there, totally forgot about Krystal's existance.

 

" Why? Did something happen? " He questioned with his index finger rested onto his y plump lips.

 

" I told her that you and Krystal are a thing, and she-- "

 

" What!? You told her that? Yoong! Why did you tell her about this? You know that it's a secret, right? Even Kyungsoo doesn't know about this. " Kai roared, feeling intimidated with Yoona's action who told Taeyeon about his secret.

 

" Stop bringing up your brother's name, Kai! She deserves to know about this. I told you, she's fragile and weak. I don't want her to be falling in love deeply with you and getting hurt again, just like she did before. And I know that it a was wrong idea to set up the dinner with her. I shouldn't have started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter