Maybe .. Or Maybe Not

Unexpected You

Sehun's POV

Some days have passed since that incident. Luhan apologized and now we're in good terms. Now, we're just here, in the dancing studio and Manager hyung gave us a 30 minute break to rest. Some were dead asleep on the floor, some were eating, some were chatting, and here I am, leaning behind the mirror whether to text Min or not.

I mean, I was just starting to confess then she already kissed me. I'm still bothered by that. Time to end the confusion once and for all.....

*We are one!*

To: Min <3

Hi Min. :D It's me Sehun. Are you busy right now? 

To: Sehunnie~~

Hi Sehun. :)) I'm not busy. What do you want?

To: Min <3

Well .. I think I need to talk to you.

To: Sehunnie~~ 

What do you want to talk about? 

To: Min <3

Well, 3 days ago, I was gonna tell you something but then you suddenly kissed me? Why is that?

She didn't answer. 5 minutes .. Nothing .. 10 minutes .. Nothing. Maybe she doesn't want to talk about it. You're such a failure Sehun. A big humiliation and a failure. 

To: Min <3

It's okay if you-

I stopped typing when someone knocked on the door. "I'll get it." Lay said.

"Oh hi Min! What brings you here?" Lay greeted. That was it. She was scanning the room and I stood up. "Sehun! Let's talk outside." Good thing Luhan is asleep. So I went outside and followed her.

"So?" I awkwardly started the conversation.

"Uhhhm Sehun, Look I kissed you at the time you were confessing to me because I .. I .." She slowly stopped speaking.

"It's okay. Tell me everything." I said. I hope she'll confess.

Minki's POV

I didn't know what to say. I froze. I only kissed him because I know that I only like him as a friend, because I truly love Luhan. I don't love him. Eoteohkke!?

"I'm sorry but, I like someone else...... Please understand that." I said. He looked shocked.

"Then why did you kiss me?" He asked, his eyes become watery.

"I did that because I couldn't face the fact that I don't like you." I said, on the verge of crying.

"Sshhhhh, Don't cry, Min, I just want to tell you that thank you for everything. I'll always be here for you. Just tell me if Luhan hyung hurts you, okay?"He hugged me.

"How did you know that?" I asked.

"It's very obvious, Min. Just by the way you look at him." 

"Yah Sehun, We're gonna practice now." Baekhyun called when the door opened.

"Sure. We're coming." He said. Then he looked at me. "Wanna see us practice?" He asked. "Sure!" I answered.

~~1 hour later~~

" 5-minute break, guys." Suho said as the History song ended.

"Yah, you guys work really hard, don't you?" I said as I gave Sehun a bottle of water.

"Yeah, we do." Luhan answered. Then a knock was heard from the door.

"I'll get it." Tao said. As he opened the door, he looked quite shocked.

"Hey .. Cheong In .. What are you doing here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeonghaseyo Chingus! So who do you think is Cheong In? Just comment it down below. I'm so sorry if I take too long to update and I end up writing a short one. I'm so sorry. *bows 90 degrees*

Please vote,subscribe and comment. I think I've got 6-7 subbies. Sorry I lost count. ^^

But thank you. I appreciate everything. :)))))