Ordinary Day

Unexpected You

MinKi's POV 

"Yahh! Unnie wake up! You're gonna be late for work!" MinJae shouted at me. Aish this kid. So young but always want to wake up early. Good thing I can support for the both of us. "Unnie yahh~~ you're gonna be late for work!" MinJae shouted AGAIN. "Deh! deh! I'm going to shower now." I said going to the comfort room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MinKi! please get the orders from table 7!" Ha Ni, my bestfriend and co-worker shouted from the kitchen. "Deh!" I answered. I work in a restaurant named That Little Baozi Shop. We are only four employees,namely: Me,Song Ha Ni, Choi Kyung Shik and our boss, Shin Donggeun.

"What will be your orders?" I said as I approached table 14.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll be going to fetch MinJae now!" I said as I left the shop and get my bicycle. As I was going to MinJae's school, I feel like the black van was following me from the shop. Does someone want to kill me!?

Luhan's POV 

"Is she looking at us?" I asked. "Hyung she is staring right through me." Sehun answered. "Why don't we just wait for her at the restaurant?" Kris said. "Good point." Xiumin said as he turned the car around. "But what if she doesn't work thereeee?" I asked, worried. "Oh she does. I always see her at that shop." Lay said. 

(A/N: Luhan = blue Sehun = orange Tao = green)

"You like her gege, do you?"

"Psshh. A girl like her? You're out of your mind Tao."

"Ohhhhh, the indenial stage of love."

"Yahh! What did you just say Oh Sehun?"

"Nothing hyung,I love you~~"

"When HunHan gets better." <3

"I'm really scared that I may like her. Maybe it's true. Maybe this is being inlove CRAZY.

MinKi's POV

"MinJae!" 

"Unnie!"

"So how was school?" I asked him.

"It was great! Today I made a friend!"

"Really? What's his name?"

"She's a girl! Her name is Kim Se Kyung. She looks cute."

"Ohhh. Looks like someone has a crush~~" I .

"Ani! Ani! It's not a crush! She just looks cute!"

"Ok, ok, I was just teasing."

We were going home when we passed by a new convenience store. We bought ice cream and while we were eating, I saw a park nearby, so I texted Donggeun.

To: Shin Donggeun

From: Kang MinKi

Can I bring MinJae out for awhile? We're gonna have a little celebration. :))

To: Kang MinKi

From: Shin Donggeun

Yeah sure. There's only a few people here so it's ok. :)

To: Shin Donggeun

From: Kang MinKi 

Thanks Geunnie. :))

That's the little nickname I gave Donggeun. It's just so cute! :">

"Yahh MinJae, do you like to go to that park?"

"Dehh! It looks cool!"

"Then let's go! Kaja!"

We were sitting on the swing until I saw the same van, with the same plate number. I only saw the driver's eyes.I swear if people from that van tried to kill me, I would be screaming and act like a little girl giving a tantrum to her mom. I would.

Luhan's POV

Omo omo omo omo omo omo. She's looking at me. I wonder if she would know me when she looks at me at the restaurant. So I went back, smiling like a retard when I got to the shop. Good thing this Ha Ni girl knows we are Exo and promised to keep shut if we give her our autograph. The girl I was probably stalking's name is Kang MinKi. 10 minutes. I have to wait for her for ten minutes. She hasn't came back yet. Maybe she's still enjoying the park with that little kid. 20 minutes. Where is she!? If I go out, she'll see me, and think I'm a creep for always following her. I just have to wait. Wait Luhan. Waiiit. Try waiting Xi Luhan. 30 minutes. There's barely enough people. I think we're the only customers left. Yep. And their all still snacking on something. But, where's MinKi!?!?

"Yahh! Oh Ha Ni! Where is Min-"

I was cut off by an angelic voice at the door.

"Anyeonghaseo! We're back!" 

It's her. Kang MinKi.

"Oh! MinKi! Someone wants to see you, he's a guy fro-" I covered Ha Ni's mouth and mouthed her 'don't tell her.' When she understood,she nodded and said,

"MinKi! Please talk to this guy while I get something."

"Uhhm. Hi, my name is Xi Luhan, 22 years old and single." I winked at the last part. I just hoped that she liked that last part. And I saw her blush. OWYEAAH! I'm gonna celebrate!  I just love it! :">

"Anyeonghaseo .. My name is Kang MinKi, 20 years old and this is my brother, Kang MinJae." She said, holding the shoulders of the kid that was with her at the park. 

"Unnie,I'm going to them." MinJae pointed to the boys. "Are they your friends?" She asked. "Yes." "Sure. be nice to them." "Yes Unnie." He answered.

MinKi's POV

Luhan looked like a Ken doll. He looked so cute when he winked at me. And stop right there. I ain't falling inlove because of this. I don't even have the time for that. And that other one that looks like Luhan at their table kept looking at me. Did I look like I didn't shower for 30 years because it was windy a while ago? Ugh. Wae!?

MinJae's POV

I went to the group of people. They were talking about various things.

"I'm going to Gucci this weekend because they have a sale. Wanna come with me?"

"Don't tell this to hyung, because I ate his baozi and he's been looking for it for about a month."

"I hid his wushu stick because he might use it on me to get my new Gucci collection."

"Where is my Hannie!? Luhan!? Where are you!? I wanna take a selca with you!"

"Hi hyungs." When I said that,they all looked at me. It was scary. They kept on commenting me.

"Awww! You look so cute! Where's your parents?" Asked the one who has dark circles around his eyes. Then the "Xiumin" guy sat me on his lap and asked me, "Your sisters or brothers then?" Then I pointed to Unnie that was talking to Ken~hyung (A/N: MinJae also thinks that Luhan looks like Ken,and he doesn't know Luhan's name yet.) "That's my sister. But I wanna know you hyungs that's why I came here." And they introduced theirselves,one by one.

"Anyeonghaseo! My name is Kim Minseok but you can call me Xiumin."

"Uhhm .. Hi, my name is Kris."

"Really Kris!? That's how you introduce to a kid?" Panda-hyung said.

"It's just a kid,it won't remember much."

"Still,he might become a part of our lives."

"What!? How!?

"Luhan is smiling while talking to MinJae's sister. And look at Sehun,staring at her."

"Dude,I think this is bad." Xiumin hyung said.

"Why? I think it's good that ohh-" Xiumin hyung pointed to "Sehun."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi. :)) You'll be surprised with the next chapter. ^^