The Plan

Unexpected You

Luhan's POV

We've been close for a while. So I've been thinking with how I'm going to surprise her. I think I'll need help from Sehun.......

*We are one!*

Fr.: DEERest Luhan

Sehuuun! Can you help me with something? Meet me at the nearest bubble tea shop from the dorm! :)

Fr.: Sehunnie~~

Sure hyung! As long as you'll pay. :P

Fr.: DEERest Luhan

Fine. :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun's POV

I entered the shop. I didn't see Luhan so I just sat on the table near the window. Should I text Minki? What if she's busy? What if she doesn't like to talk to me? I'll give this one lucky try then.....

*We are one!*

Fr.:  Sehunnie~~ 

Hi Minki. :D This is Sehun. Xiumin hyung told me to check on you. He's asking if you're well. :)

I told a lie. I hope she answers this text. Just a reply and I'm happy. Just small words can make me happy. You can make me happy. I tried to think of other girls but no, everything I do is somehow related to you. It's like are we fated? Or are you fated with Luhan? I'm trying to stop myself from loving you but you're perfect. Every time I'm near you, my heart beats fast. Sometimes I'm just scared that you're so close to me, you might hear my heartbeat. Every time I see you, I feel safe and secure. Everything you do-

*We are one!* 

Fr.: Minki <3

Hi Sehun. :)) I'm doing well, thanks for asking. How are the other boys? Tell Kris and Tao that Minjae wants to see them. BAD. 

She. Texted. Me. Back. I have butterflies in my stomach. I felt my heart race. But no. I should stop because she already has Luhan and Luhan loves her. I saw Luhan hyung enter the shop. He saw me too. i should end the conversation. I should stop loving you.....

Fr.: Sehunnie~~

Hahaha~~ I'll tell them. Talk to you next time, I have a schedule. Sorry =l

Fr.: Minki <3 (A/N: This is her name in Sehun's phone, Her name in Luhan's phone is "Yeppeo Jagiyaa~~," the rest of the boys are "Minki.")

Awwwww. =( Sure. Talk to you next time then. :))

Their conversation.

"Hey Sehun. Sorry I'm late. I was already going to step out the dorm but Tao attacked me and I forgot I was to clean the dishes today. Not only they made me do the dishes, I also received a lecture from Kris." He explained.

"So, what are we doing here, Hyung?" I asked, changing the topic because Kris gives really long, long lectures and I don't want to hear it from Luhan.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot! I'm here to ask you something..." His voice became serious.

"I need you .. To help me .. Confess to Minki." He continued. What he said, crushed my heart. I would help someone else get a relationship with the one I love. But he's my hyung. And he's already told me to back off. What else can I do?

"Of course hyung. I'll help you."

"You're the best Sehun! So I don't know how to confess, so do you have any ideas?"

Well, I thought of something. It might be crazy, but I'm really really sorry, Luhan. I don't know why, but I'm really sorry if you're going to do it or not. I wish you won't. I'll pray you won't. 

"Why not invite her to the dorm tomorrow and all of us are going to watch a movie or something then lets play truth or dare." I suggested.

"Sounds great. Continue."

"When we play truth or dare and the time that the bottle pointed to you I'm gonna dare you to say your feelings for her. Then kiss her." I said it like it was easy. But deep inside it hurts. I wish someone knows what I'm feeling right now.

"But what if the bottle points to her?" He asked.

"That is up to me, Hyung." 

"You know Sehun, you're the best! You're helping me with my love life which I'm completely bad at. When you get to find your girl, I'll help you confess too!" Luhan said gleefully.

"Yeahh Hyung! You can help me with my love life by letting me confess first to Minki!

.

.

.

.

.

.

And that was also a great suggestion, Luhan. I'll do my best to apologize to you.

========================================================================

Omo. Omo. Omo.

im sorry if its fast guys. I just ASDFGHJKL.

Dont worry, it's a long way to go. :))

Subscribe,comment, and if you add me as a friend, I'll add you back. :))

Thanks! :))