Sweet Or Not?

Unexpected You

Luhan's POV

It's been a week. I think this is the right time to confess to her. But how can I tell her? Surprising her? Kissing her then telling her that I like her? Hooowwwww? Lemme think.....

"Hyung! We have practice today at 12 noon!" Lay shouted.

I looked at the clock. It's already 11:52!

"Yeah sure...  I'll be out in 5 minutes." I said as I went to the shower.

~~~~~~~ 

"Okay. Last 5 more songs than we can go home." Kai said.

"But hyuuuuung. It's already 4:47. Everyone's probably tired." Sehun pleaded. 

What Sehun said was true. We would only stop when we would drink water then immediately go back to practicing. We've been practicing a lot of songs.

"Alright,alright. At least two more songs." Kai said before starting the player.

~~~

"AFTER ALL THE HARDSHIPS THAT WE'VE DONE IT'S OVER." Chanyeol said aloud.

*We are one!* (A/N: This comes out whenever anyone of them receives a message.)

Fr.: Yeppeo Jagiyaa~~

Heyy~~ Been busy lately?

============================

I smiled at her text. Wait, why is she texting me? Does that mean that she cares for me? Is it true? I quickly texted back.

Fr.: DEERest Luhan

Yeah. :"( Sorry I haven't texted for awhile.How is Minjae?

===========================

Fr.: Yeppeo Jagiyaa~~

He kept on telling me to text you guys and he told me very often that he misses Kris. (D_O)

==========================

Fr.: DEERest Luhan

Maybe he misses Kris because other people say opposites attract. By the way, can you describe me what is your ideal type? ;)

=========================

Fr.: Yeppeo Jagiyaa~~

My ideal type?

.

.

WHO IN THIS GIGANTIC WORLD ARE YOU KIDDING XI LUHAN I DON'T EVEN LOVE SOMEBODY EXCEPT FOR MY PARENTS AND MINJAE WHY ON EARTH WOULD I THINK ABOUT LOVE I CAN BARELY SUPPORT ME AND MY LITTLE BROTHER'S LIVING WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU PRETTY DEER!?

=======================

Fr.: DEERest Luhan

Oh come on! I'll tell Sehun to use his aegyo on you for a lifetime if you don't tell me your ideal type.

=======================

Fr.: Yeppeo Jagiyaa~~

Fine. (D_O)

I like people by their personalities but it would be better if he was taller and older than me, and it would be a bonus if he looks adorable and he keeps saying that he's manly then he would act 'adorably-manly.'

======================

Fr.:  DEERest Luhan

(D_O) LOL. ROFL. HAHAHA. KEKEKE. WHAT WAS THAT!?!?

======================

"Yahh hyung! Can you stop texting!? The light from your phone screen is blinding me!" Sehun told me. Well, we texted each other while we went home. Then I'll just think of what I'll do with my confession to her. I hope I'm not too late to capture her heart before somebody else does. My phone lit up because she messaged me.

======================

Fr.: Yeppeo Jagiyaa~~ 

Fine! Laugh at me all you want, Just wait and see. YOU PRETTY DEER.

=====================

Fr.: DEERest Luhan

I AM NOT A PRETTY DEER! I HAVE THOUSANDS OF GIRLFRIENDS DON'T YOU KNOW!?

=====================

Fr.: Yeppeo Jagiyaa~~

Ohhh. (D_O) Sorry, I thought you didn't have a girlfriend.

======================

I felt sad. I didn't know she was that sensitive. I should probably just make her laugh. Maybe I could be her Peter Pan...

======================

Fr.: DEERest Luhan

Yeahh! Her name is Oh Sehun! And a little name we made was 'HunHan.' <3 <3

======================

She is probably is laughing her lungs out right now. It took her some time to reply. Maybe I could be her Happy Virus...

====================

Fr.: Yeppeo Jagiyaa~~

ROFL. Who is your offspring? Lay?? xDD 

======================

Fr.: DEERest Luhan

Alright, good night you little brat! Hope you dream about your pretty deer. ;)

======================

Fr.: Yeppeo Jagiyaa~~

Good night you pretty deer! Hope you dream about your _________? ;)

======================

Fr.: DEERest Luhan

Your my xing yun. :))

(A/N: From what I've searched on the net, Xing Yun means lucky girl.)

=====================

Fr.: Yeppeo Jagiyaa~~

Then good night and dream about me, your Xing Yun. ;)

======================

Fr.: DEERest Luhan

Good night then! Baobei! ;)

========================

And with that little text, I slept very well.