Close Enough

Unexpected You

Minki's POV

They were so cute introducing themselves. They're like little kids. 3 others came a little later.

"Anyeonghaseo! I am Exo's guardian, Suho."

"Anyeonghaseo! I am Exo's happy virus, Chanyeol."

"Anyeonghaseo! I am Exo-M's main vocal, Chen."

"Anyeonghaseo! I am Exo's eomma, D.O." 

"Anyeonghaseo! I am Exo-K's main vocal, Baekhyun."

"Anyeonghaseo! I am Exo's baozi, Xiumin."

"Anyeonghaseo! I am Exo's unicorn, Lay."

"Anyeonghaseo! I am Exo's kungfu panda, Tao."

"Anyeonghaseo! I am Exo-M's leader, Kris."

"Anyeonghaseo! I am Exo's maknae, Sehun."

"Anyeonghaseo! I am Exo-K's main dancer,Kai." Then he winked at the last part.

I kinda blushed at what he did. Then I heard a lot of comments:

"What the heck, Kai!?"

"Yahhh! Luhan-hyung's gonna kill you."

"Don't worry Kai. She won't pick someone as brown as you to be her yeobo."

"Yahh Sehun! What's with the glare at Kai?"

Sehun? The guy with rainbow-colored hair? I looked at him and he was staring back at me with eyes bigger than Kyungsoo's. 

"Hey, I think there's a new love team here. Kekeke~~" Chen said.

"Yahh Sehun,can I talk for you for awhile?" Luhan said. What!? He can't be jealous. Wait! Why am I thinking that Sehun is jealous of me? I'm such a pabo! Pabo!

Luhan's POV

I wanted to talk to Sehun so I excused them in their conversation. I walked out of the room and he followed. He asked me,

"What is it hyung?"

"Do..... You have a problem with Minki? I mean did you already meet in the past,or were you in a rela-"

"Ani,hyung. Why are you asking me?"

"Ever since at that shop you're getting weird when she's here. That's why I'm asking you."

"Ohh. That's okay."

"I'm just warning you to never fall inlove with her, because I already think that I like her."

"Sure hyung. I'll back off."

Those words made me feel relieved. As long as I'll remind him, he'll completely back off. After that we went back to the room.

Sehun's POV

I have to hide my feelings.

I'm always a burden to everyone's path. Wae!? I think I'll just confess earlier than Luhan-hyung. Or I should just kill these feeling for her. When we went back in, she was laughing with the others. She looks like an angel when she smiles. It's like she completes me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhhhh super short update. I'm so sorry. T.T

I'll try my best to update a longer one. :))