The Result (2/2)

Unexpected You

Sehun's POV

I was in a trance. I don't know why she's kissing me. She broke away, her big, dolly eyes staring at me.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have-"

"Hey you two lovebirds!" Chanyeol said running to us. "What are you talking about?" He added showing his derp smile. "It's a secret." Minki said, giggling at the last part. "Hey guys! We're already gonna play truth or dare. Ppali!" Baekhyun called us in the kitchen. When we got to the living room, everyone was waiting for us. Then we started the game. I was looking at Minki but she was avoiding me. Wow. ASDFGHJKL. I can't understand women. I can't understand them because they'll kiss you then the next thing they'll do is avoid you. What the he-"

"Sehun!" Tao said.

"What!?" I shot back.

"Dude, truth or dare." Tao said pointing to the bottle that was pointing to me. All of them knew my feelings for Minki except for Luhan, so I guess they'll make me confess to her by truth. I don't wanna ruin Luhan's moment. Dare it is then.

"Dare." I answered.

"Someone's manly today." Kris said with a smirk.

"I dare you to kiss Minki," Chen paused, "On the lips." He ended with a smirk.

Luhan's eyes became as large like Kyungsoo's eyes. He thought we set this up for me, not for him. Minki looked surprised and she was staring at Luhan. Ugh! Why didn't the bottle point at Luhan before me!? WAE GEURAE.

"Unless," Chen broke the silence, "You have to date her for a week." 

"With all those skinships that other people do in a when they have a boyfriend or girlfriend. And even calling each other yeobo and jagiya." Tao added.

"Everything normal couples do." Baekhyun added.

"Fiiine. Just a quick kiss." I said, before giving her a quick kiss. Well, all of them were shocked.

"What are you guys staring at? Let's continue the game." I said spinning the bottle. It pointed to Luhan. I should've chose truth when it was my turn. It's a regret.

"Luhan .. Truth or dare?"  I asked.

"Truth!" Luhan happily answered. Well here it is.....

I stood up and went to Minki and kissed her on the lips. I don't know how long but I saw at the corner of my eye that Luhan was staring the whole time. I broke away, and then...

.

.

.

.

.

.

Booooogsshh!

Luhan punched me. Blood. A lot of red blood everywhere. I laid on the floor, everyone was looking at me. Kris and Tao was holding Luhan, and Luhan was shouting, but I was dizzy so I didn't hear what he was saying. Until it all went black....

~~~

Lay's POV

I just went to the kitchen to get food, and when I got back, there was no one there. I checked every room in the dorm, but I saw no one. So I texted Suho.

 We are one!

Fr.: Forgetful Ünicorn

To: $uho

Hey Suho! Where are you? I thought we were playing Truth or Dare. Or was it yesterday? Or was it my dream? Please reply.

Fr.: $uho

To: Forgetful Ünicorn

Uggghh. -.-" We're at the hospital because Luhan punched Sehun. Just stay at home. We can't afford another problem.

Well that was, mean. Did Luhan really punch Sehun that got Suho angry? What really happened.

"Dara, your hair is like a wifi stick!" I heard Running Man on the tv. Well,better take care of the problems later and let's watch some Running Man. Good thing is that I get to watch this live stream while Chanyeol watches this in the net. Ha!

~~

Sehun's POV

Well, I clearly know that before opening my eyes I'm in the hospital right now. Because I CLEARLY REMEMBER EVERYTHING BEFORE I PASSED OUT. I opened my eyes and saw those plain white walls and a vase with a fake flower on the table near the bed. Then the doctor went in.

"Mr. Oh, you're awake. You may still be dizzy when you stand but you're fine now. Just watch your steps when you go down the stairs. You can leave as early as today." The doctor said. Wait what? I didn't slip down the sta- 

"Sehuuuuun! You're awake!" Chen walked in with the other boys when the doctor went out.

"Sehun, are you hurt? Are you dizzy? Are you okay?" Minki said as she walked near me.

"I'm fine as long as you're near me, jagiya." I said as I kissed her on her forehead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooooohhhhh! What will you think will happen next? I'm sorry if it looks short but there's a surprise. I promise you this. Please upvote and subscribe!

And by the way, we have a Philippines-Thailand student exchange program. And they know NICHKHUN HORVEJKUL. ASDFGHJKL. THE FANGIRL FEELS. SHE ALSO KNOWS 2PM. ASDFGHJKL. kthanksbye.