Uhhm........

Unexpected You

Minki's POV

It's been a week since the accident with Luhan and Sehun. They won't mind if we take a little flashback~~ (A/N: They'll be sometimes calling her Min.)

~~

We were outside Sehun's room in the hospital, some of the boys were just talking, and I was just, uhhm, shocked. I began to cry so I hugged my knees then suddenly Luhan hugged me. He told me while hugging me:

"Look Min, I'm sorry if I hurt Sehun, even I was shocked that I punched him. Please forgive me." He said while burying his face in my hair.

Well, he sounded very sincere but I was really thinking why would he hurt Sehun if he kissed me? He's just a friend right? Is that the way he looked at me? Was that jealousy? Anger? And what he did was revenge? Why would he be angry?

"So .. I just want to ask one question .. Just one." I said as I stopped myself from crying.

"What is it?"

"Why were you angry at Sehun when he kissed me?" I said nervously.

"Well, I'll tell it right now then. Min, I love you. Ever since I saw you at your workplace. If you're not sure of your answer, I'll be happily waiting by courting you. I don't care if I need to wait forever, because you're the only one in my heart forever. Always will." He paused.

"I also don't care if Sehun will court you too, because I'll make sure that I'll be the one to steal your heart and take good care of it. I will treat you right, I'll do my very best to be with you. And I won't leave you for any other girl. You're the only girl I need in my life, and probably my mom too." I chuckled at the last part. But still ..

"Uhhhhmm Luhan, I don't know my real feelings right now so-"

"I'll be happily courting you then, my love." He said as he kissed my hand.

~~

So now, I'm lying on my bed, thinking about it. I told Donggeun about it and told me to take a week off. Well I couldn't just leave him there, but then a customer heard it and said he'll be taking my place for the week. I thanked him because I knew Donggeun was a very busy guy. And I really don't know.

I mean what will happen if I chose to be with Luhan? Will his fans bash me? And about Sehun. I really don't know, I mean he's sweet, but will his older brother and parents like me? Would he make me happy? And would I make him happy?

I mean, I don't know why destiny is playing with two rare moons and one plain sun. How can the other moon shine if there's no sun? Let's just see what's destiny going to do next.

------------

Ayo Waddup Krease chingus!? I'm really sorry about the long-awaited update. I'm just excited for our fieldtrip. *throws confetti* Yepp. That's probably it. Please feel free to leave a comment and please upvote and subscribe! 

And also I want to say thank you to my 4 subbies. xDD Like what our little troll said,

"It's better to have one or two fans than having none." -Kim Jongdae

I really appreciate that. Please upvote and subscribe! (I know this is the second time ) Bye! :))