You're Crazy

Unexpected You

Well haii. :)) Like I said last time,this is surprising. ^^ Hope you like it. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan's POV

"MinKi, I have to tell you something,in a more quiet place. Can we go to the rooftop?" I said. "Uhhmm....." She thought hesitantly. I grabbed her wrist and walked to the rooftop. I looked at her, and she looked at me,She just let me lead her to the rooftop.

This is the right time to say it then. THE MOST CRAZIEST TIME OF MY LIFE. Every step I took, I felt nervous. What if she said no? What if she already has a boyfriend? What if she likes the other members of the band and not me? A million questions ran through my mind. And we reached the top.

Sehun's POV

I saw Luhan grabbed MinKi's wrist and walked away. I quickly followed them. They were at the rooftop and I stopped at the door,listening to what they will say. What is Luhan going to do? What will MinKi do?

MinKi's POV

Luhan brought me to the rooftop. I promise,if this guy tries to harm me,I'm going to kill him first then scream.

"Uhhmm.. How do I say this?..." Luhan said.

'What is it?"

"When I saw you enter the shop, I felt my heart race."

Oh nooo. Don't tell me you like me boy. I will K-I-L-L-Y-O-U.

"And I really like you so I'm asking you this...."

What!? HE DOES LIKE ME!? BUT HE'S AN IDOL AND I'M JUST A NORMAL GIRL THAT LIVES IN SOUTH KOREA. HOW!?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I'm sorry but I think you've mistaken me with somebody else."

"But you're Kang Minki right?"

"Ne~ But you wouldn't under-"

"I don't care about anything else but loving you."

The door shot open. The guy kinda looked like Luhan...

"Sehun! Why are you here?" Luhan asked.

"Ah hyung.. We're gonna leave for practice... They're just waiting for you."

"Ohh.. Minki can I borrow your phone?"

"Yeahh sure." I said as I took out my phone.

"Here." He returned it back to me. "I wrote my phone number on your phone then I wrote your phone number on my hand." He said as he showed me his hand. "I'll call you some other time so you'll get to meet the boys."

Then he left me there. Standing there, my mouth slightly open as I was shocked. Is this true? Is this just a dream or is this real life? I pinched myself on my arm,which really hurt. It was. This is my life. My soon-to-be boyfriend is Xi Luhan from Exo~M.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyeonghaseo! I'm sorry if this one was a fast update. Kinda fast right? Please read until the end. :))  

Something will be happening. Something that will cross her mind that she will 0101100101100. (Don't worry it's just made up.)

ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

Thank you for reading and please subscribe to my story. :))