The Result (1/2)

Unexpected You

 Luhan's POV

Well Sehun looked soulless when he was suggesting. Is he sick? Or is he in a bad mood? I don't know. He didn't look like he was interested. 

~~

This is it. Really it. A perfect plan. What could ruin this perfect plan Sehun told me? Nothing. This will go perfect. It's already 1:24 noon when I woke up. I'm not even hungry. I took a bath and lied on my bed. I looked at my phone. This confession will happen tonight. Or this afternoon. I don't know. I'm nervous. Well, here goes nothing!

Minki's POV

I was lying on my bed and Minjae was at his friend's house overnight because they need to study. I dropped him there at the house and I trust his friend's mother because she was my mother's friend when she was still alive. Donggeun let me took the day off because it was Minjae's cardgiving day. You know, when the parents get the report card of their children every quarter. I can tell you, I think he got his intelligence from me! Highest is Arts and lowest is Math. Well, he got it both from me, but he was also excelling a lot on Science. That's his own specialty. Maybe he's al-

*We are one!*

Fr.: DEERest Luhan

Haiiii. Are you busy? :)

Fr.: Yeppeo Jagiyaa~~

Heyy. Ani, I'm not busy. Wae?

Fr.:  DEERest Luhan

Wanna visit the dorm? It's kinda lonely here. We're like dead souls haunting the house. We could use some cheering up. ;)

Fr.: Yeppeo Jagiyaa~~

Sure! :) I'll be there in 15 minutes! :)

The walk there was 6 minutes but I took 9 minutes in showering and dressing properly. I'm nervous. I knocked the door. It revealed a smiling Luhan. 

"Hey! Come in! The movie is about to start!" Luhan hurried me to their living room. I sat down the floor beside Luhan and Sehun. The people on the couch was Kai, D.O., Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kris, and Tao. Believe me, they're just 6 people but they perfectly fit the sofa. The rest of the boys sat beside Sehun then me then Luhan. 

"What are we watching?" I asked Luhan as Suho turned off the lights.

"The Conjuring." Luhan answered.

Oh no. No. No. No. I don't like horror movies. I get this kind of hangover after watching horror movies unlike other movies. Ugh! These boys wasting their money.

"Uhhmm ..... Luhan." I whispered.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"I easily get scared when watching horror movies ..... Can I hold your hand?" I asked him.

"Sure." He said as he held my hand. I looked at him and he was smiling. Awwwwtsuuu! 

~~~~~~~~~

At first, I was really scared, but then it was gone soon. Then came the middle part of the movie. I let go of Luhan's hand and I just hugged my knees. I was thirsty so I went to the kitchen to drink water. I opened the fridge, got the water and when I closed the door.....

 

 

 

Sehun's POV

I saw Minki stood up and went to the kitchen. I followed her and she was getting water. Well, I guess this is the right time to do it. I need to tell it to her before Luhan does. Or else. 

"Uhhm ...... Hi Minki." I awkwardly greeted her.

"Omo! You scared me Sehun!" She almost shouted.

"Uhmm .. Sorry." I said scratching the back of my head.

"That's okay." She said, cheering up.

"So I need to talk to you...." 

"About what?" She said as she put water into her cup.

"Well  .. It's ... Like this..." I was nervous. What if one of my hyungs butted in? What if they were eavesdropping?

"Continue. I won't bite." She said, giggling as she put the cup in the sink.

"Well .. From the start I-" Someone butted in my sentence. Something rather.

I felt a pair of lips touch mine before I continue my sentence. This is just another one of my dreams that I'm getting right?Every dream I get from Minki is the same. By the time after I kiss her, I wake up. To the real world. And after this kiss she'll tell me 'Saranghae, Sehun' then I'll be waking up with Chanyeol's snoring or Kyungsoo's cooking. But this one, it felt real. I heard my heart, beating fast in my chest. I pinched myself. It hurt. So it is real. Does this mean .. She likes me? She feels the same way for me and not for Luhan? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little cliffhanger. ^^ 

Subscribe please. :))

I just wanna say thank you to my ever subscriber,

jiyonglurver! :))     

I just wanna tell you that thank you for being my first subbie! ^^

I feel motivated. :))

It was just a regular Wednesday morning for me, just checking my account here, then I saw a subbie. ^^