But ..

Unexpected You

Minki's POV

What? Who's Cheong In?

"Oh, hi guys. How are you?" 'Cheong In' said as she walked in. And wow, she's beautiful. All of them froze. Then, she saw me.

"Hi! What's your name?" She asked me.

"Anyeonghaseyo, Joneun Minki-imnida." I greeted her.

"Hey, Minki. I don't wanna sound rude, but do you have a relationship with any of the boys?" 

"Look, Cheo-" Suho started.

"I'm her boyfriend." Sehun stood up.

I was startled. Why is he doing this?

"Jeongmal?! The two of you look cute together." She said as she patted Sehun's shoulder. Then she went to Luhan.

"Babe, I missed you!" She said as she kissed Luhan, on the lips.

What is really going on!? 

"I have to go home. I have something to do." I managed to say without sounding that I'll cry. I was about to unlock the door when Baekhyun held my wrist.

"Hey. Let's talk about Luhan outside." He said. When he was about to close the door, I saw a glimpse of Luhan and Cheong In happily talking to each other.

"Minki, look. Cheong In is just Luhan's childhood crush and now they're just friends. That's all." He explained.

"Then why did she kiss him on the lips? Do friends kiss each other on the lips?" I said with a tear rolling down my cheek.

"No, It's--" Baekhyun started. Someone opened the door and Luhan and Cheong In went outside.

"Lotte World, this Saturday at 1:00pm, right?" Cheong In asked Luhan.

"Yep. See you tomorrow, okay?" Luhan said.

"See? Now I'm nothing to him anymore." I told Baekhyun and went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan's POV

Cheong In. She's back. It's a good thing she received my letter. When Baekhyun talked to Minki outside. It began.

"So, how's your boyfriend?" I asked.

"We're already engaged!" She happily said as she showed me the ring.

"Congratulations!" I told her.

"Thanks, Luhan. So what exactly is your plan?" She asked.

"Well, I've always liked Eunhyuk-sunbae's suggestion like what I told you in the letter that I gave."

"Well, I don't know. What if she makes Sehun her boyfriend? Isn't that a little risky?"

"Noooooo. Just trust me on this. Let's start tomorrow. Then a fake date on Saturday. Then I'll sort things out later."

"Sure. You owe me big time because you're lucky that you're close to me or else Siwon would get angry at us."

"Just asking. When are you gonna confess?" 

"After sometime. I'll arrange it later."

"Lotte World, this Saturday at 1:00pm, right?" She said as we went out of the room.

"Yep. See you tomorrow, okay?" I saw Minki at the corner of my eye that she was looking at us.

"Bye, Lulu~~" She teased. When is she going to stop saying that?!

------------

Third Person's POV (Narrator)

Luhan went home after his dance practice with the boys. He took out his notebook and tried to sort out the plan.

Tomorrow, Thursday

  • Take Minki for a date
  • Ask her if she wants to go out
  • Talk to her about 'confessing' to Cheong In
  • Buy her something 'bestfriends' buy for each others

'Maybe a bracelet.' He thought. 'Something that will remind her of me will be good. What kind of charm can I buy for her?' He thought again. There were so many to choose from. Until he knew just the right one. 

Friday

  • Bring her to the treehouse
  • 'practice' my confession to Cheong In
  • Spend the rest of the day with her

 

Saturday 

  • Tell Sehun his part of the date
  • Then everything will go accordingly. ^^

'Sometimes I think I'm the luckiest man on earth.' He thought before drifting into Dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys. :))

I think I update my book longer and stories are getting shorter. I have bad writing skills I know. T^T

And hey, I think I want to learn about my fourth language. Filipino. :D

(I'm a Korean-Chinese girl who speaks Korean, Chinese (Mandarin), English and a little Filipino. :))

I live in the Philippines to study English and yeah, I think it's good. (Sorry for the typographical errors btw)

So I think a little help from my friends, (all of them are Filipinos.) the Internet, and some Filipino dictionaries should do the trick. So it means I'll be adding some short Filipino phrases in some chapters. Don't worry, I'll be putting the meaning of it. If you don't like it, then just PM me.

And yes, I know that Cheong In sounds like Jongin.  xDD

And last but not the least, thank you to my 11 subbies! I appreciate it. :)) /le cries a river/