chapter 2

you are mine



jongin keep his mouth shut. He did not have mood and did not knew what to talk now. He was so blurred.

 
"Why are you so stupid? You should tell him that you love him", sehun said angrily. luhn gave a death glared to sehun and he was too afraid to see his beloved 'wife' glared. He went to the kitchen to do his jobbed.


"jongin, I know this is hard to accept but life must go on. If you really love him, feel happy for him", luhan said as he was hugged jongin.


jongin hugged him back. He could not hold his tears anymore. The sadness water started to flow down to his cheeks. luhan hugged him more tightly and tried to comfort jongin who was crying really hard.

 
"I always... thinks... that he... love... love... me... but...", jongin said between sobbed.

 
"Shhh... Calm down", luhan was comforted jongin as he was patted his back lightly.

 
After 30 minutes of crying, jongin got to calms down himself. His eyes were really red and hurt because of crying.


"Hyung, thanks. I want to go back home now", jongin said.

 
"Is it ok for you to go home alone?", luhan asked.

 
jongin nodded. He stepped out of the hunhan Coffee House weakly.

 
"Poor him", luhan said as he was looked at jongin.

 

"He should tell kyungsoo. That kid is so stupid", sehun said.

 
"You're not a sensitive person", luhan said and went to the kitchen. He was annoyed with sehun word.

 

Meanwhile, kyungsoo arrived at the Exo Park, the place that he should met chanyeol. He waited there for a few minutes before chanyeol arrived.

 
"kyungsoo, you're early", chanyeol said when he was arrived. He was breath heavily because of running, afraid if he arrived late. He did not like people to wait for him.

 
kyungsoo was smiled. "I want to tell you something".

 

"What is it? I hope it's a good thing".

 

kyungsoo's faced was burning. He tried to look into chanyeol's eyes, but, more he look, his face became redder.

 

"kyungsoo, you're blushing", chanyeol said as he was putted his hand to kyungsoo's cheeks.

 
"I love you".

 
"What did you said?", chanyeol asked kyungsoo back. He was shocked and confused at the same time.

 

kyungsoo lowered his head and started talked again. "I... I said... I love you".

 

chanyeol grinned and hugged kyungsoo. "I love you too. I though you and jongin ...".

 

"Do you think jongin and I... dating?", kyungsoo asked. chanyeol nodded.

 

"He's just my best friend and I always think he's my brother", kyungsoo added.

 

"Really? I'm so glad. I've fall in love with you since I saw you at school festival last year", chanyeol said as he was hugged kyungsoo.

 

kyungsoo cried.

 
"Why do you cry?", chanyeol  asked he was wiped kyungsoo's tears with his fingers.

 

kyungsoo shook his head. "I'm too happy. I though you wouldn't accept me. Thanks".

 

"I love you with all my heart", chanyeol said and kissed kyungsoo's cheek.

 

kyungsoo can felt that chanyeol was smiling at his cheek. They broke apart and look into each other eyed. chanyeol leaned forward and placed his lip to kyungsoo’s lip.

 
kyungsoo putted both of his hand at chanyeol’s neck while chanyeol grabbed kyungsoo’s waist to pull him closer. The kissed became more passionate and both of them really enjoyed it.

 

"Do you want to go on date with me tomorrow?", chanyeol whispered in kyungsoo's ears.

 

"Yes", kyungsoo answered.

 

"I'll fetch you at your home tomorrow at 11am. Is it ok?".

 
kyungsoo just nodded. "It's getting late. I think I better going home now".

 

"Can I walk you home?".

 

"Of course you can".

 

They walked to kyungsoo's house hold each other hand until they reached at the house. On the way to his house, kyungsoo glanced a few times to chanyeol. He was so happy because chanyeol was his boyfriend now. 'I want to tell jongin this good news'.
 

After 20 minutes walking, they reached at the house. chanyeol gave kyungsoo a goodbye kiss on the cheeks before kyungsoo returned back the kiss. kyungsoo waved his hand to chanyeol as he was watched chanyeol walked away from his house. He only entered the house when chanyeol was disappeared from his view and he ran happily to his room.

 

kyungsoo's POV

 

I grabbed my phone and dialed jongin's number. I'm so excited to tell him.

 
"ongin!", I said when jongin answered his phone.

 
"Yes, kyungsoo".

 
I noticed his voice was so weak and shaking. "jongin, are you ok?".

 
"Yes. Why?".

 
"Em, nothing. Oh, jongin, I've a good news!", I shouted.

 

"What's it?".


"chanyeol accept me!".


Silent. jongin didn't say anything. "jongin. Are you there?jongin?".

 
"Yes. I'm here. I'm happy for you".

 

"Thanks. We're going to celebrate Valentine's Day together".

 
"That's good. I... I... hope you... enjoy...".

 

I'm noticed jongin's voiced was shaking again. "jongin, are you sure you're ok?", I asked in concerned voice.

 
"Yes, I'm ok. Don't worry kyungsoo. I'm just... sleepy".


"Ok. Go to sleep. I don't want to disturb you. Good night jongin. Have a sweet dream", I said as I hung up the phone.

 
I thought something wrong with jongin. What's wrong with him? Never mind. I'll ask him at the school. Ah... I should decide what I’m going to wear tomorrow. It's my first date with the guy I love.

 

End POV

 

jongin’s POV

 

My feeling was mixed now. I'm felt so sad, disappointed. I didn't know how to express my feeling right now. When I reached at home, kyungsoo called me. I didn't want to pick up the phone but I'll be a terrible friend if I acted like this.

 
"jongin". His voiced was always happy and cheerful voice.

 
"Yes, kyungsoo", I answered him weakly.

 
"jongin, are you ok?".

 
"Yes. Why?". I'm tried to act like nothing happened to me.

 

"Em, nothing. Oh, jongin, I've a good news!".

 
"What's it?". With the broken heart, I asked him. Although I can guessed what he is going to tell me.

 
"chanyeol accept me!".

 

I didn't knew what to say and I didn't realized when my tears started to flow.

 
"jongin. Are you there? jongin?".

 
"Yes. I'm here. I'm happy for you". Actually I'm not. I'm suffering, kyungsoo

 

"Thanks. We're going to celebrate Valentine's Day together".

 

"That's good. I... I... hope you... enjoy...", I said between sobbed. The tears go harder.

 

"jongin, are you sure you're ok?".

 

"Yes, I'm ok. Don't worry kyungsoo. I'm just... sleepy". I lied.

 

"Ok. Go to sleep. I don't want to disturb you. Good night jongin. Have a sweet dream".

 
kyungsoo hung up the phone. I can't control my feeling anymore. I cried really hard until my brother, suho, noticed it.