chapter 4

you are mine


"jongin!", suho shouted when he saw his brother collapsed on the floor. He hugged jongin and putted his hand on jongin's forehead. "Oh my God, his body is so hot".

 

suho carried jongin like a bridal style and quickly went to his car. He drives as fast as he can to the nearest hospital. "Please be safe. You're the only one I’ve in this world", suho said when he looked at jongin. His tears started to fall down to his chubby cheeks.

 

When they arrived at the hospital, suho quickly called for helped. "Please help my brother", he said to one of the hospital stuff.

 
The hospital stuffs brought jongin to the emergency room. "Please wait outside", one of the nurses said to suho

 
kyungsoo's POV

 

We arrived at the Amusement Park around 12 pm. We went to the ticket counter to buy a ticket.

 
"Two tickets for adult", chanyeol said to the person inside the counter as he was gave the money.

 
After got our tickets, we immediately entered the Amusement Park. There were too many people because today was Sunday. Many couple took chance to brought their couple here too.

 
It's has been a long time since I came to the park. Last time I came was last year with jongin on his 15th birthday. I wonder what happened to jongin last night. He sounded so happy when I said I wanted to meet him but his mood changed when I called him last night. I knew because his voice was so different from usual. Ah... Did he tell me he wanted to tell me something too? How could I forget? Maybe because of that he's acted cold with me last night. I better called him when I back.

 

"kyungsoo, which one do you want to ride first?", chanyeol asked me.

 
I took a quick looked to all things at the park. "How about that?", I said as I pointed to one of the famous Roller Coaster.

 

"Ok. Come on", chanyeol said happily as he's pulled my hand. I followed him.

 

We really enjoyed that day. We ride almost all things at the Amusement Park. My leg was so hurt and I felt so tired. I felt so hungry too because I don't eat anything since I came here.

 

"How about we go to that restaurant?", chanyeol said.

 

I nodded. We went to the restaurant and sit at the corner of the restaurant. That moment, I felt so relief and sigh. Finally, I got a chance to relax my tired body.

 

"Can I take your order sir?", the waiter with white clean shirt came to us and took our ordered.

 

"What do you want, kyungsoo?", chanyeol asked me.

 
"Orange juice and fried rice", I answered him.

 

"Ok. One orange juice, one apple juice and two fried rice", chanyeol said to the waiter.

 

The waiter bowed to us before leaved us. chanyeol keeps looking at me with his beautiful eyes. I became uneasy and my faced turn into red. I can't stand people stared at me like that.

 

"Why are you blushing?", chanyeol said as he's putted his hands at my cheeks.

 

"Why are you looking at me like that? Of course I'll blushing", I said to him shyly.

 

"I just want to see the beautiful face of the person I love", chanyeol said.

 

When we looked at each other, I lost into my world of imagination. I start dreaming. I love him very much. He was so kind and knew how to take my heart. We really have fun today but, I felt something not right was happened. My hearts felt uneasy and I keep thinking about jongin. Eh, wait. Why am I thinking about him? I don't know. I felt like something just happened to him. Was he ok?

 

"kyungsoo, are you ok?", chanyeol asked me when he was saw my worried faced.

 
"Yes, I'm ok. I just...", I couldn't finished my words because the waiter came brought our ordered.

 

"Let’s eat. I’m hungry", chanyeol said.

 

I smiled at him and we started eating. I should call jongin when I back.

 

End POV

 

suho's POV

 

I wait nervously outside the emergency room. I wonder why jongin suddenly collapsed. I'm so scared and felt very uncomfortable. I don't want something bad happened to my brother. I've promised our late parents that I'll taking care jongin until the day I die.

 

The doctor came out from the emergency room.

 

"How’s my brother? What happen to him?", I asked.

 

"It's nothing. He's only tired and that why he's collapsed. He can go home after this. But, make sure he get some rest", the doctor said.

 

I'm so relief. I quickly went inside the room and hugged my brother.

 

"Hyung, I'm sorry because makes you worry", jongin said to me as he was hugged me back. His tears started to flow. jongin was a sensitive person and he can cry easily.

 

"Shh... Don't cry. It's ok", I said as I patted his head.

 

"Mr. jongin, you can go home now", the nurse said as she was gave us a smiled.

 

I supported jongin to the car and drove back to the house.

 

End POV