chapter 7

you are mine


'Ring'. The alarm clock on the table beside chanyeol's bed rang. chanyeol opened his eyes and pressed the clock button to stop the sound. 'I want to sleep'. He was murmured to himself.


"Yah! chanyeol! Wakes up!", baekhyun shouted when he was entered chanyeol's room.


chanyeol ignored baekhyun and pulled the blanket until his head.


"Wakes up lazy boy!", baekhyun shouted as he was pulled roughly the blanket.


"Give me 10 minutes. I promise I'll wake up".


"No, you want to wakes up now or you want to get a free kick on your ? You only have two choices and have two seconds to makes the decision".


"Whatever, baekhyun".


baekhyun do not wasted any time. He was kicked chanyeol's hard and chanyeol groaned.


"baekhyun, that's hurt!", chanyeol said as he was caressed his .


"I told you. Now, get up or we'll be late to school", baekhyun said.


chanyeol got up from his bed and made his way to the bedroom, while baekhuyn was went to the kitchen to prepared breakfast.


After finished took his bath and wore his school uniform, chanyeol went to the kitchen to eat breakfast before go to school.


"baekhyun, I'm not going to school with you today", chanyeol said as he was drank a glasses of orange juice.


"Why?", baekhyun asked. Quiet disappointed.


"I'm going with kyungsoo. I'm finished eating. Thanks for the breakfast. I got to go now", chanyeol said as he grabbed his beg and went out from the house.


'kyungsoo, kyungsoo, kyungsoo.  I shouldn't wakes up you this morning'.


chanyeol arrived at kyungsoo's house and he pressed the bell.


"chanyeol. Why you're here?", kyungsoo asked. He was shocked when he saw chanyeol


"I want to go to school with you",chanyeol said and gave his killer smiled to kyungsoo


"You're so sweet. But, we've to wait for jongin. I always go to school with him".


"Ok".


jongin was about to reach at kyungsoo's house but he saw kyungsoo and chanyeol were talking happily in front of the house. He quickly hides behind the wall.


'You look so happy, kyungsoo. I don't know how to face you. I... I'm so hurt to see you like this. Ah... Come on jongin! You told yourself that you'll be at his side forever. He was your best friend. You must happy for him'.


jongin walked to kyungsoo's house. He was tried to give his best smile to kyungsoo and chanyeol


"jongin, you're late", kyungsoo said as he was grabbed jongin's arm.


"I'm sorry. I'm still tired", jongin said weakly.


"Are you ok? If you're still sick, you don't have to go to school", kyungsoo asked.


"I'm ok. Don't worry".


"Hey guys, I think we better go to school now", chanyeol said.


kyungsoo and jongin nodded. They walked to school together. jongin walked behind kyungsoo and chanyeol. He did not want to disturb this two love bird.


kyungsoo turned around and grabbed jongin's hand. "Why do you walk behind?", kyungoo said. kyungsoo hold chanyeol's hand with his right hand and hold jongin with his left hand.


"jongin, your faces look pale. Are you sure you're ok?", chaneol said when he saw jongin


"I'm ok. Thanks because worry about me", jongin said and smile. 'I'll continue smile although it's a fake smile'.