chapter 5

you are mine


jongin's POV

 

When I reached at home, I immediately went to my bedroom. I'm so tired and want to take a rest.

 
suho hyung entered my room and sat beside me on the bed. "Do you want to eat?", suho hyung asked with his concerned voiced.


I shook my head weakly. I don't have any appetite to eat.

 
"Don't be like this. You must eat something", suho hyung tried to coax me.

 

"No, I'm not hungry hyung. I promise I'll call you if I want to eat something. I want to sleep now", I said as I lied down my body to the bed.

 
"Ok. If you need anything, call hyung", suho hyung said as he was walked away from my room.

 

I keep thinking about kyungsoo
 

"chanyeol accept me!". "We're going to celebrate Valentine's Day together".

 

The words keep repeating in my mind. I wondered what he was doing now. He must have fun with chanyeol right now until he forgot about me. I didn't realize my tears started to fall again. In this two day, the tears can't stop to fall from my eyes. I didn't know how much tears have been wasted for the person named kyungsoo. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

 

End POV

 

kyungsoo's POV

 

When I went back home, the first thing I wanted to do was called jongin. I picked up the phone and called jongin but he didn't answer. It was really weird because jongin will answer my called even if he was angry with me. I tried once again but still no answered. What's wrong with jongin? I better went to his house.

 

"Mom, I’m going to jongin's house. I'll be home late", I said to my mother as I run out of the house. jongin's house was not far from my house. Only takes 10 minutes if I run like this.

 

I reached in front of jongin's house and pressed the bell. suho hyung came and opened the door. I don't wait for suho hyung to greet me. "Where's jongin?".

 

suho hyung gave me a worried face. My heart keeps beating so fast and I didn't know why.

 

"He's in his room", suho hyung said.

 

"Is something happen to him, hyung?". I didn't know why I asked that question. I just felt that something bad happened to jongin when he didn't answer my called.

 

suho hyung took a deep breath. "He's collapsed this morning", suho hyung said.

 

I'm shocked. "How's he? Is he ok?", I asked worriedly.

 

suho hyung nodded. "He's ok, just tired".

 

"Can I visit him hyung? Please", I said as I gave my best puppy eyes to him.

 

"Yes, you can", suho hyung answered. I ran to jongin's room after got the permission from suho hyung.

 

"kyungsoo, try to coax him to eat. He's not eating anything from this morning", suho hyung said to me. I turned back around to see suho hyung and made an 'OK' sign with my fingers.

 

End POV

 

I'm a sat under the big tree. Around me, there was nothing accepted this big tree. The world around me was so dark. I'm felt so lonely. I felt so hurt. I'm crying. I'm suffering. I'm so scared. Suddenly, there were a light in front of me. Someone came and sat beside me. I looked at him. It's kyungsoo. I smiled at him and he's smiled back at me. Then, someone came near to us and took kyungsoo from me. I tried to call him but my voice could not come out. I tried to chase him but my leg was numb. I can't move. All I can do is cried, cried and cried.

 

"jongin , jongin. Wake up".

 

jongin opened his eyes slowly and see kyungsoo in front him. "kyungsoo?".