chapter 3

you are mine


suho just got back from his work. He was worked as a manager at SM Company, one of the famous IT companies at Seoul. He was about to enter his room when he heard his little brother, jongin was crying and sobbing from the other room. He pushed the door slowly and saw jongin sat on his bed, hugged his own legs and cried really hard. suho rushed to hug jongin

 
"What happen to you? Are you ok?", suho asked and caressed jongin's head.

 
jongin did not answer. He hugged suho very tightly and cried harder.

 
"Calm down. Tell hyung, what's going on?", suho asked. His voiced was so soft.

 
"kyungsoo... He's... He's...". jongin could not finished what was he wanted to say. His voiced could not come out because of crying and sobbing.

 
"kyungsoo? What's he done to you? Come on, tell hyung", suho asked worriedly.

 

jongin took a breath and said, "You know... that I... love... him... I'm... going to confess... to him... but... but...".

 

"Did he reject you?".

 

jongin shook his head. "I didn't get a chance to tell him... because... he told me... he's in... love with... chan...yeol", jongin said.

 
suho wiped jongin tears and hugged him. As a brother, he was tried his best to comforted his brother. suho love jongin very much and he was over-protective to jongin because he was took care jongin since their parents died in a horrible accident 10 years ago.

 
jongin keeps cried at suho's shoulder until he was fall asleep. He was too tired and no more tears can came from his eyes. suho set up jongin on the bed and pulled the blanket until jongin's chest. He kissed jongin's forehead before turned off the light and went to his room.

 
'Why did my brother have to suffer like this? Oh, God, please help him'.

 
……………………………………

 
Meanwhile, chanyeol arrived at his house. He was entered the house and his cousin, baekhyun, waited for him in front of the door with crossed his hand.

 
"Where do you going? Do you know what time is it?", baekhyun asked.

 
chanyeol smiled.

 
"Are you crazy? Why do you smile like that? It's so ugly and I feel like I want to kick your face".

 
"kyungsoo confessed to me", chanyeol said with a wide smiled on his face.

 
"Confessed!!?? kyungsoo!!?? That kid always with jongin right?", baekhyun shouted.

 

"Yes . I'm so happy. Finally, kyungsoo and I are official a couple", chanyeol said. "I'm wants to sleep now! I've a date with him tomorrow", chanyeol added as he ran to his room at 2nd floors.

 

baekhyun's POV

 
"I want to sleep now! I've a date with him tomorrow".

 
I watched chanyeol ran happily to his room. He ran without turned back around to see me. He didn't notice his favorite chocolate cake on the table that I make especially for him.

 
Why do I felt so hurt? I felt dizzy and want to faint. My heart was broke when he said that word. Am I, in love with him? Yes, I in love with him. That's why I’m crying. Cry? Why? Ah! This was stupid. The tears wouldn't stop. Please stop. I'm  baekhyun. I'm strong guy. No one could make me cry. Yes, no one. Please stop tearing, stupid eyes!

 
End POV

……………………………………………………………..

 

kungsoo woke up happily from his bed. Actually, he could not sleep because he was too excited to meet chanyeol. He stretched both of his arms widely and got up from the bed. He grabbed his towel before went to the bathroom. Today was an important day for him, his first date with chanyeol. Since yesterday night, he was keep thinking what he should wear to the date. He was too worried about his image.

 
After finished took a bath, he went to his wardrobe and finds the suitable cloth to wears. He used about 10 minutes in front of his wardrobe, thinking about which cloth he should wore. Finally, he was decided to wears the blue shirt and jeans jacket outside it. He looked into the mirror beside his bed.

 
'Good. This is so perfect'. kyungsoo murmured to himself.

 
At 11pm, chanyeol already in front of his house. kyungsoo ran to the in front door. He putted his shoes and went to hug chanyeol

 
"Sorry if I'm late", kyungsoo said as he was hugged chanyeol

 
"No sweetie, you're not late", chanyeol said as he was gave a kissed at kyungsoo's cheek.kyungsoo blushed.

 
"Where are we going?", kyungsoo asked.

 
"I don't know. I don't have any plan", chanyeol said and paused. "Where do you want to go? I'll bring and accompany you for this whole day", chanyeol added.

 
kyungsoo  thought for a while. "How about go to the Amusement Park? It's a romantic place", kyungsoo said as he was hugged chanyeol's arm.

 
"Ok. Let’s go".

 

They took a bas to the Amusement Park. The journey to the Amusement Park took about 45 minutes from kyungsoo's house. Along the way to Amusement Park, kyungsoo and chanyeol always glanced at each other before both of them shy. chanyeol hold kyungsoo’s hand tightly.


……………………………………………………………

 
Meanwhile, at jongin's house, suho was just finished made a breakfast. He went to jongin's room to wake up him.

 
"jongin, wake up. Let have a breakfast", suho said while knocked the door but no answered. He pushed the door and saw jongin was still lied down on his bed. He went to the bed and shook jongin's body. "jongin, wake up".

 

jongin opened his eyes slowly. His head was so heavy and his eyes were so hurt. "Give me 5 more minutes", jongin said as he was pulled the blanket.


"Come on. Hyung is hungry. You know that hyung don't like to eat alone", suho said as he was pouted his mouth. He knew that his brother could not resist his cutest pout.

 
jongin did not have any choice and got up from the bed. suho walked away from the room and jongin followed him from behind.

 
Suddenly, jongin felt his body was so heavy. His head was so hurt until he felt that his head was going to explode. His visions became blurry. He putted his hand on his forehead and massaged it. His vision became dark and he could not hold his body anymore. He fell down on the floor. The last word that he heard was his brother called his name.