chapter 6

you are mine


kyungsoo entered jongin's room and saw jongin was laid down on his bed. ‘He has a nightmare'. kyungsoo thought when he saw jongin's faced was sweating and looked very uncomfortable when he was slept. kyungsoo sat beside jongins bed and held his hand.

 
"jongin, jongin. Wake up", kyungsoo said as he was shook jongin's body slowly.

 

jongin opened his eyes and shocked because kyungsoo was sat beside him. "kyungsoo". jongin tried to get up.

 

"No, no. Don't get up. Just lay down on the bed", kyungsoo said and pushed jongin lightly on the bed.

 

Both of them kept silent for a while. kyungsoo was looking at jongin but jongin was tried his best to avoid made an eyes contacted with kyungsoo

 
"jongin, why you don't tell me that you're faint this morning?", kyungsoo asked.

 

"I don't want to disturb you", jongin answered with his cold voiced.

 
kyungsoo just looked at jongin. He knew that his best friend was angry with him right now. "Hey jongin, yesterday you said you want to tell me something, what's it?", kyungsoo asked.

 

"None of your bussiness now", jongin said without looking at kyungsoo

 
kyungsoo tried to calm down himself. He could not angry with jongin now. "suho hyung tell me, that you're not eating anything since this morning. You want me to make you something?", kyungsoo asked in a concerned voice.

 

jongin didn't say anything. 'I'm not angry with you but I'm disappointed with you. Sorry kyungsoo.  I can't see your face right now'.

 

"jongin, if you don't eat, your condition will become worst. Tell me what do you want to eat?", kyungsoo asked again.

 

Once again, jongin did not answer.

 

"jongin...", kyungsoo said as he was shook jongin's shoulder.

 

"I don't want anything! Just leave me alone!", jongin shouted at kyungsoo

 

it been years and jongin never shouted at him like that. kyungsoo lower down his head. He wanted to cry but he hold his tears as best as he can. He did not want to shed tears in front of jongin
 
kyungsoo was not a typed that would gave up easily. "jongin, I'll make your favourite fried rice. It's ok? I think it is ok. I'll go make it now". kyungsoo tried to smile. He made his way out of the room.

 

'If you angry with me, you don't have to shout at me like that'.

 

kyungsoo went to the kitchen and saw suho there.

 

"kyungsoo, how's jongin?", suho asked.

 

"He's wake up. I'll cook fried rice for him. Can I use the kitchen hyung?", kyungsoo said.

 

suho nodded. "kyungsoo, are you all right?".

 

kyungsoo looked at suho and said, "Yes, of course hyung. Why?".

 

"Your face looks pale".

 

"It's nothing hyung. I'm just tired", kyungsoo said as he began cooking the fried rice.

 

'I hope jongin will eat this. He must be really angry at me. He never shouts at me like that. I must change this situation! Yes, I'll never give up, crying or depressed even if he was shouting and screaming at me after this'.

After finished cooking, kyungsoo brought the fried rice to jongin's room. 'kyungsoo, Hwaiting!'. He was murmured to himself before entered the room.

 

"jongin, look what I made for you", kyungsoo said as he was sat beside jongin. "jongin, please look. I made it special for you and its taste really good. I've tasted it before". kyungsoo gave his cutest smile. jongin did not give any reaction. "jongin, I know you like this. Come on. Let’s eat", kyungsoo tried to coax jongin
 

jongin could not hold his tempered anymore. "Go away!", he shouted and threw the plate into the floor.

 

kyungsoo stiffed
 

kyungsoo picked up the plate crumbed on the floor. He kept told to himself do not cry but he could not hold his tear. He wiped the tears because he did not want jongin to saw it.

 

'Did I too harsh to him?'. jongin thought. He looked at kyungsoo and noticed that kyungsoo was wiped his eyes. 'I'm so stupid. I shouldn't shout at him like that. I just make him cry'.

 

jongin got up from the bed and walked towards kyungsoo. He was hugged kyungsoo from behind. "I'm so sorry", jongin said.

 

"It's ok", kyungsoo said. He was continued crying. The tears could not stop now. He felt so hurt with jongin's attitude toward him.

 

jongin was panicked. He turned kyungsoo around, so that kyungsoo can faced him right now. He wiped kyungsoo's tears and kyungsoo hugged him.

 

"Please don't angry at me like that. I'm feel so scared losing you", kyungsoo said as he was crying really hard on jongin's shoulder.

 

"I'm sorry. I promise you I wouldn't angry at you anymore", jongin said as he was caressed kyungsoo's back. 'I wouldn't angry at you even if you are breaks my heart'.

 

kyungsoo stopped cried and looked at jongin. "Come on. Let eat", he said.

 

"But, I just...".

 

"I've spend some fried rice at the kitchen", kyungsoo said and pulled jongin out of the room.

 

kyungsoo putted fried rice on the plate and gave it to jongin. "Here. Eat it".

 

jongin took the spoon and started eating the fried rice. "You don't want to eat too?", jongin asked.

 

kyungsoo shook his head. "No, I'm full".

 

"You've to eat too. Here, let me feed you", jongin said as he was tried to feed kyungsoo
 

"No, I'm really full". kyungsoo tried to push jongin's hand.

 

"I don't care. You must eat too. Open your mouth now", jongin forced him. jongin just pushed the spoon into kyungsoo's mouth and kyungsoo do not have any choice, he has to eat it.

 

jongin was smiled. "That's my boy".

 

"Let me feed you also", kyungsoo said as he was took the spoon from jongin's hand. He took the fried rice and fed jongin

 

'I think I better be your best friend. It's ok if you've someone else. I only want you to be by my side forever'. jongin thought as he was looked at kyungsoo

 

After finished eat, kyungsoo went to the sink to wash the dished and jongin just looked at him.

 

"Why do you look at me like that?", kyungsoo asked.

 

"No, I'm not. I'm not watching you. I watch the plate you wash", jongin tried to give an excused.

 

kyungsoo laughed. "Whatever. I know you watch me", kyungsoo said and pulled jongin to his room.

 

kyungsoo set up jongin at the bed. "jongin, I want to go home now. I'll see you tomorrow at school", kyungsoo said as he was pulled the blanket to jongin



"kyungsoo, thanks".

 

kyungsoo smiled and he was walked away from jongin's room.

 

‘It is hurt to see you with chanyeol . But, it’s more hurt if I lose you’. jongin thought before he felt asleep.

 

‘Why did I feel so hurt when jongin shout at me? I don’t want to lose him’. kyungsoo murmured to himself when he was on the way home to his house.