chapter 1

you are mine


jongin's POV



Tomorrow is a Valentine's Day. I've made a decision to tell my best friend, kyungsoo about my feeling. Yes, my feeling towards him. He was my best friend since we were 7 years old. We grown up, played, studied, to make it short, we did everything together since we known each other.



A few months ago, I realized that my feeling to kyungsoo was not just liked a best friend but more than that. I love him. I wanted to tell him how much I love and want him. I'll tell him everything tonight. If he is accept me, then, we'll celebrate Valentine's Day together but, if he is reject me... Arghh... I didn’t want to think about that.



I'm lied down on my bed when my phone suddenly rang. I looked up at the screen and saw kyungsoo named on it.



"Hi, kyungsoo", I greeted.



"Hi, jongin. What are you doing?", kyungsoo asked me. I noticed his voice was really cheerful.



"Just lay on my bed. Why?".



"Are you free tonight? I want to meet you".



"Ok. Actually, I’m planning to meet you too".



"Good. Meet me at usual place at 8pm. I'll be waiting for you! Bye".


 
I hang up the phone. Why was he sounded so happy? Why he wanted to meet me? Was he... Have the same feeling as mine? Oh my God. I hope so. We’ve be a friend more than 10 years. It’s not impossible if he had the same feeling.


 

End POV


 
As promised,jongin went to meet kyungsoo at usual place, hunhan Coffee House. jongin arrived 20 minutes early. He was to excited to meet kyungsoo until he was forgets that they were supposed to meet at 8pm.




"As usual I think?", the waiter aka the owner of the hunhan Coffee House, luhan, took jongin's order, his favorite drink, Cappucino. jongin was a regular customer there, so, the owner and most the workers known him.



"Yes. Make it two", jongin answered.


 
"Oh, kyungsoo is coming too?",luhan asked.



jongin nodded and gave a sweet smiled to luhan . luhan smiled back at him before went to the counter to give the ordered to his worker aka his loyal 'husband', sehun. After a few minutes, sehun finished made two cups of Cappucino and luhan immediately brought it to jongin's table.




"Here is your drink", luhan said as he was putted the cups on the table and sat down on the chair in front of jongin

 

"Thanks".


 
luhan looked at jongin with his smiling face


 
"Anything wrong in my face, hyung?", jongin asked after he was noticed that luhan looked at him.


 
"No. Are you going to confessed to kyungsoo?".




The question really made jongin shocked. His face was become red. He was blushing.


 
"What? What? jongin is going to confessed to kyungsoo?", sehun pop up from nowhere and asking jongin

 


Both really anticipated for jongin's answered. jongin was lower down his head because he was so shy to answer that question and faced them. ‘How did they know?’ jongin thinks.


 
"I think it's true. His face told everything", sehun said and luhan nodded.


 
jongin was about to answer their question but at that time, kyungsoo arrived.


 
"Did I miss something", kyungsoo asked.


 
"No. Come sit here", luhan say as he was stood up and pulled kyungsoo to sit down on the chair he was sat before.


 
luhan and sehun made their way to the kitchen. They turned to face jongin and made the thumb up to showed their supported. jongin smiled as he was whispered thank you to them.



"Sorry if I'm late", kyungsoo said.


 

"No. You're not late. I'm the one that too early", jongin paused. "Why do you want to meet me? Ah, by the way, I've order your favourite Cappucino", jongin continued.


 
"Thanks jongin. Actually, I've something to tell you". kyungsoo face was blushing.


 
"Me too. I've something to tell you".



"Ok. Let me tell you first".



kyungsoo took a deep breath and looked at jongin. "I... I've fall in love", kyungsoo said as his face was blushing.


 
jongin eyes became big. ‘He's in loved? With who? Is it me?’. jongin murmured to himself and tried to calms down.




"Really? With who?", jongin asked happily. He was expected that kyungsoo will give the answered he was thought right now.




"You know him", kyungsoo answered him simply.


 
jongin grinned. "Come on. Tell me, who?". jongin became more excited.


 
kyungsoo smiled shyly and said, "chanyeol".


 
The answered made jongin's heart broke into pissed. His heart just got stabbed by sharp knife. He wanted to scream but his voiced could not come out. He wanted to cry but he must hold his tears. He wanted to run away but his leg was so numbed. He wanted to faint but he did not want kyungsoo to worry about him.




"jongin, are you ok?", kyungsoo asked jongin when he saw that jongin face suddenly changed.


 
From the kitchen, luhan and sehun looked at the drama that happened in front of them. They knew something was going on because jongin's happy expressions changed to moody or sad expression.



"I think something is not right", luhan said to sehun

 

"Is... kyungsoo reject jongin?!", sehun asked luhan back. He was half shouting. luhan punched sehun's arm lightly as they are continued watch the situation.



jongin shook his head weakly. He was trying to gather back all his strength. He tried to act happy although in his heart, he was crying harder.


 
"That's good... Are you going to confess to him?", jongin asked with a low voiced.


 
kyungsoo nodded happily. "What do you think? Is it ok?".



"If you're happy, that’s ok".


 


"Ok. I think I better go now. I promise to meet chanyeol at 9pm", kyungsoo got up from the seat and hugged jongin


 
"Thanks jongin. You're my best friend", kyungsoo said.



kyungsoo made his way to meet chanyeol. He waved to luhan and sehun and ran out from the hunhan Coffee House happily. jongin watched kyungsoo until he was disappeared from his viewed.