Chapter 8

Sent By God

 

        *Mini Chapter* Chanyeol's Secret

                        Chanyeol Pov

 
 

 "I guess we're gonna be partners…I'm Suli."

   "H-hi I'm Chanyeol. It's nice to be w-working with…you."


    It has been about 4 months since my economic teacher had the "greatest" idea and put all the students in pairs for the semester. And with my lucky stars I got paired with Choi Jin Ri. Her friends call her Sulli. She's just so damn beautiful…I can't lie that I have been staring at her since the beginning. I don't know why but there is something different about her compared to the others she's just simple and doesn't care about drama. She has that kind of blossoming personality and that makes her gorgeous in my eyes. 

   She strolled over to me with a nervous smile the first day and sat next to me. After our introduction we sat there quietly. Until our teacher asked us to get better acquainted. We turned to each other and tried to find the words.

   "Uhmm…well my friends call me Sulli, I like the color pink, I'm the tallest among my small group of girlfriends and I have bad eye sight but I don't wear glasses because I look dorky." 

   I giggled at her cute confession. Her cheeks dusted pink once I did. I cleared my throat before I spoke.

   "Well my friends call me Happy virus or Chanyolo, I like music a lot and I like wearing glasses even though I don't have to." 

   It was her turn to giggle at me. A month or two went by and we got closer and closer as friends. I felt comfortable enough to tell her about my dad and to tell her about my secret dream to be a music teacher. And my weird habits of talking with my hands and the way my nose crinkles up with out me realizing. Also how protective I get of my female friends. Herself included.

   She has her own dreams and habits too. She likes to care a bag of feminine products, medicine and other things everywhere. So she always looks perfect she said. She likes acting and has an older brother. She has a habit of smiling a lot just to make her day better and she doesn't like her hands and tried to cover them with her sleeves but I love them. I find them adorable. 

   By 3 months we were attached at the hip. I got close with her friends and she got close with mine. We got invited to a Fraternity party and all our friends came. 

   But an hour into the party me and Sulli realized just how much we weren't into this party. We decided to take off for a bit just to get some air. We took a small stroll down the road and found a quiet bench to sit on.

   "Ughh that party wasn't what I expected. It was just…to crazy." She mumbled under her breath. 

   Sadly during the party a girl kinda tripped on her after we accidentally walked in on a really gross screw out.

   "I'm sorry that happened. I just wanted it to be a fun night and when Taecyeon told me about the party I thought we could go." She went to speak but she sneezed. I then realized just how cold it was out. 

   "Damn I'm sorry you must be freezing JinRi. Here." I took my jacket off and put it over her shoulders. She sniffled and put her arms through the sleeves.

   "Thanks Chanyeol…you know you're the only one of my friends that calls me by my real name. Why is that?" She asked quietly but didn't make eye contact. Her eyes were focused on her hands as she covered them with my jacket sleeves. I grabbed her hand slowly and pulled the sleeve back.

   "Because it's beautiful…just like you." I uncovered her other hand from behind the black sleeve. I grabbed them both and cupped them in my larger hands. I brought them to my lips and blew on them gently to warm them up. The blush on her cheeks was so dark but I couldn't tell if it was from embarrassment or the cold air. 

   "You've never called me that before." I made sure her hands were nice and warm before placing them on her lap again. I put my arm around her shoulder.

   "I thought you should hear the truth. You're really beautiful to me." I said subtly moving closer. She kept her gaze on her lap. This is my time to make a move. What I have been waiting for but I feel nervous. What if she doesn't like me back?

   "I'm happy we didn't stay at the party tonight."

   "Why?"

   "I finally got my chance to say what I need to."

   Her gaze slowly shifted upward towards mine. Her cheeks and nose were red. Her lips were as plump as ever but slightly blue from the cold. The breeze was bringing small tears to her eyes.

   "Say what?" 

   Here goes nothing. Don't fail me now God you got me this far just take me to home.

   "I like you JinRi. Not just as a friend or class partner. More like how the kids say it. I "like you like you". " I said with air quotes

   But instead of her backing off or getting upset. She giggled.

   "What's so funny?"

   "Kids don't say that anymore." She giggled at my ancient pick up line. I giggled along with her. Our giggles slowly died and we were left gazing at each other. 

   "Do you really like me Chanyeol or is this a joke?" I bit my lip softly. I pulled her shoulders and brought her closer to me. Her eyes blinking quickly out of nervousness. 

   "I wouldn't joke about something like that Jinnie. I really do like you. But the question is, do you like me back?" She stumbled on her words. I could feel her slowly trembling. 

   "I…I uhmm…I like y-you too." She's always cute when she's like this. Nervous and shy. She looks cutest like this. Just to more I leaned closer to her face. Our noses barely touching. Her eyes shut tight. I smirked slightly.

   I moved my head once I saw her lips push out waiting for my kiss. I moved to the left and kissed her cheek instead. Her eyes opened quickly when I pulled away and I laughed at her confuses face. She pouted and hit my shoulder.

   "Who knew Yeolie could be such a tease?!" She huffed and got up from her seat. She began to walk away. I continued my laughter.

   "Come on Jin! Are you mad? How can you be mad at your happy virus?" She continued to walk and I chased after her. Her pout still on her face. 

   "You wanted a kiss that bad huh?" She scoffed at me with a small smile forming on her lips.

   "You can keep it. I'll just go back to the party and tell Junsu Oppa to drive me home tonight." My face dropped.

   "The football captain? Why him?" She smirked. What game was she playing at?

   "Well he has been hitting on me for a while. He said he wanted to take me out so maybe I'll give him his chance." She kept her smirk while mine died. 

   I grabbed her wrist and stopped her. She turned to me with an expression I couldn't read. But once I looked at her lips the only thing I could hear was "Kiss me idiot" and so I did.

   I cupped her rosy cold cheeks in my hands and pulled her lips towards mine. It was different from other kisses I have had which wasn't a lot at all. It was like someone set a flame to my nerves and set my heat on over drive. Her hands came up towards my chest to pull at my shirt. Every area she touched set on fire. I let one of my hand tangle in her hair as the other dropped down to her back. Is it possible to be so incredibly addicted to someone you only kissed once? 

   We pulled away panting. She hugged me tightly and rubbed her face in my chest to keep warm. I pulled her closer.

   "Don't ever walk away to go to another guy. You have me, you don't need Yunho or any other man but me. I'm here spitting all these cheesy lines to you and you're gonna walk away for some dumb sports car? Pabo." She giggled.

   "I was only teasing you. And besides, Yunho might be captain of the football team and campus playboy but you're more of a man then he'll ever be." 

   "I'm glad to hear that JinRi."

 

 

 


Authors Note: I apologize for the wait. My school year will be coming to a close pretty soon. 3 months left. My grades are perfect so I don't have much to worry about. Finally told my boyfriend about my Fanfics lol he actually wants to read this one when I'm done since it's pretty much about myself. I hope you guys like the ChanSul I added. I didn't want to leave my baby Yeol hanging. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter :) don't forget to comment and up vote!