Chapter 3

Sent By God

 

                              Luhan…

                            Luhan Pov
 
    I was being led down a white hallway with red rosé petals placed on the floor. Candles lit up the the path and made the white walls seem much brighter.
 
    A cute little girl in a short white dress and a bow on top of her head held my hand gently and led me down the hallway skipping happily. She giggled as she pulled me towards an open room.
 
  "I brought him just like you ask me to father." She smiled. A man stood up from his chair and walked over to us. He patted her head lightly.
 
  "Good job Lucy. Now go off and play. I have something to talk about with Luhan." She giggled and ran off down the hallway again.
 
   "God?…" He smiled and placed a gentle hand on my shoulder.
 
   "I'm quit flattered you remember me Luhan. When was the last time I checked up on you?" I stood there in both shock and intense thought. I mean it should be normal for me to be standing in his presence but even though I have done it before, it still comes as a shock to me.
 
   "I'm not sure father. It's been quit a while though hasn't it." He smiled softly. His smile was always so gentle. It was hard to believe he could destroy the world in a minute if he had to. He seems so gentle but aggressive and dangerous when the time calls for it.
 
   "Your probably wondering why I sent for you." I nodded my head with a small smile. He led me over to a small stack of papers. The Korean writing caught me off guard but one thing I noticed about being up here is that you automatically know a language like its your own. 
 
   "These are prayers Luhan. From a young girl of only 17 who lives in Korea." He handed me a few of the papers and I read them over quietly. Something was strange. All these prayers talked about one thing.
 
  "I'm confused father." He took the papers from my hand and handed me a picture. A beautiful girl with long flowing hair and a dazzling smile. 
 
  "For years now Park Hyemi has been praying to me to help her with one thing. She prays for her brother and things as well but this always comes up. I wanted her to find a way out of this on her own. But now I'm thinking that the help she needs isn't from me but from you." 
 
   Now I'm really confused. How can I possibly help her more then he ever could? 
 
  "I don't understand father. How can I help her? You could definitely help her so much more then I could." He patted my shoulder.
 
   He led me over to thin bowl begging held up by small vines with pretty multi colored flowers sprouting out. The bowl was filled to the rim with water. He waved his hand over it and the image of that girls took form. She was on her bed crying. A boy held her close to his chest and and rocked her back and forth slowly. 
 
   "You may not know why I chose you now Luhan, but in the end you will." 
 
    She fell asleep and he layed her down gently. He wiped her cheeks free from all the tears and kissed her forehead.
 
   "What would you like me to do father?" The image vanished slowly and I was left wondering who that boy was for some reason.
 
   "Hyemi has forgotten what it means to feel beautiful and important. She thinks she will never fall in love and her Prince Charming will never come. If she continues on this path she is gonna loose him. That's why I'm sending you. I know it's hard to remember but you have done this once before. I have faith you can do it again. Once your mission is done I'll bring you back. Simple as that." 
 
   I know what he means by 'done this once before' but like he said its hard to remember. 
 
   In order to be welcomed into the gates of heaven you need to let go of regret and anger. It took me a while to realize that.
 
  "If I can do it once I can do it again." I assured him.
 
  "Just one more thing before you go Luhan. You will be able to change into your human form, but with the human form comes human emotions. Be careful." I nodded my head quickly.
 
  "I'm off then." I bowed my head and he smiled.
 
   When I got to the gates Saint Peter opened them and led me out with a gentle hand on my shoulder. Saint Michael waited there as well. His sword and shield in hand. 
 
  "Good luck young Luhan. We wish you well. Though you aren't a guardian or a saint. Our father has chosen you for such an important mission. Do well." I looked up at Michael's tall frame in shock and confusion.
 
  "How did you know?" He laughed and it sounded like a roar from deep in his chest. He walked with me to the end of the clouds where the human world meets ours. A small ray of yellow light leading me down.
 
  "We all know and we all hope for your success. Everyone woman deserves to feel beauty just like every man deserves strength or every animal deserves pride. Please guide her well." I smile at him and walked over to the yellow light to make my descend.
 
  "I'll try my best. Thank you Michael." 
 
   Once I stepped into the light I could feel how incredibly warm it was. The last time I felt this warm was on my way up all those years ago. 
 
   Peter blew his horn that sounded like not one but sounded like thousands. 
 
   The light grew brighter and brighter. It felt like a warm hug against my wings. They felt so cozy and the light caressed them in just the right way to make my feather ruffle in comfort.
 
   I took my last glance of heaven and all it's glory before I was gone. I will try my best for everyone, especially you Hyemi.
 
 
 
 Authors Note: I really had fun writing this chapter. Apart from the other two chapters this one made me really happy to write. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to comment :)