CHAPTER FOUR

The Deer and the Wolf 사슴과 늑대 [DISCONTINUED]

Evening 

 

"Where's that blanket..." 

 

After some chores, Luhan decided to get some rest, so he looked for some cover before he catches a cold. Still, he searched every single inch of Sehun's room and could not find any traces of the thick piece of cotton. It was said right at the end of the list, marked with a star, 

*I've got your mattress settled, there's an extra blanket somewhere in my room. Get it yourself."

 

"Yes, I know, but... There you are!" Luhan grunted but puts up a big smile right away when he looked up. The blanket was on top of the wardrobe Well, he pouted back, also because it was on top of the wardrobe. 

 

"He thinks I'm taller just because I'm his hyung?" Luhan tipped his toes and reached as high as he could to get it, but the wardrobe looks like as if he will never be tall enough to get the blanket. 

 

Luhan still didn't give up. After jumps and falls, he took few rests, but not in a few minutes later he gets up and reaches up again. Just then, another bigger hand reaching to the same place and got the blanket easily. Luhan looked to the person who helped him. 

 

"Master, you're back?" Luhan bowed. 

 

"Please, Luhan. My father might favour things formally, but just call me Sehun." Sehun handed the shorter the thick cotton and lied down on his bed. "Have you ate dinner?" 

 

"Not yet..." Luhan just realised he hadn't. No wonder his stomach feels empty. 

 

"Want some noodles? I just checked the dining table. Only my serving is left." Sehun got up and asked Luhan. The shorter shook his head. 

 

"No, thank you. I'm on a diet." Luhan laughed awkwardly and settled his blanket on the mattress. Not that the boney young fellow needs to lose any more weight. 

 

"Oh, okay then. You go take a bath first, I'll go get some food." Sehun smirked at Luhan and scooted down the stairs. Luhan stared at his master. 

 

That emotion change was fast, he thought.  

 

 

X X X X X X X X X X 

 

Next day 

 

How an unfortunate thing, for both teenagers, to know that they study in the same school, a.k.a the most prestigious school in town, Jayoo High. In case you didn't know, Jayoo means "freedom", what every teen has ever dreamt of. 

 

"Luhan." the Mayor shouted before sending Sehun and Luhan off to school. "Tell me if Sehun's treating you bad!" 

 

"How would I treat you bad?" Sehun scoffed. He couldn't even tell how many butterflies are flying in his stomach when he heard that his new servant was a boy, despite something in his head chanted how disgusting the feminine boy is. 

 

Luhan kept silent along the travel, until Sehun broke the silence again. "Split when we reach the foyer." 

 

"Okay..." Luhan answered quietly. He knows that. For the sake of not being judged by other girls and boys in the school about how he sticks around the Mayor's son so much, he will split on the first person in sight. 

 

Not that it helped, the school was packed with students even at the gate. Punctuality is still important, although the school is all about "being free". And yes, everyone who saw the new dude hanging around their "Son of the Wind" were whispering with their friends, while some just stared and also a few who texted to spread the news. 

 

One owl-eyed boy with earphones in his ear saw the new kid sticking with Oh Sehun widened his eyes (not that he actually "widened" them) and ran to his friend, who was at the vendor. 

 

"Bacon! Bacon! LuLu is walking with Sehun!" 

 

"WHAT?" his friend jumped out and followed him to see their friend. 

 

"We split here. Wait for me at the cafeteria after school." Sehun smirked at Luhan before running to the basketball court to meet up with his buddies, leaving Luhan standing at the foyer doing nothing. He saw everyone giving that "" face, showing Luhan how disgusting he looks in their eyes, sticking to the Mayor's son closely. 

As Luhan decides to walk to his class, the owl-eyed boy pulled his friend and approached Luhan. "LULU!" 

 

Luhan heard a voice calling his nickname and turned back. "D.O! Bacon! Annyeong!" 

 

D.O and Baekhyun, which was known as "Bacon", finally slowed down as Baekhyun panted and asked, "What... were you doing... with Sehun?" 

 

"Umm... long story... I'll explain everything later." Luhan rubbed his nape and pulled his friends along back to class, since he dislikes the attention he got from everyone in his sight. 

 

X X X X X X X X X X 

 

Sehun's class 

 

"So how's the ?" Kai handed Sehun a bag of his favourite chips and joked around. Sehun seems oblivious to the "" they are talking about. 

 

"? What ?" Sehun asked and his other friend choked. 

 

"We were just talking about him yesterday. " He gasped dramatically. "YOU'VE GOT AMNESIA?! What's my name?"

 

"Chanyeol."

 

"THEN WHAT'S HIS NAME?" Chanyeol pointed to Kai, who was still nomming on the chips.

 

"Kim Jongin, a.k.a Kai. " Sehun grunted. "I'm fine, for God's sake. I was just joking!"

 

Chanyeol, who was always the dramatic moodmaker, made a big sigh of relief and patter his friend's shoulder and smirked. "So... how's the ?"

 

"WHAT ?!" Kai and Chanyeol face-palmed themselves. The bell rang before the conversation could go any further.

X X X X X X X X X X

After school

 

"So, you're saying that you will have to stay at his house for the rest of your life?" Baekhyun asked his BFF as he continued on his ice-cream.

 

"Unfortunately," Luhan sighed. "unless that badass is generous enough to let me go."

 

"Aww. Someone's gonna be hiatus in the three of us." said the eating one until he bumped into someone taller. He stalled as his voice grew smaller.

 

"I'm... sorry... I didn--"

 

"Didn't what? Didn't realise that you're blind?!" Kai growled at the scared boy. It was just a small brown stain on a cobalt blue coat, but for someone like Kai... it's more than dirty.

 

"Chill, dude. It's just a small stain!" Kyungsoo stood up for his best friend, but only recieved a louder growl.

 

"Small stain, right?" Kyungsoo nodded at the question. "So easy to be cleaned, right?" Kyungsoo nodded again.

 

"THEN YOU IT OFF!"

 

"WHAT?!" Kyungsoo stopped nodding. He made a puking posture to the side. He badly wanted to block the worst memory of his highschool life out, but seems like someone just wants to bring it back.

 

"Who would want to a stain off a brown guy's shirt?!" Kyungsoo's racist comment infuriated Kai, and everyone crowded near to see the quarrelling, and for sure, majority of them are girls who wanted to see their hot oppa. Kai, obviously, hated nasty comments about his tanned skin, and smirked at Kyungsoo, signalling him revenge on that sentence.

 

"Well, I know that except for a ing narrow-shouldered dwarf like YOU, " Kai pointed at every watching students and continued. "I'm sure millions of chicks will anything off me, RIGHT GURLS~~~?"

As girls around squealed and boys cheered for the man, Kyungsoo felt himself growing shorter and smaller than an ant, his shoulders growing narrower and closer to his body. Red and warmness filled his cheeks. He couldn't stand that criticism anymore. He glared at the taller and grabbed his friends' hands as they let themselves be dragged off by the stomping boy. "I'm getting out of this 'uation'! Kaja!"


HEY GUYS :)

Sorry for the late update :( I was in a very bad mood about my results and I couldn't have any access to the computer so I had to procastinate a little :\

Checked out "Blue Tears of the Sea"? It's a KaiSoo oneshot for all EXO fans out there! (And some non EXO fans but KaiSoo shippers and some random passer-bys)

 

ONE BIG THING TO TELL YOU GUYS!

I'm currently thinking about FANFICTION PROJECTS that I might start next year, either with SM Publishing Project or my other project on Jonghyun x OC. 

SM Publishing Project will be something like AU roleplays on writing books (check out Blue Tears of the Sea because the structure of the story will be something like this one), one member from each SMTown group as the authors from the "company", and maybe one of them will be someone like a blogger to release teasers or previews (or whatever you call them) of the next books. 
*This will go on until the day I die :) 

On the other hand, the Jonghyun x OC project, or I call it the Musical Project, will be a chaptered fiction where I challenge myself to complete it in a year... (which I don't think is possible because I don't own a computer) and will include A WHOLE LOT OF SONGS.

 

Vote vote? I want to get plans ready so... ^_^

 

THANKS FOR BEING PATIENT!!!