CHAPTER THREE

The Deer and the Wolf 사슴과 늑대 [DISCONTINUED]

In the Mayor's house

"Here we are." Luhan entered the house. A bunaglow, to be exact.

Pastel-coloured wallpapers along every single wall, the interior designs were pretty classic as well. A warm feeling touched Luhan's heart. Not to mention the furniture designs emphasised how prestigeous the family is.

"Sehun, show him everywhere." Sehun, on the other hand, felt awkward. A prey, whom he let go, is staying in his house. Well, what if a stranger suddenly barges in your life and said he or she is going to live with you forever?

Even so, Sehun couldn't fight his father back, right?

"The kitchen is behind... then... umm... yeah. You cook for us there. If the others aren't." Sehun stuttered throughout a five-minute only guide, well... that wasn't the cutest thing of all, you know?

"Umm... thith ith my room..." the young fellow's tongue twisted itself unknowingly and mispronounced the letter "S". Mind-slapping himself, Sehun tried his best to control himself before bursting out tons of swears. Luhan, who was standing at the door beside his master-to-be, too, covered his mouth and faked some coughs to cover off the small giggles at the lisp. Well... Sehun knew the trick.

"It's not funny, okay. Everyone gets nervous," Sehun grunted and opened the door. Everything in his room are in the shades of the cool colours, especially blue and black. Introverted, thought Luhan, at the same time wondering how would a bad- school jock's look so dark and creepy.

"You don't really need to do anything out of this list. Since he said you're mine, he can't take his words back and control you." Sehun took out a piece of folded paper from his pocket and handed it to his servant. "Yes..." Luhan bowed and unfolded the paper slowly, when Sehun added.

"By the way, don't enter the room opposite mine. Don't." Sehun pointed at the white coloured door behind the two, eyes on Luhan. "No matter what. I can clean it myself."

"W...why not?" Luhan heard the deep voice and turned back too see the locked room. Sehun left a sigh and gave an answer... indirectly. "Don't question. Curiosity killed the cat." Luhan just stood there while looking at his master walk out of the room and down the stairs. Then he finally unfolded. The blue coloured paper was folded so many times Luhan lost count. Well, he was sure he counted until eight. Wait... he folded it eight times? HOW? Luhan was quite impressed. That was pretty much impossible for almost everyone in the world, wasn't it?

"Iron my clothes, clean my room, prepare food in case I get hungry at midnight..." Luhan laughed a bit at the "food" part. He could just rob another 7-Eleven and help himself with a few pack of chips and a bottle of banana milk, that chaos.

 

X X X X X X X X X X

 

BLACK PEARL

 

"WHAT?!"

Sehun's two buddies whom he asked out, screamed out of shock while getting attention from other quiet customers. Sehun rolled his eyes and coughed to cover his laugh when one of the two choked on the pearls.

 

"So-- *cough* you're saying *cough* he knows every *cough* thing?" asked the tallest boy while he continues choking.

 

"YES," Sehun took a small sip and chewed on the black pearls. "I'm not scared anyways. He's totally a ." Thumbs and middle fingers linked on Sehun's both hands, he lifted his pitch and imitated the short boy in his house. His buddies laughed out and he retured back to his own self.

 

"Now you know. He's going to be my 7th robot." Sehun chuckled.

 

"But Hoonie, if he happens to work in your house, we're not having any chance to wreck the town anymore." the quieter one tapped his friend's shoulder and pointed out their problem.

 

"That makes sense, ballerina..." the other boy scratched his chin. Sehun lightly slammed the table and cursed. "That ..."


IS THAT... AN UPVOTE? *tears in my eyes*

 

THANK YOU UPVOTER-NIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

So... Re-taken theory passed weeks ago... practical exam settled on Tuesday (YAY BACK INTO THE TGIF MOOD)...

URGH. SCHOOL EXAMS.

 

I won't have anymore access through laptops after this update until October, and my phone will go on hiatus(?) mode starting... say... next week...

 

BUT IF YOU WANNA TAKE A SNEAK-A-PEEK (but I don't really call it a Sneak-A-Peek, though...) CHECK OUT MY  WATTPAD UPDATE HERE!!!!!

 

Seeya, beloved reader-nims! *muackkzzz*